A Clue?

Page 22 of 22 (425 items) « First ... < Previous 18 19 20 21 22
This post has 424 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 13 2011 5:20 PM

Super Tramp:

The interesting revelation of this whole event that no one seems to be talking about is: What kind of super import/conversion tool has Logos developed that can take this volume of content and process it for integration into Logos in such a swift manner? And what are the next great projects waiting in the wings? I can't wait to see what that will be.

While I do think they have the ability to process a large number of texts (I've been pounded with new prepubs being released), it is possible that it isn't as great as might be imagined since we don't know how long they've been keeping this under their hats (or possibly yours).  Smile

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 340
Smithereens | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 1 2011 12:08 PM

Stephen Smith:

For those who don't "do Twitter," you may not have any idea how often this will be a recurring issue. One of the best ways to catch different sneak peeks, find social media sales, etc. is to "do Twitter"...seriously.

You don't have to use Twitter heavily, follow all sorts of people, or give out any personal information. In fact, you don't even have to set up a Twitter account! With many RSS readers, you can get a feed of all Logos' public tweets simply by adding http://twitter.com/logos to your subscriptions. And trust me, with some of the things we're working up, there's a good chance you'll want to do this at least.

Just rolled out the latest reason following us on Twitter might be worth your time: the Logos #DailyDeal—a different product every day, marked down 50% off the Logos.com sale price! For many of these, you'll have never seen the Daily Deal price before...and with so many available products to choose from, once a product has been featured, it likely won't be featured again as part of this promotion.

So check it out and make sure you don't miss the deals coming down the pike!

Posts 241
Kendall Sholtess | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 1 2011 7:14 PM

Sorry, I am the umpteenth requester now, but you know what? I live in the Middle Kingdom, where Twitter is blocked (as well as Facebook, Youtube, etc.). I rarely get in on deals that are offered on those media, and I can't tweet Dan or anybody. There are more than 1.3 Billiion people who cannot use Twitter here.

I would really appreciate it if someone could send me the answer to this tantalizing puzzle. Please write kendalls at adobe dot com. Thanks in advance!

Posts 8610
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 1 2011 7:24 PM

Kendall,

The puzzle was finally revealed here to be the Perseus Collections now on prepub.

As for Twitter being blocked.  I have no answer and no idea for a workaround for you.  

But perhaps Stephen will have a response soon.  

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 241
Kendall Sholtess | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 1 2011 7:29 PM

I have to confess I didn't notice the dates on these posts, the thread is so long! 

However, I have nothing against Twitter or Logos' use of it, I just feel there should be an alternative for people in countries who block it.

Page 22 of 22 (425 items) « First ... < Previous 18 19 20 21 22 | RSS