Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 44 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 8
Thomas K | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 12 2012 5:49 AM

Any updates on this issues. Have updated some notes in desktop but not seeing any changes in my iPad. 

Posts 27954
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 12 2012 5:55 AM

Thomas - Things should be running smoothly now. Since they aren't, lets troubleshoot.

1. What version of Logos are you running on your desktop?
  2. What version of the mobile app are you running? 
  3. Are your notes/highlight files very large?
  4. Are notes & highlights showing up at all? 
  5. Can you create notes on the iPad and have them sync to your desktop?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 8
Thomas K | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 14 2012 4:25 AM

Alabama,...thank you. Have updated the latest L4 for desktop and Ipad. Some of notes files are large......could be the reson I can't see in the Ipad. Highlighted section appears to be working. Still trying to figure the best way to create notes I can see in Ipad and well as desktop.

Posts 27954
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 14 2012 4:45 AM

Thomas Kong:
Some of notes files are large......could be the reson I can't see in the Ipad. Highlighted section appears to be working. Still trying to figure the best way to create notes I can see in Ipad and well as desktop.

Thomas - Just to make sure I am understanding you correctly… In the screen shot below, a note should look like the following little box (unless you turn off all appearances). You are not looking for a note document/file on the iPad are you?

Posts 27954
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 17 2012 12:53 PM

Several users were having difficulties syncing notes files to thier mobile app? At the time, we thought it might be because of large note files. If you are still having troubles, could you give an update in this new thread? http://community.logos.com/forums/p/47178/350294.aspx#350294

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS