An appeal to Revelation $160 bidders

Page 4 of 4 (68 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 67 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 8 2012 7:52 PM

Alan Macgregor:

No, this is not a hoax. It's taken straight from my orders page. Like you my link still shows the $160 link. I assume that the link hasn't changed yet, though my order page has. I hope I'm not wrong! Tongue Tied

Every blessing

Alan

A Blessed and Happy Easter to all!

Alan, my orders page also says $50.00  When I hit the link, it shows the $160.

Thanks for sharing.  This is just to confirm the accuracy of your post!                         *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 21
SideWinder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 12 2012 8:35 PM

It's now April 12 and my $50 bid is still showing up green on my order page, but red on the CP page.  According to another thread a couple of days ago, Logos was going to look into this anomaly.  Have I missed a post somewhere with their explanation?

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 12 2012 9:07 PM

Wynn Raymond:

It's now April 12 and my $50 bid is still showing up green on my order page, but red on the CP page.  According to another thread a couple of days ago, Logos was going to look into this anomaly.  Have I missed a post somewhere with their explanation?

No, you have not missed anything.  Apparently this is a harder bug to fix than they first realized.

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 12 2012 9:29 PM

No only that but the $160 peak is rising again and appears to be 2 or 3% higher than the $50 one now so you people who want it for $50 better get busy and find some more bidders at less than $160.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 226
Michael A. Lasley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 13 2012 4:46 PM

Thanks everyone for hanging in at $50. It's done and will be produced for $50 or less. There's still time to bid before 4/20.

Posts 507
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 13 2012 5:31 PM

Wow was I surprised with the email.  It is good to see it moving though I didn't expect it this fast.

Posts 50
JAIN THOMAS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 14 2012 12:21 AM

I guess Mike getting the point now. You are going to get Classic Commentaries on Revelation for $50. I guess you happy now.

Page 4 of 4 (68 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS