Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 29
Craig Minke | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 28 2012 8:20 PM

Is the Grace Media licence on Proclaim the full package of Grace Media or are they only a sprinkling few Grace Media puts on Proclaim to try to get people to buy above the $399 licence fee.  

I love the ones that are on Grace Media when you go on the web but when I look at the Grace Media backgrounds you get for a very costly $399 on Proclaim I am a  disappointed, because it seems they have kept their best ones to sell and put the not to nice ones on Proclaim which you buy for $399 a year.

Please advise, Am I mistaken about this.

Craig

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 29 2012 9:22 AM

We imported all of Graceway Media's backgrounds and videos to make them available to our users in Proclaim. There is some new media from them that they have produced in the meantime and we will be bringing that in as well (at intervals yet to be determined). 

Further, a Proclaim Graceway license is equivalent to their Total Media package. So, if you purchase in Proclaim and you wanted to download the newest media from Graceway, you can contact them and they should be able to set you up with credentials for their site. 

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS