Importing URL in Passage List on a Mac

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
Troy Anderson | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 25 2012 5:32 PM

Does anyone know if the feature to "import URL in Passage List" is unavailable on the Mac? It doesn't show up like the screen shots I've seen for Logos 4 Windows. Maybe it's just not available on the Mac. Any help?

Posts 29035
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 25 2012 5:44 PM

Troy - Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, I think this is a Mac Parity issue with L4, although I didn't see it on the WIKI LIST.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 6
Troy Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 25 2012 5:50 PM

Thanks for the response and for the welcome! That Wiki list is very helpful too.   

Posts 29035
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 25 2012 6:20 PM

You're welcome! Feel free to come back to the forums if you have other questions. Smile

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 25 2012 6:47 PM

Troy Anderson:
Does anyone know if the feature to "import URL in Passage List" is unavailable on the Mac? It doesn't show up like the screen shots I've seen for Logos 4 Windows.

Welcome Big Smile

Curious about URL example ?

Concur Logos 4.5c Beta 2 on Windows has Passage List add with URL input box:

While Logos 4.5c Beta 2 on Mac has an unlabeled input box:

Wonder if URL works on Mac ?

Edit: personally learned could not use URL to add Passages on Mac while URL works on PC, so added item to => Feature Parity with reference to this thread:

Also posted => Bug: Logos 4.5c Beta 2 - Passage List - Add from URL in Mac Beta forum

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 6
Troy Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 25 2012 7:16 PM

Thanks for the screen shots! That clears it up for me and I can stop searching. Smile 

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 26 2012 6:51 AM

Troy, I just wanted to make sure you realize you can use clipboard to add references from e g a webpage?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 6
Troy Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2012 2:50 PM

Thanks for the tip on using the clipboard. I did try that and it worked great! Big Smile

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 4 2012 2:24 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Edit: personally learned could not use URL to add Passages on Mac while URL works on PC, so added item to => Feature Parity with reference to this thread:

Also posted => Bug: Logos 4.5c Beta 2 - Passage List - Add from URL in Mac Beta forum

Keep Smiling Smile

I posted in the Mac Beta thread, but am posting it here as well: I have created a case for this. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS