Theology/Denomination Tags

Page 26 of 30 (585 items) « First ... < Previous 24 25 26 27 28 Next > ... Last »
This post has 584 Replies | 38 Followers

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2015 8:53 AM

I noticed that the Baptist denominations don't seem to be included in the Believers Baptism collection? Certainly the SBC should be, and if a baptist denomination holds to infant baptism I'm un-aware of it. That is a baptist distinctive.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 579
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2015 9:46 AM

abondservant:

I noticed that the Baptist denominations don't seem to be included in the Believers Baptism collection? Certainly the SBC should be, and if a baptist denomination holds to infant baptism I'm un-aware of it. That is a baptist distinctive.

Thanks, abs.  I think you are looking at the old Theology: Believers' Baptism collection, which was superseded by Church Theology: Believers' Baptism some time ago.  The collection had hit the character limit for a cell in Excel, so I decided to do it by denomination instead.  Basically, all authors were categorised for this by denomination anyway.  I've now deleted Theology: Believers' Baptism and Theology: Infant Baptism, which had the same problems.

Posts 579
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2015 9:54 AM

abondservant:

Roy Zuck doesn't seem to be categorized?
He's dispensational, and attended a bible church that is now called firewheel - an interdenominational evangelical church.

Thanks again. He'll be included in the next release. Smile

Posts 579
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2015 10:08 AM

Jan Krohn:

Here's one more that's still missing:

John D. Castelein - Restoration Movement / Churches of Christ (a denomination generally not well covered on the list yet...)

Another thing - would it make sense to open a request on Logos user voice to integrate this project into the actual Logos application? It might be quite successful.

I did create a User Voice request to include all marketing tags (denomination, language, hierarchy by topic) in the Logos app some time ago, but I think this list here is more precise for denominations than the Logos marketing tags.

Thanks, Jan.  I've added John D. Castelein.  That will be in the next release.  I'm happy for you to provide as much information on Restoration Movement authors as you can, so long as you give adequate evidence.

You're spot on with asking for this to be part of Logos.  I just wasn't sure I had the energy to promote it.  I asked Bob Pritchett to add a feature that incorporated this data back in May 2013.  He sounded positive, and I prompted him again back in September 2014.  He said they were working on it and apologised that it was taking so long.  I guess it's taking even longer than he had thought back then, though it's hard for those of us on the outside to see why.  I've been meaning to ask him again, so I'll do that in the next few days.

In the meantime, I've given three votes to your User Voice suggestion YesYesYes, and suggest that others do the same.  There are well over 1000 people using the collections directly through the Faithlife group (https://faithlife.com/logos-library-theology-denomination-tags/documents), so it should be popular.

The full link for voting is here: https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-6/suggestions/9285627-library-hierarchy-and-filtering 

Please click and vote.

Thanks again, Jan.

Posts 10524
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2015 11:59 AM

Andrew

Note that Central Bible Quarterly is listed as American Baptist, USA. It is published by Central Baptist Theological Seminary. There are two schools by that name in the US. The one in Kansas is affiliated with the American Baptist, USA. The other one is located in Minnesota and is very independent. I believe the journal in question is published by the school located in Plymouth, Minnesota. Thus, this journal probably does not belong in the American Baptist group.

Posts 56
Fred Robbins | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2015 2:30 PM

MJ, how did you create that chart?

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2015 2:42 PM

Fred - while perhaps you expected someone much prettier, and less handsome to answer your question, the way I made a similar chart was to use the Denom Stream collections to get a count for their associated resources in my library. THEN put all the numbers into an excel graph - and viola.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 56
Fred Robbins | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2015 3:20 PM

Thanks, but did you put each collection into excel? I am a bit foggy on this.

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2015 3:47 PM

The total of the products in each category you plan to track.

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2015 5:54 PM

Perhaps this is a silly question, and no offense intended if I'm wrong here; aren't Catholics all infant baptizers? I only ask because a few of the people in the Catholic collection on my computer are not also in the Infant Baptism collection.

Thanks in advance.

Posts 2289
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2015 7:52 PM

Andrew Baguley:
Thanks, Jan.  I've added John D. Castelein.  That will be in the next release.  I'm happy for you to provide as much information on Restoration Movement authors as you can, so long as you give adequate evidence.

The faculty staff listings on Logos Almanac should be a good source of information. I've not gone through the entire thread, so maybe that's been discussed before.

For example:

https://almanac.logos.com/Lincoln_Christian_Seminary

By publisher, for example Illumination Publishers... Logos doesn't distribute them, but if it's proof enough, I can go through the authors' list and see if any of them are on Logos or Vyrso as well.

Andrew Baguley:
In the meantime, I've given three votes to your User Voice suggestion YesYesYes, and suggest that others do the same.  There are well over 1000 people using the collections directly through the Faithlife group (https://faithlife.com/logos-library-theology-denomination-tags/documents), so it should be popular.

Awesome. It's a shame I can't edit the suggestion any more, so I can't refer to the project directly.

I also think that the shops on Logos.com and Vyrso should be using this database to do their denomination tagging. It's far more comprehensive than the marketing tags.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 579
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2015 8:50 AM

Jack Caviness:

Andrew

Note that Central Bible Quarterly is listed as American Baptist, USA. It is published by Central Baptist Theological Seminary. There are two schools by that name in the US. The one in Kansas is affiliated with the American Baptist, USA. The other one is located in Minnesota and is very independent. I believe the journal in question is published by the school located in Plymouth, Minnesota. Thus, this journal probably does not belong in the American Baptist group.

Thanks, Jack.  I think this was something I fixed some time ago.  Is it possible that you're using an out of date version of the collections?

I was surprised that the collections needed to be updated by users as well as me.  This would no longer be true if we can get Logos to take over the project, as suggested here: https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-6/suggestions/9285627-library-hierarchy-and-filtering 

Please give it as many votes as you can.  It's currently the hottest trending suggestion on User Voice.

Posts 579
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2015 8:54 AM

Thanks for the question, abs.  It still sounds like you're using the wrong copy of the collection, as in my previous post.  Are you using Church Theology: Infant Baptism?  My version includes Denom. Stream: Catholic, along with many other Denomination Streams.  Does yours?

Posts 579
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2015 9:02 AM

Jan Krohn:

Andrew Baguley:

The faculty staff listings on Logos Almanac should be a good source of information. I've not gone through the entire thread, so maybe that's been discussed before.

For example:

https://almanac.logos.com/Lincoln_Christian_Seminary

By publisher, for example Illumination Publishers... Logos doesn't distribute them, but if it's proof enough, I can go through the authors' list and see if any of them are on Logos or Vyrso as well.

Thanks, Jan.  Some seminaries only employ lecturers from a particular denomination.  Others don't.  If you know of a seminary that does, then that would be proof enough and if you were willing to list the ones in Logos that haven't yet been categorised, then I'd be happy to use that.  Similarly, most publishers publish books from authors of many denominations.  If you know of a publisher that publishes books by authors of just one denomination, then that would also be proof enough.  If you have a good source, then feel free to point me to it, rather than try to provide evidence for each author individually.  I'm all for saving time.

Posts 579
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2015 9:08 AM

Jan Krohn:

Andrew Baguley:

Awesome. It's a shame I can't edit the suggestion any more, so I can't refer to the project directly.

I also think that the shops on Logos.com and Vyrso should be using this database to do their denomination tagging. It's far more comprehensive than the marketing tags.

Thanks for the compliment, Jan.  The spreadsheet has many more denominations and more information than the collections available on the Faithlife page.  Thanks for the suggestion on User Voice as well.  It's currently the hottest suggestion, joint 39th and rising fast, out of over 1000 suggestions.

Posts 579
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2015 9:31 AM

Given the flurry of interest, I'll post the latest copy of the spreadsheet. I've added most of the authors from the base packages and many new collections, such as https://www.logos.com/product/43966/library-of-hebrew-bible-old-testament-studies. It will take some time to categorise them all though. If your favourite authors aren't on the list, feel free to suggest them. If you have some time on your hands and would be willing to spend time on the authors that currently say 'No Info', then that would be greatly appreciated.  'No info' only means that a very quick search showed up no info.  There is probably info around for most of even these authors.

The latest spreadsheet is: 7848.Denominations and Theology - 14 November 2015.zip

The reference guide is: 0564.Theology and Denomination Tag Reference.doc

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2015 9:46 AM

Andrew Baguley:

Thanks for the question, abs.  It still sounds like you're using the wrong copy of the collection, as in my previous post.  Are you using Church Theology: Infant Baptism?  My version includes Denom. Stream: Catholic, along with many other Denomination Streams.  Does yours?

I deleted Church Theology: Infant Baptism, and re-downloaded it.

Its only finding about 640 out of 14,000+ resources. My own personal collection (which includes mytags) picks up around 4600 (closer to what I'd expect considering the number of reformed and not baptist resources in my library).

I have 1054 catholic resources in my library.

Here are the rules I have for the Church Theology: Infant Baptism (4) collection.

Publisher:("Benziger Brothers", "Concordia", "Editrice Pontificio Istituto Biblico", "Emmaus Road Publishing", "Herder", "Ignatius", "Libreria Editrice Vaticana", "Ligonier", "Liturgical Press", "Lutheran", "Northwestern Publishing House", "P&R Publishing", "Pauline Books & Media", "Pontifical Biblical Institute", "Presbyterian", "Presbyterian Board of Publication", "Reformation Trust", "SPCK", "St. Vladimir's Seminary Press", "The Catholic Publication Society", "The Encyclopedia Press", "United States Conference of Catholic Bishops")

The next collection I have for this section finds about 3000 titles:

Author:("Aageson, James W.", "Abbe, Paul", "Abbott, Edwin A.", "Abbott, T. K.", "Abraham, William J.", "Achtemeier, Elizabeth", "Achtemeier, Paul J.", "Acklin, Thomas", "Ackroyd, Peter R.", "Adam, Klaus-Peter", "Adams, David L.", "Adams, Jay E.", "Adamson, James B.", "Aden, LeRoy H.", "Adeney, Frances S.", "Agapius the Monk", "Aiken, Charles Augustus", "Ainsworth-Smith, Ian", "Albers, Robert H.", "Albrecht, G. Jerome", "Albrecht, Michael J.", "Albright, W. F.", "Alexander, Archibald", "Alexander, Eric J.", "Alexander, Joseph Addison", "Alexander, William", "Alfaro, Juan I.", "Alford, Henry", "Allain-Chapman, Justine", "Allen, O. Wesley", "Allen, R. Michael", "Allen, Willoughby C.", "Allnut, Richard Lea", "Allnutt, Richard Lea", "Althann, Robert", "Althaus, Paul", "Andersen, Francis I.", "Anderson, Robert A.", "Andrae, Eric R.", "Andrewes, Lancelot", "Angela of Foligno", "Arand, Charles P.", "Armstrong, Dave", "Arndt, Johann", "Arnold, Thomas", "Arnot, William", "Ash, Christopher", "Ashby, Godfrey", "Atherstone, Andrew", "Attridge, Harold W.", "Aus, Roger David", "Avis, Paul", "Bachiochi, Erika", "Bachofen, Charles Augustine", "Backus, Kevin M.", "Bahnsen, Greg L.", "Bailey, Kenneth E.", "Baird, Henry M.", "Baker, Robert C.", "Baldini, Ugo", "Baldwin, Joyce", "Balentine, Samuel E.", "Balfour, Robert G.", "Balge, Richard D.", "Ball, C. J.", "Bandinel, James", "Bannerman, James", "Barber, Michael", "Barclay, William", "Barker, William", "Barnes, Albert", "Barnes, Peter", "Barnett, Paul", "Barnhouse, Donald Grey", "Barrett, C. K.", "Barrett, Michael", "Barron, Robert", "Barry, Alfred", "Bartholomew, Craig G.", "Bartlett, John R.", "Barton, George Aaron", "Barton, J.", "Bartusch, Mark Walter", "Bassett, Francis Tilney", "Bassler, Jouette M.", "Bates, William", "Batten, Loring W.", "Bauckham, Richard J.", "Bauer, Walter", "Bavinck, Herman", "Baxter, Richard", "Beale, G. K.", "Bean, Danielle", "Bechtel, Carol M.", "Becker, Matthew L.", "Beckwith, Francis J.", "Beeby, H. D.", "Beecher, Lyman", "Begbie, Jeremy S.", "Bell, Daniel M.", "Bellarmine, Robert", "Benedict XV", "Benedict XVI", "Benedictine Monks", "Bengel, Johann Albrecht", "Benham, William", "Benne, Robert", "Bennett, Dennis", "Benson, Clarence H.", "Bergant, Dianne", "Bergmann, Sigurd", "Bernard, J. H.", "Bernard, Thomas Dehany", "Bernardakis, D. N.", "Best, Ernest", "Betz, Hans Dieter", "Bidwell, Duane R.", "Bigg, Charles", "Billerbeck, Paul", "Bird, Anthony E.", "Birgitta of Sweden", "Bischof, Jon C.", "Black, Matthew", "Blanchette, Oliva", "Blanke, Helmut", "Blenkinsopp, Joseph", "Bloomfield, Peter", "Bloomfield, S. T.", "Blount, Brian K.", "Blunt, Henry", "Blunt, John Henry", "Boettner, Loraine", "Bohlmann, Ralph A.", "Boice, James Montgomery", "Boling, Robert", "Bonar, Andrew A.", "Bonar, Horatius", "Bond, Douglas", "Bonhoeffer, Dietrich", "Booty, John", "Borg, Marcus J.", "Bornkamm, Heinrich", "Borsch, Frederick H.", "Bos, Johanna W. H.", "Bossis, Gabrielle", "Boston, Thomas", "Boutflower, Charles", "Boxall, Ian", "Boyce, Richard N.", "Bradford, John", "Bradshaw, Paul F.", "Bramhall, John", "Bransfield, J. Brian", "Braun, John A.", "Braun, Mark", "Bray, Gerald R.", "Brazeal, David", "Breckinridge, Robert J.", "Breen, A. E.", "Brenton, Lancelot Charles Lee", "Brianchaninov, Ignatius", "Bridges, Charles", "Briggs, Charles Augustus", "Briggs, Emilie Grace", "Brightman, F. E.", "Brighton, Louis", "Brock, Sebastian P.", "Brooks, Richard", "Brother Lawrence", "Brown, Christopher Boyd", "Brown, Colin", "Brown, John", "Brown, Michael Joseph", "Brown, Raymond Edward", "Brown, Teresa L. Fry", "Brown, William A.", "Brown, William P.", "Browne, E. Harold", "Bruce, Alexander Balmain", "Brug, John F.", "Brunette, Jan", "Bubbers, Susan I.", "Bucer, Martin", "Buchanan, James", "Buckley, Theodore Alois", "Bull, George", "Bullinger, Ethelbert W.", "Bullock, W. T.", "Bultmann, Rudolf K.", "Burge, Gary M.", "Burgland, Lane A.", "Burgon, John William", "Burke, Daniel", "Burns, Helena R.", "Burrell, Joseph Dunn", "Bush, George", "Bussell, F. W.", "Bustamante, Roberto E.", "Buswell, J. Oliver", "Butler, Alban", "Butler, Joseph", "Byassee, Jason", "Byles, R. D.", "Byrne, Brendan", "Cage, Peter C.", "Cairns, Alan", "Cairns, Ian", "Calderwood, Henry", "Cameron, D. B.", "Campbell, Antony", "Campbell, Colin", "Campbell, Iain D.", "Candlish, Robert S.", "Canisius, Peter", "Cannon, Katie Geneva", "Carlen, Claudia", "Carmichael, Liz", "Carpenter, Spencer Cecil", "Carr, Wesley", "Carr, William W.", "Carwithen, John Bayley Somers", "Cataneo, Pascal", "Catholic Biblical Association", "Catholic Church", "Cavins, Jeff", "Chacour, Elias", "Chadwick, Owen", "Chafer, Lewis Sperry", "Chalmers, Thomas", "Chandler, George", "Chantry, Walter J.", "Chapell, Bryan", "Chapman, Mark", "Charles, R. H.", "Chase, Frederic Henry", "Chemnitz, Martin", "Chesterton, Gilbert K.", "Cheyne, Thomas Kelly", "Childs, James M.", "Choi, Agnes", "Christmyer, Sarah", "Church of England", "Church Service Society", "Churton, Ralph", "Clark, Samuel", "Clausen, Marc", "Clayton, Philip", "Clendenin, Daniel B.", "Close, Francis", "Clowney, Edmund P.", "Cobb, John", "Cobb, John B.", "Cocke, A. R.", "Cocksworth, Christopher John", "Coffin, Patrick", "Coggins, Richard J.", "Colenso, John William", "Collins, Adela Yarbro", "Collins, John J.", "Collins, Raymond F.", "Collinson, John", "Comfort, Philip W.", "Congar, Yves", "Conybeare, W. D.", "Conybeare, W. J.", "Cook, David", "Cook, F. C.", "Cooke, G. A.", "Cooke, R. J.", "Cooper, Ted", "Cornelius a Lapide", "Cosin, John", "Cousar, Charles B.", "Coverdale, Myles", "Craddock, Fred B.", "Cranmer, Thomas", "Crawford, Thomas J.", "Creach, Jerome F. D.", "Crockett, William D.", "Croft, George", "Crosby, Howard", "Croy, N. Clayton", "Cumming, John", "Cunningham, Lawrence S.", "Cunningham, William", "Currey, G.", "Curteis, George Herbert", "Curtis, Edward Lewis", "Dabney, Robert Lewis", "Dahle, Lars Nielsen", "Dahood, Mitchell", "Dalton, William Joseph", "Danker, Frederick W.", "Daughters of St. Paul", "Davenant, James", "Davidson, Peter", "Davidson, Robert", "Davies, John", "Davis, Dale Ralph", "Davis, Ellen F.", "Davis, John D.", "Davis, Patricia H.", "de Caussade, Jean Pierre", "de Chantal, Jane Frances", "De Vogue, Adalbert", "Dearman, J. Andrew", "Dearmer, Percy", "Deferrari, Roy J.", "Delitzsch, Franz", "DeMarco, Donald", "Demarest, Gary W.", "Denney, James", "Dennison, James T.", "Denzinger, Henry", "Descartes, Rene", "DeSilva, David A.", "Desprez, Philip Charles Soulbien", "Deterding, Paul", "Deterding, Paul E.", "Dewey, Joanna", "DeYoung, Kevin", "Diamond, A. R.", "Dimech-Juchniewicz, Jean", "DiTommaso, Lorenzo", "Dix, Gregory", "Dods, Marcus", "Donahue, John R.", "Donelson, Lewis R.", "Donfried, Karl P.", "Donne, John", "Doran, Robert", "Doriani, Daniel M.", "Dorner, Isaak August", "Dosker, Henry Elias", "Dostoevsky, Fyodor", "Dozeman, Thomas B.", "Drake, W.", "Drane, John", "Driver, Samuel Rolles", "Drown, Edward Staples", "Drysdale, Alexander H.", "Dubay, Thomas", "Dubose, William P.", "Duguid, Iain M.", "Dumbrell, William J.", "Duncombe, Augustus", "Dungan, David Laird", "Dunker, Gary L.", "Dunnam, Maxie D.", "Duyckinck, George L.", "Dyer, Sidney D.", "Eadie, John", "Easton, Matthew George", "Eaton, E. L.", "Eby, David", "Eckman, George P.", "Edalji, S.", "Edersheim, Alfred", "Edersheim, Alfred", "Edersheim, Alfred", "Edgar, David", "Edghill, Ernest Arthur", "Edwards, Ruth", "Ehlke, Roland Cap", "Eickmann, Paul E.", "Eims, Randy", "Elass, Mateen", "Elert, Werner", "Ellicott, Charles J.", "Ellington, John E.", "Elliott, C. J.", "Elliott, John H.", "Elliott, Neil", "Ellis, J. Edward", "Ellison, Marvin M.", "Emmerich, Anne Catherine", "Emmet, Cyril W.", "Engelbrecht, Edward A.", "Engles, William L.", "Erasmus, Desiderius", "Erdman, Charles R.", "Erickson, Richard J.", "Eschelbach, Michael A.", "Espin, T. E.", "Espinosa, Alfonso O.", "Evans, Neil", "Eveleigh, John", "Faber, George Stanley", "Fape, M. Olusina", "Farmer, Kathleen A.", "Farrar, Frederic W.", "Farrer, John", "Farwell, James W.", "Fausset, A. R.", "Fenwick, John", "Ferguson, Sinclair B.", "Fergusson, David", "Fewell, Danna Nolan", "Field, Frederick", "Finch, William", "Finney, Charles G.", "Fiore, Benjamin", "Fiorenza, Elisabeth Schussler", "Fitzgerald, Allan D.", "Fitzmyer, Joseph A.", "Flaherty, Regis J.", "Flavel, John", "Flechsig, Lin", "Fleming, Caleb", "Floyd, Michael", "Fløysvik, Ingvar", "Foote, James", "Ford, J. Massyngberde", "Ford, James", "Foxe, John", "Frame, John M.", "France, R. T.", "Francis de Sales", "Francisco, Adam S.", "Franck, Augustus Hermannus", "Franklin, Carmela Vircillo", "Franzmann, Martin H.", "Freedman, David Noel", "Fremantle, W. H.", "Frisk, M. Jean", "Fry, Timothy", "Fryar, Jane L.", "Fuller, J. M.", "Furnish, Victor Paul", "Fynn, Paul Kofi", "Gaebelein, Arno", "Gaffin, Richard B.", "Gage, Warren A.", "Galli, Mark", "Galloway, Kathy", "Galvin, John P.", "Gan, Eugene", "Gandell, R.", "Garbett, James", "Gard, Daniel L.", "Gaventa, Beverly Roberts", "Gench, Frances Taylor", "Gentry, Kenneth L.", "Gerberding, George", "Gerhard, Johann", "Gerike, Henry V.", "Gibbs, Jeffrey A.", "Giblin, Charles Homer", "Giertz, Bo", "Gieschen, Charles A.", "Giese, Curtis P.", "Gifford, E. H.", "Gigot, Francis Ernest", "Gildersleeve, Basil L.", "Gilpin, William", "Girdlestone, Robert Baker", "Glavich, Mary Kathleen", "Goddard, Charles", "Goldingay, John", "Gooder, Paula", "Gordon, Geoffrey", "Gore, Charles", "Gosdeck, David M.", "Goulburn, Edward Meyrick", "Gould, Ezra P.", "Gowan, Donald E.", "Graff, Warren W.", "Graham, M. Patrick", "Graham, William", "Granados, Carlos", "Granados, Jose", "Grant, Anthony", "Grant, F. W.", "Grant, Maurice", "Gray, Philip C. L.", "Gray, Tim", "Grech, Prosper", "Green, Barbara", "Green, Joel B.", "Green, Michael", "Green, William Henry", "Gregg, David", "Gregory, Bryan R.", "Grenholm, Cristina", "Gritsch, Eric W.", "Grudem, Elliot", "Guarino, Thomas", "Gwynn, J.", "Hacking, Philip", "Hägglund, Bengt", "Hagner, Donald A.", "Hahn, Ernest", "Hahn, Scott", "Hahn-Hahn, Ida", "Hall, Charles Henry", "Hall, Francis", "Hals, Ronald", "Hamilton, James", "Hamlin, E. John", "Hanson, Paul D.", "Hardy, Daniel", "Hare, Douglas R. A.", "Harman, Allan M.", "Harmon, Matthew P.", "Harrington, Daniel J.", "Harrington, Wilfrid J.", "Harrison, Matthew C.", "Harrisville, Roy A.", "Harstad, Adolph L.", "Hartin, Patrick J.", "Hartman, Lars", "Hartwig, Raymond L.", "Hartzell, Eric S.", "Harvard, Joseph S.", "Harvey, John E.", "Harvey, Robert", "Hastings, James", "Hatch, Edwin", "Hawker, Robert", "Hawkins, William", "Haydock, George Leo", "Hayes, John H.", "Headlam, Arthur C.", "Healy, Mary", "Heath, Elaine A.", "Heber, Reginald", "Heck, Sebastian", "Hedahl, Susan K.", "Hegeman, David", "Heider, George C.", "Heil, John Paul", "Hein, David", "Hengel, Martin", "Hengstenberg, E. W.", "Henrichs, Michael W.", "Henry, Matthew", "Herbert, George", "Hermes, Kathryn J.", "Herron, Thomas", "Hervey, Arthur", "Heurtley, Charles A.", "Hilton, Walter", "Himes, Kenneth R.", "Hinlicky, Paul R.", "Hitchcock, James", "Hobhouse, Walter", "Hodge, Archibald Alexander", "Hodge, Caspar W.", "Hodge, Charles", "Hodges, George", "Hoeck, Andreas", "Hoekema, Anthony", "Hoerber, Robert G.", "Holladay, Carl R.", "Holmes, Christopher R. J.", "Holmes, Robert", "Holstrom, Bryan", "Honsey, Rudolph E.", "Hooker, Paul K.", "Hooker, Richard", "Hopkins, Ezekiel", "Horn, Edward T.", "Horne, Mark", "Horne, Thomas", "Horpynchuk, Vyacheslav", "Horsley, Samuel", "Hort, Fenton John Anthony", "Hossfeld, Frank-Lothar", "Howson, J. S.", "Huffman, John A.", "Hughes, Philip Edgcumbe", "Hughes, Robert G.", "Hultgren, Arland J.", "Humann, Roger J.", "Hummel, Horace D.", "Hunter, Sylvester Joseph", "Hurd, R. Scott", "Hurlbut, Jesse Lyman", "Hutton, William Holden", "Huwiler, Elizabeth", "Huxtable, E.", "Hvalvik, Reidar", "Icenogle, Gareth Weldon", "Ignatius of Loyola", "Inge, William Ralph", "Jack, Alison", "Jackelén, Antje", "Jackson, L. Charles", "Jacobson, Rolf A.", "Jacobson, William", "Jacques, Xavier", "Jelf, Richard William", "Jenkins, D. Edwards", "Jensen, Richard A.", "Jenson, Robert W.", "Jeremias, Joachim", "Jeske, John C.", "Jeske, Mark A.", "Jessup, Henry", "Jewel, John", "Jewett, Robert", "Joersz, Jerald C.", "John of the Cross", "John Paul I", "John Paul II", "John XXIII", "Johnson, Douglas W.", "Johnson, G. H. S.", "Johnson, Lawrence J.", "Johnson, Luke Timothy", "Johnson, Thomas F.", "Johnstone, Robert", "Jones, James", "Jones, John", "Jones, Mark", "Jones, W. B.", "Jowett, Benjamin", "Juel, Donald H.", "Jungel, Eberhard", "Jurgens, William A.", "Just, Arthur A.", "Kalme, Guntis", "Kardong, Terrence G.", "Karris, Robert J.", "Kay, W.", "Keating, Daniel", "Keble, John", "Keddie, Gordon J.", "Keel, Othmar", "Keil, Karl Friedrich", "Keller, Timothy J.", "Kellerman, James A.", "Kellner, Maximilian Lindsay", "Kelly, Brian E.", "Kelly, Francis", "Kelly, J. N. D.", "Ker, Ian", "Kernaghan, Ronald J.", "Ketley, Joseph", "Kidner, Derek", "Kienker, Paul D.", "Kierkegaard, Soren", "Kim, Chul Hwan", "Kim, Hyo-Jong", "King, George W.", "Kingsbury, T. L.", "Kiraz, George A.", "Kirwan, William T.", "Kistler, Don", "Kittelson, James M.", "Klauck, Hans-Josef", "Klein, Ralph W.", "Kleinig, John W.", "Kleinig, Vernon P.", "Kloha, Jeffrey", "Knecht, Frederick Justus", "Knierim, Rolf P.", "Knight, George Angus Fulton", "Knight, George W.", "Knoppers, Gary N.", "Knowles, Andrew", "Knox, Ian S.", "Knox, John", "Koehler, Edward W. A.", "Koehler, John Philip", "Koenig, John", "Koester, Craig", "Kolb, Erwin J.", "Kolb, Robert", "Kosanke, Charles G.", "Koyra, Eshetu Abate", "Kreeft, Peter", "Krentz, Edgar", "Krodel, Gerhard A.", "Kruse, Colin G.", "Kurz, William S.", "Kuschel, Harlyn J.", "Kuschel, Kieth Bernard", "Kuske, David P.", "Kuske, Paul W.", "Kuyper, Abraham", "Kysar, Robert", "La Belle, James A.", "Labahn, Michael", "Lake, Kirsopp", "Lamb, James I.", "Lambrecht, Jan", "Lamdin, Keith", "Landon, Edward H.", "Lang, William Cosmo Gordon", "Larkin, William J.", "Lathrop, Gordon W.", "Lattke, Michael", "Laud, William", "Lauersdorf, Richard E.", "Launderville, Dale", "Laurence, Richard", "Laurie, Simon Somerville", "Law, William", "Lawlor, Hugh Jackson", "Lawrence of Brindisi", "Lawrenz, John C.", "Le Mesurier, Thomas", "Lee, William", "Lehmann, Helmut T.", "Leighton, Robert", "Leithart, Peter", "Leiva-Merikakis, Erasmo", "Lenski, R. C. H.", "Lenz, Mark J.", "Leo XIII", "Lessing, R. Reed", "Leupold, H. C.", "Lewis, David I. M.", "Lewis, John G.", "Liddon, H. P.", "Liesen, Jan", "Lightfoot, John", "Lightfoot, Joseph Barber", "Ligonier Ministries", "Liguori, Alphonsus", "Likoudis, James", "Lillback, Peter A.", "Lillie, John", "Limburg, James", "Lindsay, Thomas M.", "Linman, Jonathan", "Littledale, Richard Frederick", "Lloyd, John", "Lloyd-Jones, Martyn", "Lochhaas, Philip H.", "Lock, Walter", "Lockwood, Gregory J.", "Lohfink, Gerhard", "Lohfink, Norbert", "Lohse, Eduard", "Long, Stephen", "Long, Thomas C.", "Long, Thomas G.", "Longman, Tremper", "Lord, Jennifer", "Love, Mark W.", "Lowrie, John M.", "Lowth, Robert", "Lucas, Dick", "Lucas, R. C.", "Ludemann, Gerd", "Lull, David J.", "Lumby, J. R.", "Lundbom, Jack R.", "Lupton, J. H.", "Luther, Martin", "Lutheran Church", "Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod", "Lutheran Synod", "Lyall, David", "Lytkin, Vsevolod", "Maas, A. J.", "Maas, Korey", "Macartney, Clarence E.", "Macdonald, Dennis R.", "MacDonald, Donald", "Macdonald, James M.", "MacDonald, Margaret Y.", "MacDougall, John", "Mace, Daniel", "MacEvilly, John", "Machen, J. Gresham", "MacIntosh, A. A.", "Mack, Burton L.", "MacKay, A. B.", "MacKay, John L.", "MacKnight, James", "MacLeod, Donald", "MacNutt, Francis", "MacPherson, John", "Macquarrie, John", "Maier, Paul L.", "Maier, Walter A.", "Maiers, Brian", "Malina, Bruce", "Mangina, Joseph L.", "Mann, Horace Kinder", "Mann, William Julius", "Manning, Brennan", "Mansel, H. L.", "Maria Maddelena de' Pazzi", "Marks, Frederick W.", "Marriage, Sophia", "Marriott, Charles", "Marshall, Walter", "Martin, Curtis", "Martin, Hugh", "Martin, Mary Peter", "Martin, Michaelann", "Martin, R. A.", "Martinez, Luis Maria", "Maschke, Timothy H.", "Matera, Frank J.", "Mather, George A.", "Mattison III, William C.", "Maturin, Basil William", "Maurice, Frederick Denison", "Maxey, James A.", "May, Alistair S.", "May, William E.", "Mayes, Benjamin T. G.", "Mays, James Luther", "Mbiti, John", "McCain, Paul T.", "McCarthy, David Matzko", "McCheyne, Robert Murray", "McDurmon, Joel", "McGee, J. Vernon", "McGovern, James J.", "McGrath, Alister", "McHugh, John F.", "McKane, William", "McKay, David", "McKenzie, John", "McNabb, Vincent", "McNamara, Martin", "McWilliams, David", "Mears, Henrietta C.", "Medd, Peter Goldsmith", "Meier, John P.", "Melancthon, Philip", "Melina, Livio", "Members of the University of Oxford", "Merrill, S. M.", "Merson, David", "Merton, Thomas", "Metzger, Bruce M.", "Meyer, Heinrich August Wilhelm", "Meyer, Joh P.", "Meyers, Jeffrey", "Meyrick, F.", "Michel, Walter L.", "Michell, R.", "Michie, Donald", "Middendorf, Michael P.", "Miles, Rebekah L.", "Miletic, Stephen Francis", "Millar, J. G.", "Miller II, Robert D.", "Miller, Charles", "Miller, Herbert G.", "Miller, Patrick D.", "Miller, Samuel", "Milne, Douglas J. W.", "Min, Kyung-jin", "Mitch, Curtis", "Mitch, Stacy", "Mitchell, A. W.", "Mitchell, Alan C.", "Mitchell, Christopher W.", "Mittelstaedt, John R.", "Moberly, George", "Moffatt, James", "Moloney, Francis J.", "Monro, Edward A.", "Montague, George T.", "Montgomery, James A.", "Moore, George F.", "Moore, T. V.", "Moran, William L.", "Morgan, James", "Morres, Robert", "Morris, Leon", "Morrow, Thomas G.", "Most Holy Governing Synod of Russia", "Motyer, J. Alec", "Moulaison, Jane Barter", "Moule, C. F. D.", "Moule, H. C. G.", "Moysey, C. A.", "Mozley, James Bowling", "Mueller, John Theodore", "Mueller, Steven P.", "Munden, Alan", "Murphy, Roland E.", "Murray, Andrew", "Murray, James O.", "Murray, Scott R.", "Myers, Jacob M.", "Nadasdy, Dean W.", "Neale, John Mason", "Neill, William", "Nelson, Richard D.", "Nestingen, James A.", "Neve, Timothy", "Nevin, John Williamson", "Newcome, William", "Newheiser, Jim", "Newitt, Mark", "Newman, Carey C.", "Newman, John Henry", "Newsom, Carol A.", "Newton, John", "Neyrey, Jerome H.", "Nichols, Aidan", "Nichols, Larry A.", "Nicodemus the Hagiorite", "Nicoll, W. Robertson", "Nielsen, Glenn A.", "Nieman, James R.", "Noble, Frederick A.", "Nolland, John", "Nordling, John", "Nordling, John G.", "Nutter, Charles S.", "O’Brien, John", "O’Brien, Peter T.", "O’Connor, James T.", "O’Connor, Kathleen M.", "O’Day, Gail R.", "O’Donnell, Kevin", "Oakley, Nigel", "Oakman, Douglas E.", "Ogilvie, Charles A.", "Okholm, Dennis L.", "Old, Hughes Oliphant", "Olden, Thomas", "Olson, Dennis T.", "O'Mahony, Kieran J.", "Omolo, Joseph Tom", "Omwanza, Walter Obare", "Orchard, Bernard", "Orchard, William E.", "Orr, James", "Ortberg, John", "Ortlund, Raymond C.", "Ott, Ludwig", "Owen, John J.", "Paavola, Daniel E.", "Packer, J. I.", "Paisley, Ian R. K.", "Paley, William", "Palmer, William", "Panikulam, George", "Pannenberg, Wolfhart", "Panning, Armin J.", "Papavassiliou, Vassilios", "Parsons, Burk", "Pascal, Blaise", "Pastor, Ludwig", "Patton, Francis L.", "Paul VI", "Pauw, Amy Plantinga", "Paxton, William M.", "Payne, Jon D.", "Peake, Arthur S.", "Pearce, Fraser A.", "Pearson, John", "Pecknold, C. C.", "Peile, James H. F.", "Percy, Anthony", "Percy, Martyn", "Perkins, Pheme", "Perrin, Nicholas", "Pervo, Richard I.", "Peters, Edward N.", "Petersen, David", "Peterson, Eugene H.", "Philip, William", "Phillips, Richard D.", "Pieper, Francis", "Pierson, Arthur T.", "Pietak, Stanislaus", "Pilch, John J.", "Pimentel, Stephen", "Pipa, Joseph A.", "Pius X", "Pius XI", "Pius XII", "Plummer, Alfred A.", "Plumptre, E. H.", "Pohle, Joseph", "Polkinghorne, John C.", "Ponessa, Joseph", "Popp, Kevin P.", "Porter, J. Scott", "Powell, Mark Allen", "Powys, David", "Poythress, Vern S.", "Prange, Victor H.", "Pratt, Richard L.", "Presbyterian Committee of Publication", "Pressler, Carolyn", "Preus, Robert D.", "Procter, John", "Protestant Episcopal Church", "Provan, Iain W.", "Pusey, E. B", "Quinn, Jerome", "Quirk, Reginald C.", "Quivik, Melinda A.", "Raabe, Paul", "Raabe, Paul R.", "Radner, Ephraim", "Rahner, Karl", "Raleigh, Alexander", "Ramsey, Michael", "Randolph, Berkeley William", "Rathmann, Rodney L.", "Ratzinger, Joseph", "Rawlinson, George", "Ray, Stephen K.", "Raymond, Miner", "Re’emi, S. Paul", "Reardon, Patrick Henry", "Reed, Harry Lathrop", "Reformed Episcopal Church", "Reid, Stephen", "Reitschel, William C.", "Remensnyder, Junius B.", "Reno, R. R.", "Retief, Frank", "Reumann, John H. P.", "Reymond, Robert", "Reynolds, Edward", "Rhoads, David", "Richard, Earl J.", "Richard, James W.", "Richey, Thomas", "Ridley, Nicholas", "Riggans, Walter", "Riggs, James S.", "Ritschl, Albrecht", "Ritter, Larry D.", "Robertson, C. K.", "Robertson, David A", "Robertson, O. Palmer", "Robinson, Gnana", "Robinson, James M.", "Robinson, Paschal", "Roehrs, Walter R.", "Roehrs, Walther R.", "Romaine, William", "Rose, H. J.", "Ross, Allen", "Ross, Michael", "Ross, Mike", "Rossetti, Christina", "Rottmann, Erik J.", "Row, Charles Adolphus", "Rowling, Cathy", "Ruge-Jones, Philip", "Rutherford, Samuel", "Ryan, Judith M.", "Ryken, Philip Graham", "Ryle, Herbert Edward", "Ryle, J. C.", "Saarinen, Risto", "Sadler, Rodney S.", "Sakenfeld, Katharine Doob", "Saleska, Timothy E.", "Salmon, George", "Salmon, Marilyn J.", "Salmond, Stewart Dingwall Fordyce", "Sanchez-Navarro, Luis", "Sanday, William", "Sanders, James A.", "Sanford, John", "Santmire, H. Paul", "Sawyer, J. Richard", "Scaer, David P.", "Scaer, Peter J.", "Schaeffer, Francis A.", "Schaller, John", "Schaum, Charles P.", "Schillebeeckx, Edward", "Schindler, David L.", "Schmidt, Andreas", "Schmit, Clayton J.", "Schmitt, Frederick A.", "Schmucker, Samuel", "Scholz, Vilson", "Schönborn, Christoph", "Schramm, Brooks", "Schreck, Alan", "Schroeder, H. J.", "Schuchard, Bruce G.", "Schuetze, Armin W.", "Schulz, Charles R.", "Schwabb, George M.", "Schweitzer, Albert", "Scott, J. Julius", "Scott, Melville", "Scott, Robert", "Scudder, Henry", "Searle, David", "Seiss, J. A.", "Seitz, Christopher R.", "Seltz, Gregory P.", "Selvaggio, Anthony", "Semeklis, Remigijus", "Senior, Donald", "Senn, Frank C.", "Seow, Choon-Leong", "Shanks, Andrew", "Shea, John Gilmary", "Shedd, William", "Shepard, Richard", "Shirley, Walter Augustus", "Short, Augustus", "Sibbes, Richard", "Siedell, Daniel A.", "Sievers, Joseph", "Silva, Moisés", "Simeon, Charles", "Simojoki, Anssi", "Sirois, Celia", "Skarsaune, Oskar", "Skinner, John", "Skrine, John Huntley", "Slenczka, Reinhard", "Sloyan, Gerard S.", "Small, Terry S.", "Smeaton, George", "Smith, D. Moody", "Smith, J. Ritchie", "Smith, Michael K.", "Smith, Morton", "Smith, R. Payne", "Smith, Ralph A.", "Smith, Robert E.", "Smith, Robert H.", "Smith, Susan Marie", "Smith, Sydney", "Smyth, Thomas", "Soards, Marion L.", "Sofie, J. Francis", "Solvang, Elna K.", "Somers, Gayle", "Sorensen, Robert A.", "Spaude, Cyril W.", "Speck, Peter", "Spence, H. D. M.", "Spener, Philip Jacob", "Spicq, Ceslas", "Spitz, Lewis W.", "Spring, Gardiner", "Sproul, R. C.", "Spruit, Leen", "Sri, Edward", "St. George’s Free Church", "Stainer, John", "Stalker, James", "Stanley, Arthur Penrhyn", "Stanley, David Michael", "Stanley, V. Indrenath", "Steenstra, P. H.", "Stegman, Thomas D.", "Steiner, Mark G.", "Steinmann, Andrew E.", "Stellman, Jason", "Stendahl, Krister", "Stephenson, John R.", "Stevens, Marty E.", "Stevens, William Bacon", "Stevenson-Moessner, Jeanne", "Stewart, Andrew", "Stjerna, Kirsi I.", "Stock, Joseph", "Stolle, Volker", "Stonard, John", "Stone, Darwell", "Stortz, Rodney", "Stott, John", "Stravinskas, Peter M. J.", "Streufert, Mary J.", "Strong, Leonard", "Strong, Thomas B.", "Stuart, Alexander Moody", "Stubbs, David L.", "Stube, John C.", "Stuckwisch, D. Richard", "Stuhlmueller, Carroll", "Stulac, George M.", "Sullivan, John F.", "Sumner, John Bird", "Sunday, Billy", "Suprenant, Leon J.", "Surburg, Mark P.", "Suso, Henry", "Swain, Storm", "Swete, Henry Barclay", "Switzer, David K.", "Sykes, Stephen", "Symington, William", "Tait, Arthur J.", "Tappert, Theodore G.", "Tatham, Edward", "Taylor, Jeremy", "Taylor, L. Roy", "Taylor, Walter F.", "Taylor, William M.", "Tchividjian, Tullian", "Tellini, Gian", "Temple, Frederick", "Temple, William", "Teresa of Avila", "Terry, Justyn", "Terry, Milton Spenser", "The Episcopal Church", "Thein, John", "Thérèse of Lisieux", "Thielman, Frank", "Thiselton, Anthony C.", "Thomas, Derek", "Thomas, Griffith", "Thompson, Marianne Meye", "Thorndike, Herbert", "Thornwell, James Henley", "Thrall, Margaret E.", "Threlfall-Holmes, Miranda", "Throntveit, Mark A.", "Thrupp, J. F.", "Tickle, Phyllis", "Tiede, David L.", "Tinker, Melvin", "Tisdale, Leonora Tubbs", "Tisdall, William St. Clair", "Titley, Robert", "Tomlin, Graham", "Toplady, Augustus M.", "Toppe, Carleton", "Torrance, David W.", "Torrance, Thomas F.", "Torvend, Samuel", "Touloute, Paul", "Towner, Philip H.", "Towner, W. Sibley", "Travis, Stephen", "Trench, Richard Chenevix", "Tswaedi, David", "Tucker, Gene M.", "Tuell, Steven S.", "Turnbull, Ralph G.", "Turner, James", "Turner, Samuel H.", "Tylenda, Joseph N.", "Tyng, Stephen H.", "Ulrich, Dean R.", "Underhill, Evelyn", "University of Navarre", "Uprichard, Harry", "Ussher, James", "Valentine, Milton", "Valleskey, David J.", "Van Beek, Aart M.", "Van Til, Cornelius", "Van Wijk-Bos, Johanna W. H.", "VanderKam, James C.", "VanDrunen, David", "Vanhoye, Albert", "Veith, Gene Edward", "Vibert, Simon", "Vincent, John Heyl", "Vincent, Marvin R.", "Vogan, Thomas S. L.", "Vogel, Larry M.", "von Balthasar, Hans Urs", "von Harnack, Adolf", "von Hefele, Karl Joseph", "von Hildebrand, Dietrich", "von Mosheim, John Laurence", "von Rad, Gerhard", "Vos, Geerhardus", "Wace, Henry", "Wacker, William", "Wagner, Roger", "Waite, Joseph", "Waldengrave, Samuel", "Waldenström, Paul P.", "Waldstein, Michael", "Walker, Paul", "Walther, C. F. W.", "Walther, Michael P.", "Walton, Kevin", "Walton, Steve", "Wansbrough, Henry", "Ward, Robin", "Wardlaw, Ralph", "Warfield, Benjamin B.", "Water, Mark", "Watkins, Henry Williams", "Watson, David F.", "Watts, James W.", "Webb, Barry G.", "Webber, Robert E.", "Weber, Karl A.", "Wehner, James A.", "Weinandy, Thomas G.", "Weiss, Benjamin", "Welborne, L. L.", "Wellhausen, Julius", "Wells, Jo Bailey", "Wendland, Ernst H.", "Wendland, Paul O.", "Wengert, Timothy J.", "Wenham, David", "Wenham, Gordon J.", "Wenthe, Dean O.", "Wesley, Charles", "Wesley, John", "West, Christopher", "Westcott, Brooke Foss", "Westendorf, James J.", "Westminster Theological Seminary", "Weston, Frank", "Wharton, James A.", "Whately, Richard", "Wheaton, N. S.", "Whitacre, Rodney A.", "White, R. Fowler", "Whitefield, George", "Whitehead, Kenneth D.", "Whitford, David M.", "Whybray, R. N.", "Whyte, Alexander", "Wicke, Harold E.", "Wikner, Benjamin K.", "Wilberforce, Samuel", "Wilberforce, William", "Wilch, John R.", "Wilcock, Michael", "Wilcox, Pete", "Wilkins, Steve", "Williams, H. Page", "Williamson, James", "Williamson, Lamar", "Williamson, Peter S.", "Willimon, William H.", "Willson, James R.", "Wilson, Alistair", "Wilson, Henry Bristow", "Wilson, Neil S.", "Winger, Thomas M.", "Wingren, Gustaf", "Wink, Walter", "Winter, Bruce", "Wintle, Thomas", "Witherington, Ben", "Wolfgramm, Arno J.", "Woodgate, Henry Arthur", "Woodhouse, John", "Woodward, James", "Wordsworth, John", "Woywod, Stanislaus", "Wright, Charles Henry Hamilton", "Wright, Christopher J. H.", "Wright, G. Ernest", "Wright, J. Robert", "Wright, N. T.", "Wright, Thomas", "Wylie, J. A.", "Yarbrough, Robert W.", "Yates, Timothy", "Yee, Gale A.", "Yocum, John P.", "Young, Loyal", "Yow, Jesse L.", "Zahl, Paul F. M.", "Zenger, Erich", "Zeno, Katrina J.", "Zwemer, Samuel M.") OR Publisher:("Benziger Brothers", "Concordia", "Editrice Pontificio Istituto Biblico", "Emmaus Road Publishing", "Herder", "Ignatius", "Libreria Editrice Vaticana", "Ligonier", "Liturgical Press", "Lutheran", "Northwestern Publishing House", "P&R Publishing", "Pauline Books & Media", "Pontifical Biblical Institute", "Presbyterian", "Presbyterian Board of Publication", "Reformation Trust", "SPCK", "St. Vladimir's Seminary Press", "The Catholic Publication Society", "The Encyclopedia Press", "United States Conference of Catholic Bishops")

Finally my personal collection which picks up about 4600:

Mytag:"Infant Baptism" OR Author:("Aageson, James W.", "Abbe, Paul", "Abbott, Edwin A.", "Abbott, T. K.", "Abraham, William J.", "Achtemeier, Elizabeth", "Achtemeier, Paul J.", "Acklin, Thomas", "Ackroyd, Peter R.", "Adam, Klaus-Peter", "Adams, David L.", "Adams, H. C.", "Adams, Jay E.", "Adamson, James", "Aden, LeRoy H.", "Adeney, Frances S.", "Agapius the Monk", "Aiken, Charles Augustus", "Ainsworth-Smith, Ian", "Airay, Henry", "Albers, Robert H.", "Albrecht, G. Jerome", "Albrecht, Michael J.", "Albright, W. F.", "Alexander, Archibald", "Alexander, Eric J.", "Alexander, Joseph Addison", "Alexander, T. Desmond", "Alexander, William Henry", "Alfaro, Juan I.", "Alford, Henry", "Allain-Chapman, Justine", "Allen, O. Wesley", "Allen, R. Michael", "Allen, Willoughby C.", "Allnutt, Richard Lea", "Althann, Robert", "Althaus, Paul", "Andersen, Francis I.", "Anderson, Robert A.", "Andover Seminary", "Andrae, Eric R.", "Andrewes, Lancelot", "Angela of Foligno", "Arand, Charles P.", "Arichea, Daniel C.", "Armstrong, Dave", "Arndt, Johann", "Arnold, Thomas", "Arnot, William", "Ash, Christopher", "Ashby, Godfrey", "Askwith, E. H.", "Atherstone, Andrew", "Attridge, Harold W.", "Aus, Roger David", "Avis, Paul", "Bachiochi, Erika", "Bachofen, Charles Augustine", "Backus, Kevin M.", "Bagot, Daniel", "Bahnsen, Greg L.", "Bailey, Kenneth E.", "Baird, Henry M.", "Baker, Robert C.", "Baldini, Ugo", "Baldwin, Joyce", "Balentine, Samuel E.", "Balfour, Robert G.", "Balge, Richard D.", "Ball, C. J.", "Balleine, G. R.", "Bandinel, James", "Bannerman, James", "Barber, Michael", "Barclay, William", "Barker, William", "Barlow, George", "Barnes, Albert", "Barnes, Peter", "Barnes, William Emery", "Barnett, Paul", "Barnhouse, Donald Grey", "Barrett, C. K.", "Barrett, Michael P. V.", "Barron, Robert", "Barry, Alfred", "Bartholomew, Craig G.", "Bartlett, John R.", "Barton, George Aaron", "Barton, John", "Bartusch, Mark Walter", "Bassett, Francis Tilney", "Bassler, Jouette M.", "Bates, William", "Batten, Loring W.", "Bauckham, Richard J.", "Bauer, Walter", "Bavinck, Herman", "Baxter, Richard", "Bayley, Emilius", "Beale, G. K.", "Bean, Danielle", "Bechtel, Carol M.", "Becker, Matthew L.", "Beckwith, Francis J.", "Bedell, G. T.", "Beeby, H. D.", "Beecher, Lyman", "Begbie, Jeremy S.", "Bell, Daniel M.", "Bellarmine, Robert", "Benedict XV", "Benedict XVI", "Benedictine Monks", "Bengel, Johann Albrecht", "Benham, William", "Benne, Robert", "Bennett, Dennis", "Benson, Clarence H.", "Bergant, Dianne", "Bergmann, Sigurd", "Bernard, J. H.", "Bernard, Thomas Dehany", "Bernardakis, D. N.", "Best, Ernest", "Betz, Hans Dieter", "Bidwell, Duane R.", "Bigg, Charles", "Billerbeck, Paul", "Bird, Anthony E.", "Birgitta of Sweden", "Bischof, Jon C.", "Black, Matthew", "Blanchette, Oliva", "Blanke, Helmut", "Blenkinsopp, Joseph", "Bloomfield, Peter", "Bloomfield, S. T.", "Blount, Brian K.", "Blunt, Henry", "Blunt, John Henry", "Boettner, Loraine", "Bohlmann, Ralph A.", "Boice, James Montgomery", "Boling, Robert", "Bonar, Andrew A.", "Bonar, Horatius", "Bond, Douglas", "Bonhoeffer, Dietrich", "Booty, John", "Borg, Marcus J.", "Bornkamm, Heinrich", "Borsch, Frederick H.", "Bos, Johanna W. H.", "Bossis, Gabrielle", "Boston, Thomas", "Boutflower, Charles", "Bowen, W. E.", "Box, G. H.", "Boxall, Ian", "Boyce, Richard N.", "Bradford, John", "Bradshaw, Paul F.", "Bramhall, John", "Bransfield, J. Brian", "Braun, John A.", "Braun, Mark", "Bray, Gerald", "Brazeal, David", "Breckinridge, Robert J.", "Breen, A. E.", "Brenton, Lancelot Charles Lee", "Brianchaninov, Ignatius", "Bridges, Charles", "Briggs, Charles Augustus", "Briggs, Emilie Grace", "Brightman, F. E.", "Brighton, Louis", "Brock, Sebastian P.", "Brooks, Richard", "Brother Lawrence", "Brown, Christopher Boyd", "Brown, Colin", "Brown, John", "Brown, Michael Joseph", "Brown, Raymond Edward", "Brown, Teresa L. Fry", "Brown, William Adams", "Brown, William P.", "Browne, E. Harold", "Bruce, Alexander Balmain", "Bruce, John", "Brug, John F.", "Brunette, Jan", "Bubbers, Susan I.", "Bucer, Martin", "Buchanan, James", "Buckley, Theodore Alois", "Bull, George", "Bullinger, Ethelbert W.", "Bullock, W. T.", "Bultmann, Rudolf K.", "Burge, Gary M.", "Burgland, Lane A.", "Burgon, John W.", "Burke, Daniel", "Burney, C. F.", "Burns, Helena R.", "Burnside, W. F.", "Burrell, Joseph Dunn", "Bush, George", "Bussell, F. W.", "Bustamante, Roberto E.", "Buswell, J. Oliver", "Butler, Alban", "Butler, Joseph", "Byassee, Jason", "Byles, R. D.", "Byrne, Brendan", "Cage, Peter C.", "Cairns, Alan", "Cairns, Ian", "Calderwood, Henry", "Cameron, D. B.", "Campbell, Antony", "Campbell, Colin", "Campbell, Iain D.", "Candlish, Robert S.", "Canisius, Peter", "Cannon, Katie Geneva", "Carlen, Claudia", "Carmichael, Liz", "Carpenter, Spencer Cecil", "Carr, Arthur", "Carr, Wesley", "Carr, William W.", "Carwithen, John Bayley Somers", "Cataneo, Pascal", "Catholic Biblical Association", "Catholic Church", "Cavins, Jeff", "Chacour, Elias", "Chadwick, Owen", "Chafer, Lewis Sperry", "Chalmers, Thomas", "Chandler, George", "Chantry, Walter J.", "Chapell, Bryan", "Chapman, Mark", "Charles, R. H.", "Chase, Frederic Henry", "Chemnitz, Martin", "Chesterton, Gilbert K.", "Cheyne, Thomas Kelly", "Childs, James M.", "Choi, Agnes", "Christmyer, Sarah", "Church of England", "Church Service Society", "Churton, W. R.", "Clark, Samuel", "Clausen, Marc", "Clayton, Philip", "Clendenin, Daniel B.", "Close, Francis", "Clowney, Edmund", "Cobb, John", "Cobb, John B.", "Cocke, A. R.", "Cocksworth, Christopher John", "Coffin, Patrick", "Coggins, Richard J.", "Colenso, John William", "Collins, Adela Yarbro", "Collins, John J.", "Collins, Raymond F.", "Collinson, John", "Comfort, Philip W.", "Congar, Yves", "Conybeare, W. D.", "Conybeare, W. J.", "Cook, David", "Cook, F. C.", "Cooke, G. A.", "Cooke, R. J.", "Cooper, Ted", "Cornelius à Lapide", "Cosin, John", "Cousar, Charles B.", "Coverdale, Myles", "Craddock, Fred B.", "Cranmer, Thomas", "Crawford, Thomas J.", "Creach, Jerome F. D.", "Crockett, William D.", "Croft, George", "Crosby, Howard", "Crossan, John Dominic", "Croy, N. Clayton", "Cullen, John", "Cumming, John", "Cunningham, Lawrence S.", "Cunningham, William", "Currey, G.", "Curteis, George Herbert", "Curtis, Edward Lewis", "Dabney, Robert Lewis", "Dahle, Lars Nielsen", "Dahood, Mitchell", "Dalton, William Joseph", "Danker, Frederick William", "Daubney, William Heaford", "Daughters of Saint Paul", "Davenant, James", "Davidson, Peter", "Davidson, Robert", "Davies, John", "Davis, Dale Ralph", "Davis, Ellen F.", "Davis, John D.", "Davis, Patricia H.", "de Caussade, Jean Pierre", "de Chantal, Jane Frances", "De Vogue, Adalbert", "Deane, William J.", "Dearman, J. Andrew", "Dearmer, Percy", "Deering, Edward", "Deferrari, Roy J.", "Delitzsch, Franz", "DeMarco, Donald", "Demarest, Gary W.", "Denney, James", "Dennison, James T.", "Denzinger, Henry", "Descartes,  René", "DeSilva, David A.", "Desprez, P. S.", "Deterding, Paul", "Deterding, Paul E.", "Dewey, Joanna", "DeYoung, Kevin", "Diamond, A. R.", "Dickson, David", "Dillard, Raymond B.", "Dimech-Juchniewicz, Jean", "DiTommaso, Lorenzo", "Dix, Gregory", "Dods, Marcus", "Donahue, John R.", "Donelson, Lewis R.", "Donfried, Karl P.", "Donne, John", "Doran, Robert", "Doriani, Daniel M.", "Dorner, Isaak August", "Dosker, Henry Elias", "Dostoevsky, Fyodor", "Douglas, George C. M.", "Dozeman, Thomas B.", "Drake, William", "Drane, John", "Driver, Samuel Rolles", "Drown, Edward S.", "Drysdale, A. H.", "Dubay, Thomas", "DuBose, William Porcher", "Duguid, Iain M.", "Dumbrell, William J.", "Duncombe, Augustus", "Dungan, David Laird", "Dunker, Gary L.", "Dunlop, R. V.", "Dunnam, Maxie", "Duyckinck, George L.", "Dyer, Sidney D.", "Eadie, John", "Eastburn, Manton", "Easton, Matthew George", "Eaton, E. L.", "Eby, David", "Eckman, George P.", "Edalji, S.", "Edersheim, Alfred", "Edersheim, Alfred", "Edersheim, Alfred", "Edgar, David", "Edghill, Ernest Arthur", "Edwards, Ruth", "Ehlke, Roland Cap", "Eickmann, Paul E.", "Eims, Randy", "Elass, Mateen", "Elert, Werner", "Ellicott, Charles J.", "Ellington, John E.", "Elliott, C. J.", "Elliott, E. B.", "Elliott, John H.", "Elliott, Neil", "Ellis, J. Edward", "Ellison, Marvin M.", "Emmerich, Anne Catherine", "Emmet, Cyril W.", "Engelbrecht, Edward A.", "Engles, William L.", "Erasmus, Desiderius", "Erdman, Charles R.", "Erickson, Richard J.", "Eschelbach, Michael A.", "Espin, T. E.", "Espinosa, Alfonso O.", "Evans, Louis H.", "Evans, Neil", "Eveleigh, John", "Faber, George Stanley", "Fairbairn, Patrick", "Fape, M. Olusina", "Farmer, Kathleen A.", "Farrar, Frederic William", "Farrer, John", "Farwell, James", "Fausset, A. R.", "Fenwick, John", "Ferguson, Sinclair B.", "Fergusson, David", "Fewell, Danna Nolan", "Field, Frederick", "Field, John Edward", "Finch, William", "Finney, Charles G.", "Fiore, Benjamin", "Fiorenza, Elisabeth Schussler", "Fitzgerald, Allan D.", "Fitzmyer, Joseph A.", "Flaherty, Regis J.", "Flavel, John", "Flechsig, Lin", "Fleming, Caleb", "Floyd, Michael", "Fløysvik, Ingvar", "Foote, James", "Ford, J. Massyngberde", "Ford, James", "Foxe, John", "Frame, John M.", "France, R. T.", "Francis de Sales", "Francisco, Adam S.", "Franck, Augustus Hermannus", "Franklin, Carmela Vircillo", "Franzmann, Martin H.", "Freedman, David Noel", "Fremantle, W. H.", "Frisk, M. Jean", "Fry, Timothy", "Fryar, Jane L.", "Fuller, J. M.", "Furnish, Victor Paul", "Fynn, Paul Kofi", "Gaebelein, Arno", "Gaffin, Richard B.", "Gage, Warren A.", "Galli, Mark", "Galloway, Kathy", "Galvin, John P.", "Gan, Eugene", "Gandell, R.", "Garbett, James", "Gard, Daniel L.", "Garrod, G. W.", "Gaventa, Beverly Roberts", "Geldenhuys, Norval", "Gench, Frances Taylor", "Gentry, Kenneth L.", "Gerberding, George", "Gerhard, Johann", "Gerike, Henry V.", "Gibbs, Jeffrey A.", "Giblin, Charles H.", "Giertz, Bo", "Gieschen, Charles A.", "Giese, Curtis P.", "Gifford, E. H.", "Gigot, Francis Ernest", "Gildersleeve, Basil L.", "Gilpin, William", "Girdlestone, Robert Baker", "Glavich, Mary Kathleen", "Glazebrook, M. G.", "Goddard, Charles", "Goldingay, John", "Gooder, Paula", "Gordon, Geoffrey", "Gore, Charles", "Gosdeck, David M.", "Goulburn, Edward Meyrick", "Gould, Ezra P.", "Gowan, Donald E.", "Graff, Warren W.", "Graham, M. Patrick", "Graham, William", "Granados, Carlos", "Granados, Jose", "Grant, Anthony", "Grant, F. W.", "Grant, Frederick C.", "Grant, Maurice", "Gray, Philip C. L.", "Gray, Tim", "Grech, Prosper", "Green, Barbara", "Green, Joel B.", "Green, Michael P.", "Green, William Henry", "Gregg, David", "Gregory, Bryan R.", "Grenholm, Cristina", "Griffiths, J. S.", "Gritsch, Eric W.", "Grudem, Elliot", "Guarino, Thomas", "Guthrie, Thomas", "Gwynn, J.", "Hacking, Philip", "Hägglund, Bengt", "Hagner, Donald A.", "Hahn, Ernest", "Hahn, Scott", "Hahn-Hahn, Ida", "Hall, Charles Henry", "Hall, Francis J.", "Hals, Ronald", "Hamilton, James", "Hamlin, E. John", "Hannan, E. C. W.", "Hanson, Paul D.", "Hardy, Daniel", "Hare, Douglas R. A.", "Harman, Allan M.", "Harmon, Matthew P.", "Harrington, Daniel J.", "Harrington, Wilfrid J.", "Harrison, Everett F.", "Harrison, Matthew C.", "Harrisville, Roy A.", "Harstad, Adolph L.", "Hartin, Patrick J.", "Hartman, Lars", "Hartwig, Raymond L.", "Hartzell, Eric S.", "Harvard, Joseph S.", "Harvey, John E.", "Harvey, Robert", "Hastings, James", "Hatch, Edwin", "Hawker, Robert", "Hawkins, William", "Haydock, George Leo", "Hayes, John H.", "Headlam, Arthur C.", "Healy, Mary", "Heath, D. I.", "Heath, Elaine A.", "Heber, Reginald", "Heck, Sebastian", "Hedahl, Susan K.", "Hegeman, David", "Heider, George C.", "Heil, John Paul", "Hein, David", "Hendriksen, William", "Hengel, Martin", "Hengstenberg, E. W.", "Henrichs, Michael W.", "Henry, Matthew", "Herbert, George", "Hermes, Kathryn J.", "Herron, Thomas", "Hervey, A. C.", "Heurtley, Charles A.", "Hewson, William", "Hillard, A. E.", "Hilton, Walter", "Himes, Kenneth R.", "Hinlicky, Paul R.", "Hitchcock, James", "Hobhouse, Walter", "Hodge, Archibald Alexander", "Hodge, Caspar W.", "Hodge, Charles", "Hodges, George", "Hoeck, Andreas", "Hoekema, Anthony", "Hoerber, Robert G.", "Holladay, Carl R.", "Holmes, Christopher R. J.", "Holmes, Robert", "Holstrom, Bryan", "Honsey, Rudolph E.", "Hooker, Paul K.", "Hooker, Richard", "Hopkins, Ezekiel", "Horn, Edward T.", "Horne, Mark", "Horne, Thomas", "Horpynchuk, Vyacheslav", "Horsley, Samuel", "Hort, Fenton John Anthony", "Hossfeld, Frank-Lothar", "Howson, John S.", "Huffman, John A.", "Hughes, Philip Edgcumbe", "Hughes, Robert G.", "Hughes-Games, A.", "Hultgren, Arland J.", "Humann, Roger J.", "Hummel, Horace D.", "Hunt, Alfred Leedes", "Hunter, Sylvester Joseph", "Hurd, R. Scott", "Hurlbut, Jesse Lyman", "Hutchison, John", "Hutton, William Holden", "Huwiler, Elizabeth", "Huxtable, E.", "Hvalvik, Reidar", "Icenogle, Gareth Weldon", "Ignatius of Loyola", "Inge, William Ralph", "Jack, Alison", "Jackelén, Antje", "Jackson, L. Charles", "Jacobson, Rolf A.", "Jacobson, William", "Jacobus, Melancthon W.", "Jacques, Xavier", "James, Montague Rhodes", "Jelf, Richard William", "Jenkins, D. Edwards", "Jensen, Richard A.", "Jenson, Robert W.", "Jeremias, Joachim", "Jeske, John C.", "Jeske, Mark A.", "Jessup, Henry Harris", "Jewel, John", "Jewett, Robert", "Joersz, Jerald C.", "John of the Cross", "John Paul I", "John Paul II", "John XXIII", "Johnson, Dennis E.", "Johnson, Douglas W.", "Johnson, G. H. S.", "Johnson, Lawrence J.", "Johnson, Luke Timothy", "Johnson, Thomas F.", "Johnstone, Robert", "Jones, James", "Jones, John", "Jones, Mark", "Jones, Maurice", "Jones, W. B.", "Jowett, Benjamin", "Juel, Donald H.", "Jukes, Andrew J.", "Jungel, Eberhard", "Jurgens, William A.", "Just, Arthur A.", "Kalme, Guntis", "Kardong, Terrence G.", "Karris, Robert J.", "Kay, W.", "Keating, Daniel A.", "Keble, John", "Keddie, Gordon J.", "Keel, Othmar", "Keil, Carl Friedrich", "Keller, Timothy J.", "Kellerman, James A.", "Kellner, Maximilian Lindsay", "Kelly, Brian E.", "Kelly, Francis", "Kelly, J. N. D.", "Ker, Ian", "Kernaghan, Ronald J.", "Ketley, Joseph", "Kidner, Derek", "Kienker, Paul D.", "Kierkegaard, Soren", "Kim, Chul Hwan", "Kim, Hyo-Jong", "King, George W.", "Kingsbury, T. L.", "Kiraz, George A.", "Kirwan, William T.", "Kistler, Don", "Kittelson, James M.", "Klauck, Hans-Josef", "Klein, Ralph W.", "Kleinig, John W.", "Kleinig, Vernon P.", "Kloha, Jeffrey", "Knecht, Frederick Justus", "Knierim, Rolf P.", "Knight, George Angus Fulton", "Knight, George W.", "Knoppers, Gary N.", "Knowles, Andrew", "Knox, Ian S.", "Knox, John", "Koehler, Edward W. A.", "Koehler, John Philip", "Koenig, John", "Koester, Craig R.", "Kolb, Erwin J.", "Kolb, Robert", "Kosanke, Charles G.", "Koyra, Eshetu Abate", "Kreeft, Peter", "Krentz, Edgar", "Krodel, Gerhard A.", "Kruse, Colin G.", "Kurtz, Johann Heinrich", "Kurz, William S.", "Kuschel, Harlyn J.", "Kuschel, Kieth Bernard", "Kuske, David P.", "Kuske, Paul W.", "Kuyper, Abraham", "Kysar, Robert", "La Belle, James A.", "Labahn, Michael", "Lake, Kirsopp", "Lamb, James I.", "Lambrecht, Jan", "Lamdin, Keith", "Lanchester, H. C. O.", "Landon, Edward H.", "Lang, Cosmo Gordon", "Lang, John Marshall", "Larkin, William J.", "Larson, Bruce", "Lathrop, Gordon W.", "Lattke, Michael", "Laud, William", "Lauersdorf, Richard E.", "Launderville, Dale", "Laurence, Richard", "Laurie, Simon Somerville", "Law, William", "Lawlor, H. J.", "Lawrence of Brindisi", "Lawrenz, John C.", "Le Mesurier, Thomas", "Lee, William", "Lehmann, Helmut T.", "Leighton, Robert", "Leithart, Peter", "Leiva-Merikakis, Erasmo", "Lenski, R. C. H.", "Lenz, Mark J.", "Leo XIII", "Lessing, R. Reed", "Leupold, H. C.", "Lewis, David I. M.", "Lewis, John G.", "Liddon, Henry Parry", "Liesen, Jan", "Lightfoot, John", "Lightfoot, Joseph Barber", "Ligonier Ministries", "Liguori, Alphonsus", "Likoudis, James", "Lillback, Peter A.", "Lillie, John", "Limburg, James", "Lindsay, Thomas M.", "Lindsay, William", "Linman, Jonathan", "Linton, Henry", "Littledale, Richard Frederick", "Lloyd, John", "Lloyd-Jones, D. Martyn", "Lochhaas, Philip H.", "Lock, Walter", "Lockwood, Gregory J.", "Lohfink, Gerhard", "Lohfink, Norbert", "Lohse, Eduard", "Long, Stephen", "Long, Thomas C.", "Long, Thomas G.", "Longenecker, Richard N.", "Longman, Tremper", "Lord, Jennifer", "Love, Mark W.", "Lowrie, John M.", "Lowth, Robert", "Lucas, Dick", "Lucas, R. C.", "Lüdemann, Gerd", "Lull, David J.", "Lumby, J. Rawson", "Lundbom, Jack R.", "Lupton, J. H.", "Luther, Martin", "Lutheran Church", "Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod", "Lutheran Synod", "Lyall, David", "Lytkin, Vsevolod", "Maas, A. J.", "Maas, Korey", "Macartney, Clarence Edward", "MacDermott, G. M.", "Macdonald, Dennis R.", "MacDonald, Donald", "Macdonald, James M.", "MacDonald, Margaret Y.", "MacDougall, John", "Mace, Daniel", "MacEvilly, John", "Machen, J. Gresham", "MacIntosh, A. A.", "Mack, Burton L.", "MacKay, A. B.", "MacKay, John L.", "MacKnight, James", "MacLeod, Donald", "MacNutt, Francis", "MacPherson, John", "Macquarrie, John", "Maier, Paul L.", "Maier, Walter A.", "Maiers, Brian", "Malina, Bruce", "Mangina, Joseph L.", "Mann, Horace Kinder", "Mann, William Julius", "Manning, Brennan", "Mansel, H. L.", "Maria Maddelena de' Pazzi", "Marks, Frederick W.", "Marriage, Sophia", "Marriott, Charles", "Marshall, Walter", "Martin, Curtis", "Martin, Hugh", "Martin, Mary Peter", "Martin, Michaelann", "Martin, R. A.", "Martinez, Luis Maria", "Maschke, Timothy H.", "Matera, Frank J.", "Mather, George A.", "Mathison, Keith", "Mattison III, William C.", "Maturin, B. W.", "Maurice, Frederick Denison", "Maxey, James A.", "May, Alistair S.", "May, William E.", "Mayes, Benjamin T. G.", "Mays, James Luther", "Mbiti, John", "McCain, Paul T.", "McCarthy, David Matzko", "McCheyne, Robert Murray", "McDurmon, Joel", "McGee, J. Vernon", "McGovern, James J.", "McGrath, Alister", "McHugh, John F.", "McKane, William", "McKay, David", "McKenzie, John", "McNabb, Vincent", "McNamara, Martin J.", "McWilliams, David", "Mears, Henrietta C.", "Medd, Peter Goldsmith", "Meier, John P.", "Melancthon, Philip", "Melina, Livio", "Members of the University of Oxford", "Menegoz, Eugene", "Merrill, S. M.", "Merson, David", "Merton, Thomas", "Metzger, Bruce M.", "Meyer, Heinrich August Wilhelm", "Meyer, Joh P.", "Meyers, Jeffrey", "Meyrick, F.", "Michel, Walter L.", "Michell, R.", "Michie, Donald", "Middendorf, Michael P.", "Miles, Rebekah L.", "Miletic, Stephen Francis", "Millar, J. G.", "Miller II, Robert D.", "Miller, Charles", "Miller, Herbert G.", "Miller, Patrick D.", "Miller, Samuel", "Millington, Thomas S.", "Milne, Douglas J. W.", "Min, Kyung-jin", "Mitch, Curtis", "Mitch, Stacy", "Mitchell, A. W.", "Mitchell, Alan C.", "Mitchell, Christopher W.", "Mittelstaedt, John R.", "Moberly, George", "Moffatt, James", "Moloney, Francis J.", "Monro, Edward A.", "Montague, George T.", "Montgomery, James A.", "Moore, George F.", "Moore, T. V.", "Moran, William L.", "Morgan, James", "Morres, Robert", "Morris, Leon", "Morrow, Thomas G.", "Most Holy Governing Synod of Russia", "Motyer, J. Alec", "Moulaison, Jane Barter", "Moule, C. F. D.", "Moule, H. C. G.", "Moysey, C. A.", "Mozley, James Bowling", "Mueller, John Theodore", "Mueller, Steven P.", "Munden, Alan", "Murphy, Roland E.", "Murray, Andrew", "Murray, James O.", "Murray, Scott R.", "Myers, Jacob", "Nadasdy, Dean W.", "Neale, John Mason", "Neill, William", "Nelson, Richard D.", "Nestingen, James A.", "Neve, Timothy", "Nevin, Alfred", "Nevin, John Williamson", "Newcome, William", "Newheiser, Jim", "Newitt, Mark", "Newland, Henry", "Newman, Carey C.", "Newman, John Henry", "Newsom, Carol A.", "Newton, John", "Neyrey, Jerome H.", "Nichols, Aidan", "Nichols, Larry A.", "Nicodemus the Hagiorite", "Nicoll, W. Robertson", "Nielsen, Glenn A.", "Nieman, James R.", "Noble, Frederick A.", "Nolland, John", "Nordling, John", "Nordling, John G.", "Nutter, Charles S.", "O’Brien, John", "O’Brien, Peter T.", "O’Connor, James T.", "O’Connor, Kathleen M.", "O’Day, Gail R.", "O’Donnell, Kevin", "Oakley, Nigel W.", "Oakman, Douglas E.", "Oesterley, W. O. E.", "Ogilvie, Charles A.", "Okholm, Dennis L.", "Old, Hughes Oliphant", "Olden, Thomas", "Olson, Dennis T.", "O'Mahony, Kieran J.", "Omolo, Joseph Tom", "Omwanza, Walter Obare", "Orchard, Bernard", "Orchard, W. E.", "Orr, James", "Ortberg, John", "Ortlund, Raymond C.", "Ott, Ludwig", "Owen, John J.", "Paavola, Daniel E.", "Packer, J. I.", "Paisley, Ian R. K.", "Paley, William", "Palmer, William", "Panikulam, George", "Pannenberg, Wolfhart", "Panning, Armin J.", "Papavassiliou, Vassilios", "Park, J. R.", "Parsons, Burk", "Pascal, Blaise", "Pastor, Ludwig", "Patrick, Simon", "Patterson, Alexander S.", "Patton, Francis L.", "Paul VI", "Pauw, Amy Plantinga", "Paxton, William M.", "Payne, Jon D.", "Peake, Arthur S.", "Pearce, Fraser A.", "Pearson, John", "Pecknold, C. C.", "Peile, James H. F.", "Peile, Thomas Williamson", "Percy, Anthony", "Percy, Martyn", "Perkins, Pheme", "Perrin, Nicholas", "Pervo, Richard I.", "Peters, Edward N.", "Petersen, David", "Peterson, Eugene H.", "Pfeiffer, Charles R.", "Philip, William", "Phillips, Richard D.", "Pieper, Francis", "Pierson, Arthur T.", "Pietak, Stanislaus", "Pilch, John J.", "Pimentel, Stephen", "Pinder, John H.", "Pipa, Joseph A.", "Pittsburgh-Xenia Theological Seminary", "Pius X", "Pius XI", "Pius XII", "Plummer, Alfred A.", "Plumptre, E. H.", "Pohle, Joseph", "Polkinghorne, John", "Ponessa, Joseph", "Popp, Kevin P.", "Porter, J. Scott", "Powell, Mark Allan", "Powys, David J.", "Poythress, Vern S.", "Prange, Victor H.", "Pratt, Richard L.", "Presbyterian Committee of Publication", "Pressler, Carolyn", "Preus, Robert D.", "Price, Charles", "Procter, John", "Protestant Episcopal Church", "Provan, Iain W.", "Pusey, E. B", "Quinn, Jerome", "Quirk, Reginald C.", "Quivik, Melinda A.", "Raabe, Paul", "Raabe, Paul R.", "Radner, Ephraim", "Rahner, Karl", "Raleigh, Alexander", "Ramsey, Michael", "Randolph, Berkeley William", "Rathmann, Rodney L.", "Ratzinger, Joseph", "Rawlinson, George", "Ray, Stephen K.", "Raymond, Miner", "Re’emi, S. Paul", "Reardon, Patrick Henry", "Redpath, Henry A.", "Reed, Harry Lathrop", "Reformed Episcopal Church", "Reid, Stephen", "Reitschel, William C.", "Remensnyder, Junius B.", "Rendall, Frederic", "Rendall, Gerald H.", "Reno, R. R.", "Retief, Frank", "Reumann, John H. P.", "Reuss, Edouard", "Reymond, Robert", "Reynolds, Edward", "Rhoads, David", "Richard, Earl J.", "Richard, James W.", "Richey, Thomas", "Riddlebarger, Kim", "Ridley, Nicholas", "Riggans, Walter", "Riggs, James Stevenson", "Ritschl, Albrecht", "Ritter, Larry D.", "Robertson, C. K.", "Robertson, David A", "Robertson, James", "Robertson, O. Palmer", "Robinson, Charles S.", "Robinson, Gnana", "Robinson, James M.", "Robinson, Paschal", "Roehrs, Walter R.", "Roehrs, Walther R.", "Rogers, George Albert", "Romaine, W.", "Rose, H. J.", "Rosner, Brian S.", "Ross, Allen", "Ross, Michael F.", "Ross, Mike", "Rossetti, Christina", "Rottmann, Erik J.", "Row, Charles Adolphus", "Rowlandson, W. H.", "Rowling, Cathy", "Ruge-Jones, Philip", "Rutherford, Samuel", "Ryan, Judith M.", "Ryken, Philip Graham", "Ryle, Herbert Edward", "Ryle, J. C.", "Saarinen, Risto", "Sadler, M. F.", "Sadler, Rodney S.", "Sakenfeld, Katharine Doob", "Saleska, Timothy E.", "Salmon, George", "Salmon, Marilyn J.", "Salmond, Stewart D. F.", "Sanchez-Navarro, Luis", "Sanday, William", "Sanders, James A.", "Sanford, John", "Santmire, H. Paul", "Sawyer, J. Richard", "Scaer, David P.", "Scaer, Peter J.", "Schaeffer, Francis A.", "Schaller, John", "Schaum, Charles P.", "Schillebeeckx, Edward", "Schindler, David L.", "Schmidt, Andreas", "Schmit, Clayton J.", "Schmitt, Frederick A.", "Schmucker, S. S.", "Scholz, Vilson", "Schönborn, Christoph", "Schramm, Brooks", "Schreck, Alan", "Schroeder, H. J.", "Schuchard, Bruce G.", "Schuetze, Armin W.", "Schulz, Charles R.", "Schwabb, George M.", "Schweitzer, Albert", "Scott, J. Julius", "Scott, Melville", "Scott, Robert", "Scratton, George", "Scudder, Henry", "Searle, David", "Seiss, Joseph A.", "Seitz, Christopher R.", "Seltz, Gregory P.", "Selvaggio, Anthony", "Selwyn, Edward Carus", "Semeklis, Remigijus", "Senior, Donald", "Senn, Frank C.", "Seow, Choon-Leong", "Shanks, Andrew", "Shea, John Gilmary", "Shedd, William G. T.", "Shepard, Richard", "Shirley, Walter Augustus", "Short, Augustus", "Sibbes, Richard", "Siedell, Daniel A.", "Sievers, Joseph", "Silva, Moisés", "Simeon, Charles", "Simojoki, Anssi", "Simon, Patrick", "Sirois, Celia", "Sitterly, Charles Fremont", "Skarsaune, Oskar", "Skinner, John", "Skrine, John Huntley", "Slenczka, Reinhard", "Sloyan, Gerard S.", "Small, Terry S.", "Smeaton, George", "Smith, D. Moody", "Smith, J. Ritchie", "Smith, Michael K.", "Smith, Morton", "Smith, R. Payne", "Smith, Ralph A.", "Smith, Robert E.", "Smith, Robert H.", "Smith, Susan Marie", "Smith, Sydney", "Smyth, Thomas", "Soards, Marion L.", "Sofie, J. Francis", "Solvang, Elna K.", "Somers, Gayle", "Sorensen, Robert A.", "Spaude, Cyril W.", "Speck, Peter", "Spence, H. D. M.", "Spener, Philip Jacob", "Spicq, Ceslas", "Spitz, Lewis W.", "Spranger, R. J.", "Spring, Gardiner", "Sproul, R. C.", "Spruit, Leen", "Sri, Edward", "St. George’s Free Church", "Stainer, John", "Stalker, James", "Stanley, Arthur Penrhyn", "Stanley, David Michael", "Stanley, V. Indrenath", "Steenstra, P. H.", "Stegman, Thomas D.", "Steiner, Mark G.", "Steinmann, Andrew E.", "Stellman, Jason J.", "Stendahl, Krister", "Stephenson, John R.", "Stevens, Marty E.", "Stevens, William Bacon", "Stevenson-Moessner, Jeanne", "Stewart, Andrew", "Stjerna, Kirsi I.", "Stock, Joseph", "Stolle, Volker", "Stonard, John", "Stone, Darwell", "Storms, Sam", "Stortz, Rodney", "Stott, John", "Stravinskas, Peter M. J.", "Streufert, Mary J.", "Strong, Leonard", "Strong, Thomas B.", "Stuart, A. Moody", "Stubbs, David L.", "Stube, John C.", "Stuckwisch, D. Richard", "Stuhlmueller, Carroll", "Stulac, George M.", "Sullivan, John F.", "Sumner, John Bird", "Sunday, Billy", "Suprenant, Leon J.", "Surburg, Mark P.", "Suso, Henry", "Swain, Storm", "Swete, Henry Barclay", "Switzer, David K.", "Sykes, Stephen", "Symington, William", "Tait, Arthur J.", "Tappert, Theodore G.", "Tatham, Edward", "Taylor, Charles", "Taylor, Jeremy", "Taylor, John B.", "Taylor, L. Roy", "Taylor, Walter F.", "Taylor, William M.", "Tchividjian, Tullian", "Tellini, Gian", "Temple, Frederick", "Temple, William", "Teresa of Ávila", "Terry, Justyn", "Terry, Milton S.", "The Episcopal Church", "Thein, John", "Thérèse of Lisieux", "Thielman, Frank", "Thiselton, Anthony C.", "Thomas, Derek", "Thomas, Griffith", "Thompson, Marianne Meye", "Thomson, Andrew (Broughton)", "Thorndike, Herbert", "Thornwell, James Henley", "Thrall, Margaret E.", "Threlfall-Holmes, Miranda", "Throntveit, Mark A.", "Thrupp, Joseph Francis", "Tickle, Phyllis", "Tiede, David L.", "Tinker, Melvin", "Tisdale, Leonora Tubbs", "Tisdall, William St. Clair", "Titley, Robert", "Todd, James F.", "Toller, T. N.", "Toller, Thomas", "Tomlin, Graham", "Toplady, Augustus M.", "Toppe, Carleton", "Torrance, David W.", "Torrance, Thomas F.", "Torvend, Samuel", "Touloute, Paul", "Towner, Philip H.", "Towner, W. Sibley", "Travis, Stephen", "Trench, Richard Chenevix", "Trollope, W.", "Tswaedi, David", "Tucker, Gene M.", "Tuell, Steven S.", "Turnbull, Ralph", "Turner, James", "Turner, Samuel H.", "Tylenda, Joseph N.", "Tyng, Stephen H.", "Ulrich, Dean R.", "Underhill, Evelyn", "University of Navarre", "Uprichard, Harry", "Ussher, James", "Valentine, Milton", "Valleskey, David J.", "Van Beek, Aart M.", "Van Til, Cornelius", "Van Wijk-Bos, Johanna W. H.", "VanderKam, James C.", "VanDrunen, David", "Vanhoye, Albert", "Vaughan, Charles John", "Veith, Gene Edward", "Verhoef, Pieter A.", "Vibert, Simon", "Vincent, John Heyl", "Vincent, Marvin R.", "Vogan, Thomas S. L.", "Vogel, Larry M.", "von Balthasar, Hans Urs", "von Harnack, Adolf", "von Hefele, Karl Joseph", "von Hildebrand, Dietrich", "von Mosheim, John Laurence", "von Rad, Gerhard", "Vos, Geerhardus", "Wace, Henry", "Wacker, William", "Wagner, George", "Wagner, Roger", "Waite, Joseph", "Waldengrave, Samuel", "Waldenström, P.", "Waldstein, Michael", "Walker, Paul", "Walker, Thomas", "Walther, C. F. W.", "Walther, Michael P.", "Walton, Kevin", "Walton, Steve", "Wansbrough, Henry", "Ward, Bernard", "Ward, Robin", "Wardlaw, Ralph", "Warfield, Benjamin B.", "Water, Mark", "Watkins, Henry Williams", "Watson, David F.", "Watts, James W.", "Webb, Barry G.", "Webber, Robert", "Weber, Karl A.", "Wehner, James A.", "Weinandy, Thomas G.", "Weiss, Benjamin", "Welborne, L. L.", "Wellhausen, Julius", "Wells, Jo Bailey", "Wendland, Ernst H.", "Wendland, Paul O.", "Wengert, Timothy J.", "Wenham, David", "Wenham, Gordon J.", "Wenthe, Dean O.", "Wesley, Charles", "Wesley, John", "West, Christopher", "Westcott, Brooke Foss", "Westendorf, James J.", "Westminster Theological Seminary", "Weston, Frank", "Wharton, James A.", "Whately, Richard", "Wheaton, N. S.", "Whitacre, Rodney A.", "White, R. Fowler", "Whitefield, George", "Whitehead, Kenneth D.", "Whitford, David M.", "Whybray, R. N.", "Whyte, Alexander", "Wicke, Harold E.", "Wikner, Benjamin K.", "Wilberforce, Samuel", "Wilberforce, William", "Wilch, John R.", "Wilcock, Michael", "Wilcox, Pete", "Wilkins, Steve", "Williams, H. Page", "Williamson, James", "Williamson, Lamar", "Williamson, Peter S.", "Willimon, William H.", "Willson, James R.", "Wilson, Alistair", "Wilson, Daniel", "Wilson, Henry Bristow", "Wilson, Neil S.", "Winger, Thomas M.", "Wingren, Gustaf", "Wink, Walter", "Winter, Bruce", "Wintle, Thomas", "Witherington, Ben", "Wolfgramm, Arno J.", "Wood, William Spicer", "Woodgate, Henry Arthur", "Woodhouse, John", "Woodward, James", "Wordsworth, John", "Woywod, Stanislaus", "Wrede, William", "Wright, Arthur", "Wright, Charles Henry Hamilton", "Wright, Christopher J. H.", "Wright, G. Ernest", "Wright, J. Robert", "Wright, N. T.", "Wright, Thomas", "Wylie, J. A.", "Xenia Theological Seminary", "Yarbrough, Robert W.", "Yates, Timothy", "Yee, Gale A.", "Yocum, John P.", "Young, Loyal", "Yow, Jesse L.", "Zahl, Paul F. M.", "Zenger, Erich", "Zeno, Katrina J.", "Zwemer, Samuel M.") OR Publisher:("Benziger Brothers", "Concordia", "Editrice Pontificio Istituto Biblico", "Emmaus Road Publishing", "Herder", "Ignatius", "Libreria Editrice Vaticana", "Ligonier", "Liturgical Press", "Lutheran", "Northwestern Publishing House", "P&R Publishing", "Pauline Books & Media", "Pontifical Biblical Institute", "Presbyterian", "Presbyterian Board of Publication", "Reformation Trust", "SPCK", "St. Vladimir's Seminary Press", "The Catholic Publication Society", "The Encyclopedia Press", "United States Conference of Catholic Bishops")

Yet still doesn't pick up every title authored by the catholics.

I solved it for my personal collection by simply dragging in the "denom. stream" collections that are catholic, Presbyterian and orthodox. Adding in the Catholic collection increased my count by a bit under 100 (the others had no effect) (4659-4740). Adding the lutheran denom stream further increased my count by 51. Episcopals aren't especially well represented in my library, but adding that group didn't alter the count one way or the other. Nor did adding any non-baptistic reformed denomination/denom stream.

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2015 10:10 AM

Adding the denom stream collections to the freshly downloaded rule from your project; I found the following:

1. adding catholics took me from 647 - 1400+ in the collection.
2. adding presbyterians took me from 1400-2600+.
3. adding orthodox (eastern and oriental) took me from ~2600-2675~
4. adding in the lutherans took me to 2868. adding in my reformed collection (Which is I think is basically your rules, but with mytag:reformed added in) brings me up to:4570
6. adding in the episcopals brings me up to 4688 or a difference of three titles between my personal collection, and the sum total of the collections from the project...

Something went sideways in the rules I think....

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2015 8:36 AM

I wonder if when you add collections to the box in the rule builder, if those don't transfer well when such a collection is shared. Maybe I have to have all of your collections downloaded and active on my machine with the precise name you gave them rather than their updated names like: Denom. Stream: Lutheran (4) would need to lose the (4) for it to work properly?

Posts 612
John Brumett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2015 5:10 PM

You can add John Ankerberg as a Dispensationalist

https://www.jashow.org/articles/prophecy/biblical-prophecy/dispensational-theology/ 

W.A. Criswell was a Dispensationalist.  

You need to correct Lewis Sperry Chafer  as Charismatic and remove this designation.  He was a Cessationist and a Presbyterian he did not believe in the continuation of all Spiritual Gifts such as speaking in tongues.  Chafter was a Dispensationalist and founder of Dallas Theological Seminary.  Some older Charismatics may use some points of his eschatology but he himself is clearly not Charismatic.   

Page 26 of 30 (585 items) « First ... < Previous 24 25 26 27 28 Next > ... Last » | RSS