Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 20
Nate Cress | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 5:46 PM

It's been about 9 months since our last interaction. Has any progress on a web app or simple web editing of Proclaim presentations been made?

Posts 3
Rev. Joshua Andrews | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 18 2019 11:07 AM

I would also love to be able to use Proclaim for sermons using my Chromebook. I started but gave up on Proclaim because it wasn't user friendly and my church wasn't able to see the benefit to switch from MediaShout. I would love to use Proclaim if it and Logos had full functionality in the cloud. Whether I am on my MacBook, Chromebook, or the church's PC, I should be able to seamlessly utilize my presentations and purchased library without a ton of different platforms. We should be able to develop, edit, present, research, et al, all in the Logos platform without switching to Proclaim, Faithlife, etc... If full functionality would be a possibility then I know I would be able to convince my churches to switch. 

Posts 20
Nate Cress | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 18 2019 11:19 AM

Matt Mattox (Faithlife):

Hey Nate,

Nate Cress:
There is absolutely no reason why the Android app which currently can be used to follow or control the presentation couldn't also edit slides in the presentation. Editing the words on a slide should be easy to do from the Android app.

We have similar plans to allow mobile devices to do this. We are working on giving the ability to use the web to apply and make quick changes. A good example would be the web version of Logos, but in this case it would be for Proclaim.

Not sure if it is going to give the ability to go on air, but basic edits are on the road map via the web.

Matt,

What's the update on Proclaim for Web? This is a much needed feature.

Thanks,

Nate

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS