The Canon of the New Testament

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 22
Gregory Williamson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 27 2013 10:44 AM

Here is a docx for an informative article on the NT canon.7318.TheCanonOfTheNT.docx

Posts 148
James William Roberts, Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 27 2013 12:36 PM

Thanks for your work!

https://sites.google.com/a/oldpaths.org.uk/oldpaths-the-sword-of-the-spiritthe-word-of-god--eph-617b/personal-books/jamesroberts-docx

Posts 7745
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 27 2013 7:40 PM

Gregory Williamson:

Here is a docx for an informative article on the NT canon.7318.TheCanonOfTheNT.docx

Welcome to the forums Gregory and thanks for sharing your work with us. It is much appreciated. Do you have a recommendation for a cover photo to go with it?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 22
Gregory Williamson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 28 2013 12:56 PM

I'm afraid I don't have a recommendation for a cover photo. I've written a number of articles for my website (AC21DOJ.org), and I'll be posting some of them as docx files. I'm glad to share these resources and I pray that other Logos users will find them beneficial.

Posts 4625
Forum MVP
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 28 2013 1:39 PM

Peace, Gregory!                        Thank you very kindly!                     *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.