Docx: The Church

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 20
Gregory Williamson | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 28 2013 6:41 AM

Here is an extensive article on the Christian Church.

4718.TheChurch.docx

Posts 4625
Forum MVP
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 28 2013 8:46 AM

Peace, Gregory!           *smile*                             I am grateful for your sharing!              After a brief perusal of your document, I must say that I found many interesting and helpful ideas and comments and researches that you've done.  I plan to make a personal book of your work and continue my studies of The Christian Church!         

Thank you kindly!              *smile*  

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 7672
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 28 2013 10:50 AM

Thanks Gregory. I've made a personal book out of each of the books you have shared.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 4720
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 28 2013 10:58 AM

Cover for your personal book.....

Posts 4625
Forum MVP
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 28 2013 2:42 PM

Nice cover, Dan!               *smile*

Psalm 29:11

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 7672
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 28 2013 5:58 PM

Nicely done Dan.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 20
Gregory Williamson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 29 2013 2:32 AM

Thanks for the nice cover, Dan.

Posts 1149
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 5:49 AM

Yes

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.