REFORMED PLATINUM bundle.. is this new?

Page 5 of 6 (117 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next >
This post has 116 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 2:40 PM

JH:

So does that mean academic pricing does apply and I need to call Sales to do it, or does that mean the price shown online already takes academic pricing into account? I am getting mixed messages from Customer Service on this.

Yes, we have academic pricing on each of the new Reformed base packages, just as with our mainstream Logos base packages. Sales should be able to take care of that for you, if you're part of our academic discount program.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 611
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 2:55 PM

Gabe Martini:

Christian (who worked overnight to ensure things launched properly!) and myself will do our best to respond to your questions and feedback here.

Thanks Christian, Gabe and anyone else who worked on this - it really is an exciting package. I will definitely be recommending the Platinum Reformed base package to anyone looking to get into Bible software (and if they're not thinking about it, this is a very good reason why they should be!).

Posts 475
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 3:08 PM

link for PLATINUM is broken.

Posts 71
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 3:15 PM

Travis Walter:

link for PLATINUM is broken.

Yeah, it's a server issue. You guys are burning through the wires with downloads! :) but seriously, we are aware of the issue and will fix it shortly.

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 3:31 PM

I have already called Customer Service on this but am going to post it here as a request as well.  I have many of the pre-pub/community pricing resources in my order tab which were included in the platinum bundle.  I need a list of those so that I know which orders to go through my order list for and cancel.  If anyone has a list of these then please let me know as well.  Thank you.

Posts 475
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 3:38 PM

Look for "*" in the list of titles. 

Posts 701
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 4:12 PM

Forget about Carson and Wright for now, these Reformed Base Packages trump March Madness!...

ChelseaFC

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 2041
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 4:14 PM

Mark Ziebold:

I have already called Customer Service on this but am going to post it here as a request as well.  I have many of the pre-pub/community pricing resources in my order tab which were included in the platinum bundle.  I need a list of those so that I know which orders to go through my order list for and cancel.  If anyone has a list of these then please let me know as well.  Thank you.

Gathered from previous posts in this thread:

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 4:18 PM

Thank you, going through order list now.  

Posts 1
Caitlyn Klein | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 4:23 PM

Link is now fixed

Posts 1818
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 4:28 PM

this should be included in Platinum.

reformed commentary

I hope the reformed manager can work on this..

Posts 1818
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 4:35 PM

Gabe Martini:

Yes, we have academic pricing on each of the new Reformed base packages, just as with our mainstream Logos base packages. Sales should be able to take care of that for you, if you're part of our academic discount program.

hey gabe,

I'm having problem talking to CS to get my academic price discount..

can you help me? I'm getting frustrated..

as far as I know to get Academic Pricing..you gotta call CS to get it, but they wont give it.. What's going on here?

Posts 701
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 4:46 PM

Same here - I am getting conflicting answers about the actual price of the Reformed Platinum base package. At first, I was told I had to pay full price (after dynamic pricing kicked in) and there was no discount. When I pressed further, I was told the current 15% discount did not apply, but then got an email that it would apply. I continued to ask about academic pricing, whether it is factored in or not. I have been told that the dynamic price minus the 15% is the lowest available (still no mention if academic pricing kicks in). I am fine with paying the correct price - I just don't know what it is (and apparently neither do some of the sales reps).

Posts 71
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 5:15 PM

mike:

this should be included in Platinum.

reformed commentary

I hope the reformed manager can work on this..

Thanks for the suggestion. Yeah, that and several others were definitely on our wish list. The package we've delivered is the best available of it's kind, and we will continue to work to make it better.

Posts 8813
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 5:53 PM

Randy W. Sims:

Mark Ziebold:

Gathered from previous posts in this thread...

I was told the following about this set compared to the Prepub. -

"The Reformed Platinum is adding six of Hodge’s resources, the prepub has 29 volumes."

We need to make sure we are comparing correctly.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 6:08 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Randy W. Sims:

Mark Ziebold:

"The Reformed Platinum is adding six of Hodge’s resources, the prepub has 29 volumes."

As far as the website is concerned Bruce, I own all 29 volumes in that set now that I have made the jump to Reformed Platinum.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 2041
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 6:09 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Randy W. Sims:

Thanks, Bruce. But I think we may need further clarification if that's true. The Reformed Platinum page lists it exactly as above, "The Works of Charles Hodge (29 vos.) *", explicitly stating 29 volumes.

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 6:23 PM

Randy W. Sims:

Thanks, Bruce. But I think we may need further clarification if that's true. The Reformed Platinum page lists it exactly as above, "The Works of Charles Hodge (29 vos.) *", explicitly stating 29 volumes.

Reformed Platinum will include the full 29 volumes of The Works of Charles Hodge. I believe as of now, a handful of volumes download automatically, while the rest are still in production.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 8813
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 6:23 PM

Randy W. Sims:

Bruce Dunning:

Randy W. Sims:

Well, I'm just passing on what the rep told me today. Now he was already incorrect about the 15% discount so he could easily be incorrect about this too.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1818
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 14 2014 11:58 AM

To Gabe Martini & Michael Locatell,

How can I apply my academic discount? Because I have portfolio + other bundles and resources ..and the price still a bit high.

I called CS couple times the other day, and they don't know anything about academic discount on the reformed bundle. Can you help me please?

Page 5 of 6 (117 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > | RSS