WARNING: SR-2 and Downloads

Page 5 of 5 (88 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 87 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 11:12 AM

DominicM:

Bradley Grainger:

This problem just affects users who participated in the Logos 4 beta test; there do not appear to be any other problems caused by downloading and installing 4.0a SR-2 and the reverse interlinear updates (yet... Wink)

So given that I wiped my machine at 4.0a why am I having the problems

Dom,

are you saying you formatted your disk and started from scratch with your OS or you "uninstalled Logos and reinstalled"?

If you just uninstalled and reinstalled...did you zap the Logos folders by hand before you reinstalled?

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 2719
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 11:45 AM

deleting the  DAT file worked for me :D now working

I deleted the wholed Logos 4 folder (I have it on a seperate partition F:/Logos4) and reinstalled, maybe it kept a local copy in c: I might have missed...

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 10:08 PM

Anthony Hamlin:

This problem just affects users who participated in the Logos 4 beta test; there do not appear to be any other problems caused by downloading and installing 4.0a SR-2 and the reverse interlinear updates (yet... Wink)

I'm a little confused. I never participated in the beta. Was the NASB95 released with interlinear abilities(in the last patch) outside of the beta program?

If so mine still doesn't have interlinear abilities... I have deleted indexes, uninstalled, cleaned the reg and reinstalled twice since 01/01/2010. NASB95 no-interlinear. Oh and when I cut and paste into a note doc when there is something already in the field L4 crashes (it seems to happen only when pasting before the existing content.) This latter pasting event wasn't happening before 01/01/2010.

Thanks

BUMP

Posts 25846
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 4:21 AM

Anthony Hamlin:
I'm a little confused. I never participated in the beta. Was the NASB95 released with interlinear abilities(in the last patch) outside of the beta program?

NASB95 was released with RI during the 4.0 beta. Do you have NASBNT.lbsrvi and NASBOT.lbsrvi (my files are dated 20/10/09 in Win Explorer, and relate to NASB95 version 2009-10-26T21:26:20Z according to Resource Information)?

You also need Bible Study and above to get the RI (it doesn't come with Home).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 25846
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 4:27 AM

Fred Greco:

As you suspected, the complete reinstall worked.  However, for some reason I still have the following Lexham Greek files in the "Resource Manager/Downloaded" folder:

LexhamSGGNT.lbssyn
LexhamSGGNT.lbxclv
LEXGLOSSARY.logos4

They do not appear in my "Resource Manager/Resources" folder.

These files (Lexham Syntax Graphs) were replaced by Cascadia Syntax Graphs. You can delete them.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 406
Fred Greco | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 9:11 AM

Thanks, Dave.

Fred Greco
Senior Pastor, Christ Church PCA, Katy, TX
Windows 10 64-bit; Logos 7.1 SR-2 (Reformed Platinum)

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 9:28 AM

Dave Hooton:

Anthony Hamlin:

NASB95 was released with RI during the 4.0 beta. Do you have NASBNT.lbsrvi and NASBOT.lbsrvi (my files are dated 20/10/09 in Win Explorer, and relate to NASB95 version 2009-10-26T21:26:20Z according to Resource Information)?

You also need Bible Study and above to get the RI (it doesn't come with Home).

V3 Leaders package with a crossgrade to V4 on DEC 8th 2009  ... that may explain it, though I thought it was part of the next batch of interlinears with the release of NLT interlinear. Rereading some of the posts has made me realize I was assuming its inclusion somehow.

Tongue Tied

Posts 25846
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 12:58 PM

Anthony Hamlin:
V3 Leaders package with a crossgrade to V4 on DEC 8th 2009  ... that may explain it, though I thought it was part of the next batch of interlinears with the release of NLT interlinear. Rereading some of the posts has made me realize I was assuming its inclusion somehow.

There were a lot of RI file updates (not the resource itself) but you needed the licence and Crossgrade doesn't give you NASB95 RI.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 5 of 5 (88 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS