Proclaim Crashing every week.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Thomas | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 9 2014 6:38 PM

Hello,

Our Church has been using Proclaim for the past year and a half. We noticed once we updated our computer to windows 7 the program started crashing once to twice every sunday. It crashes randomly for no real reason. As you can probably realise this is very frustrating for the church, pastor and 'computer man'. We want to keep using this program but it is becoming a major distruption to every service.

Here are our computer specs:

4GB RAM

Intel Core Duo 2.93GHz

running Win 7 Ultimate SP1

I have attached the Proclaim Crash files: (Im not sure if I did the right ones so i uploaded most of them)

0842.ProclaimCrash.txt

7411.ProclaimError.log

2287.ProclaimError-2.log

Thanks,

Tom Black - Corowa Baptist Church

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 10 2014 12:08 AM

Are the crashes predictable at all or do they happen at random times? Have you run Windows Update recently? Sometimes it's worth checking the video card manufacturer's site for the latest driver.

If all drivers are up to date and you still get the crash it would be helpful if we could get the Proclaim.log file from a session which reproduced the crash and the make and model of the video card on your system. 

Sorry for the frustration I'm sure this is causing you. Hopefully we can find a solution soon!

Posts 2
Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 13 2014 4:10 AM

Sorry about the late reply.

The crashes usually happen around the beginning of the service, so 9:15am Australian Time and we are having to restart the machine everytime becasue Proclaim dosent boot after it has crashed. No we havent updated the church computer, so we will do that and get back to you. With the Proclaim.log file, didnt i post the right one? sorry about that! I will get back to you after the next service and after the updates etc and tell you how we went.

Thanks,

Corowa Baptist Church

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS