Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 20 2015 8:10 AM

When adding a song item you can search for a song in your song database from the "Song title" box but the "Hymn number" box is not searchable.

If you only get have hymn number you first have to look it up somewhere else for the title or lyrics and then you can search your song database to add the song.

I want the Hymn number box to be searchable as well. Or even better: the option to search for titles, lyrics and hymn numbers from the Song title box.

Posts 4732
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 10:44 AM

Ebbe Andréasson:
If you only get have hymn number you first have to look it up somewhere else for the title or lyrics and then you can search your song database to add the song.

Hmm (not humming)

I have just looked up Hymn No 43 it is either, O God you are my God alone, Father hear the prayer we offer, In the field with their flocks abiding, At even, where the sun was set, Holy holy, holy is the Lord, Great is thy Faithfulness...

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 10:44 AM

Thanks for the suggestion. I agree that the hymn number and CCLI number should be indexed and searchable.

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 12 2015 3:30 AM

Ebbe Andréasson:
I want the Hymn number box to be searchable as well. Or even better: the option to search for titles, lyrics and hymn numbers from the Song title box.

Now Proclaim supporting this function and allow searches for hymn numbers in the song title box.

Thank You! Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS