New Reformed Commentary Bundle is 75% off!

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Taylor Blomquist (personal) | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 11 2015 8:04 AM

If you're looking for a way to bulk up your Reformed commentary selection here is a good option. It contains 150+ volumes for 75% off:

Note: If you own a Reformed base package you'll likely own many of the volumes so you'll get  a hefty dynamic discount.

Posts 623
JAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 8:13 AM

Shows 50% discount for me - is the 75% discount an advertised sale or are you seeing your personal Dynamic Price discount?

"The Christian mind is the prerequisite of Christian thinking. And Christian thinking is the prerequisite of Christian action." - Harry Blamires, 1963

Posts 244
JC54 | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 8:21 AM

I see 60 percent, but I find it rather expensive yet, considering the amount I already own.

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Jesse Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 9:32 AM

You will be seeing your dynamic discounts. The base price is 75% off the combined price of the commentaries. 

Posts 389
James C. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 9:54 AM

nly $15.09 for me (98% off).

Posts 273
Greg F | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 10:18 AM

Isn't working for me, I only see a 3% discount.

Posts 54
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 10:25 AM

Greg F:
Isn't working for me, I only see a 3% discount

Greg, please see Jesse's post above. This product is 75% off the regular price of all the resources had they not been bundled together. You won't see a red sale price due to the fact that this is the standard price for this bundle, however you are saving AT LEAST 75%. You'll save more if you are eligible for dynamic pricing. 

Posts 54
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 10:27 AM

JAL:
Shows 50% discount for me - is the 75% discount an advertised sale or are you seeing your personal Dynamic Price discount?

The bundle is 75% off the total retail price of these products had they not been bundled together. Your dynamic price is your discount ON TOP of the 75% off you're already saving. 

Posts 273
Greg F | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 10:27 AM

Ah I see, thanks for the clarification.

Posts 54
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 10:28 AM

You're very welcome. So sorry for the confusion. 

Posts 617
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 10:31 AM

Bruner's commentary is pictured and his name is mentioned in the info, but his commentaries don't seem to be listed in the product description?

Is this an introductory price or is that what it's going to be?

Posts 617
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 10:40 AM

Also the description for Ralph Wardlaw seems to have been taken from wikipedia, which wrongly states he was a Presbyterian. He was a Congregationalist (as the wikipedia article goes on to confirm). See ODNB or this article from Electric Scotland:

"he was the uncompromising champion of a church which was totally opposed to the Presbyterianism of Scotland"

Posts 54
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 10:42 AM

Stephen Steele:

Bruner's commentary is pictured and his name is mentioned in the info, but his commentaries don't seem to be listed in the product description?

Stephen, 

Bruner's commentary was originally in this bundle and was pulled out at the last minute, we've updated the copy on the product page and we will be updating the product image as well. 

Sorry for the misunderstanding.  

Posts 3022
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 12:55 PM

Unfortunately even with the steep discounts I can't afford/justify it right now. Sad

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 186
Robert G. Mettler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 1:04 PM

Taylor Blomquist:

Stephen Steele:

Stephen, 

Bruner's commentary was originally in this bundle and was pulled out at the last minute, we've updated the copy on the product page and we will be updating the product image as well. 

Taylor,

There is a problem with this resource on the web site. I ordered it, was charged, received email confirmation, but no new resources downloaded. It still lets me add it to my cart. Talk to Brian in customer service----- case #92468.

Robert

Posts 186
Robert G. Mettler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 1:22 PM

Robert G. Mettler:

Taylor Blomquist:

Stephen Steele:

Stephen, 

Taylor,

There is a problem with this resource on the web site. I ordered it, was charged, received email confirmation, but no new resources downloaded. It still lets me add it to my cart. Talk to Brian in customer service----- case #92468.

Robert

Now it shows me 100% off with a dynamic price of $14.87 for me. I was already previously billed that amount and received nothing new and still allows me to add it to my cart.

Robert

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Jesse Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 1:29 PM

Hi Robert, I'll look into that and speak to Brian, sorry about the confusion! 

Posts 186
Robert G. Mettler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 2:20 PM

Jesse Myers:

Hi Robert, I'll look into that and speak to Brian, sorry about the confusion! 

The web site now shows I own this, but before it did, I reentered the order at $0.00. I now have two orders in my order history showing; 1 for $14.87 and 1 for $0.00.

I was billed the former with no new resources downloading. I assume that the order history will be corrected, and the $14.87 will be refunded or voided?

Robert

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 3:08 PM

Taylor Blomquist:
If you're looking for a way to bulk up your Reformed commentary selection here is a good option. It contains 150+ volumes for 75% off:

Well this is certainly a novel but unsettling way to bundle a set of commentaries - by the author's theological perspective. I imagine some will be glad Faithlife is filtering their options so they don't have to be concerned about having to decide for themselves what commentaries to add to their pristine Reformed libraries.

I suppose this is just the natural outgrowth of the segmentation of the evangelical community Faithlife has already given into. Sad for the church of Christ is my opinion.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS