Dispensational Truth-Clarence Larkin-61 Charts & Last Chapter Missing

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 178
Ann Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2015 4:46 PM

Kenute P. Curry:

This book is a total disappointment, and I mean a total disappointment! And to think LOGOS would charge me $24.95 for this botched up, cut up, ridiculous, ludicrous book that has 61 CHARTS MISSING, and also the last chapter in the Book missing as well - XXXIV THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES. And the charts that they do have are also separate from the book - what in the world? 

I have the HARDCOVER COPY of this book, and was so excited about buying this on LOGOS - and now I get totally disappointed with this.

I also have the ebook edition of DISPENSATIONAL TRUTH on BIBLE ANALYZER and it is so superior to the ebook edition of it here on LOGOS. The book is intact right down to the last chapter and all of the charts are integrated in the book, so you can better understand which chapter each chart relates to.

Something needs to be done about this not ASAP but NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are that abased by not having the Enlarged and Revised Edition Copyrighted 1920, you could always go with another (Baptist) software platform available on the market. It has the book you are looking for, and great resolution graphics too, for the charts.

Did you hit your thumb with a hammer, by the way? Just wondering as to the (N)OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!! Indifferent

Posts 1578
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2015 7:34 PM

George Gates I was just so frustrated and upset with this, and no one knew what was going on; until we did find out that it was the 1918 version, and not the 1920 Enlarged and Revised Version here on LOGOS.

My questions to them would be:

1. Why don't you have the 1920 Enlarged and Revised Version? ( and there is no excuse for this either).

2. Why are the ebooks of Clarence Larkin's works not as clear, and concise, and in pristine condition on as they are on other Bible Software?

FAITHLIFE charges such exorbitant prices for their books, and their is no reason that they could not have done a better job with the works of Clarence Larkin. They are without excuse. But it's not that they cannot get better ebook editions of his works, because they can. FAITHLIFE can improve his works, but the question is, will they?

George, give me the name of the other Baptist Software Platform on the Market please. Thank you.

Hit my thumb with a hammer. I do not like boldly confronting FAITHLIFE like this, but sometimes you have to if you want to get answers from them!

Posts 2315
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2015 8:42 PM

I am not in sympathy with the tenor of this thread, even if the gist of it is reasonable.  However, I do think the graphics quality is hardly acceptable.  I hope that if the 1920 edition becomes available that graphics will be higher quality.  

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2015 9:01 PM

Kenute P. Curry:
I do not like boldly confronting FAITHLIFE like this, but sometimes you have to if you want to get answers from them!

I am sorry you feel you must confront Faithlife like an adversary. I believe we are all on the same side (kingdom-wise).

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 178
Ann Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2015 9:11 PM

Kenute P. Curry:

George, give me the name of the other Baptist Software Platform on the Market please. Thank you.

I cannot mention the competitor's platform, but here's a clue: SEARCH for the Missing letters in the WORD - W__ds_arch. Wink

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS