Download a video file FROM my Proclaim media library?

Page 6 of 6 (119 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 118 Replies | 15 Followers

Posts 87

Hi Joseph,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this request. I've sent you an email with instructions.

Posts 87

Hi Araldo,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this request. I've sent you an email with instructions.

Posts 87

Hi Aaron,

Posts 1
Sam Bleby | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 8 2021 7:17 PM

Hi Sean,

I'm need to download a video too.  I've created a presentation called 'video I need downloaded'.  Would you mind getting it for me?  Thanks!

Posts 87

Hi Sam, 

Thanks for doing that proactively, I've sent you an email with the video link.

Posts 1
James VanderMeulen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 10 2021 8:27 PM

Hi, I'd like these instructions as well. (Couldn't you just make the instructions public? That would save a lot of time)

Posts 1
Tony | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 9 2022 6:08 PM

Can someone please help me with this issue as well? 

Posts 176
LogosEmployee
Brandon Adent (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 11 2022 7:59 AM

James VanderMeulen:

Hi, I'd like these instructions as well. (Couldn't you just make the instructions public? That would save a lot of time)

Thanks for asking about this.

In order to fulfill these requests, our team has to find your uploaded file on the web and send you a link to it. The best way to help us is to add the media to a presentation and tell us the name of the presentation as well as the name of the service item that uses it. Some folks may not be comfortable posting that information on a public forum, so we typically ask for it in an email (as I've just done in your case).

If you're comfortable posting that information we can email you with your download link straight away. Otherwise, people are certainly welcome to keep asking for it as others have done.

Posts 176
LogosEmployee
Brandon Adent (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 11 2022 8:03 AM

Thanks for the request Tony, I've just sent you an email with more information.

Posts 371
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 12 2022 3:48 AM

Brandon Adent (Faithlife):

In order to fulfill these requests, our team has to find your uploaded file on the web and send you a link to it. The best way to help us is to add the media to a presentation and tell us the name of the presentation as well as the name of the service item that uses it. Some folks may not be comfortable posting that information on a public forum, so we typically ask for it in an email (as I've just done in your case).

How about building a web page that has the instructions, collects the required data and sends it to the support team. The support team then does it's thing and sends a link to the requestor?

Posts 2893
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 12 2022 6:59 AM

Brendon Marks (BCBC):

Brandon Adent (Faithlife):

How about building a web page that has the instructions, collects the required data and sends it to the support team. The support team then does it's thing and sends a link to the requestor?

This is pretty crazy. Just build a way to download into the software or as the above said a website. This can't be a productive use of a FL staff member's time. Clearly people want to do this a lot.

Posts 176
LogosEmployee
Brandon Adent (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 13 2022 8:06 AM

Kevin A. Purcell:

Brendon Marks (BCBC):

This is pretty crazy. Just build a way to download into the software or as the above said a website. This can't be a productive use of a FL staff member's time. Clearly people want to do this a lot.

Thanks for the feedback. We have plans to do something like this and even have some of the pieces in place, but we're not all the way there yet.

In the meantime, we're happy to help people with this if they need it.

Posts 1
Jerry Sygney | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 24 2022 9:03 AM

Could you also email instructions? Thank you.

Posts 1
David Beuving | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 10 2022 7:39 AM

Could you please send me an email with instructions?

Posts 4
Ariel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 13 2022 4:04 PM

Please send me email with instructions. Thanks

Posts 1
Ithaca Worship | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 27 2022 5:03 PM

I would also like to get a video from our Proclaim. Please email me with directions. Thanks!

Posts 87

Hi Jerry,

I just followed up via email with instructions it requires a bit of correspondence via email as we'll need you to add the media into it's own presentation and then follow up with us so we can pull that for you.

Posts 87

Hi David,

I just followed up via email with instructions it requires a bit of correspondence via email as we'll need you to add the media into it's own presentation and then follow up with us so we can pull that for you.

Posts 87

Ariel and Ithaca Worship,

I've also sent you some instructions.

Page 6 of 6 (119 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS