Bug(?) Info pane sections not "re-order-able" on Mac

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2066
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 30 2016 7:21 PM

The sections in the Information pane cannot currently be re-ordered by dragging and dropping the headers. I haven't tried it very recently, but I was sure that immediately after the "overhaul" of the info pane that did work, because I got it how I wanted it. See this thread.

Posts 262
LogosEmployee
Steve Workman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2016 10:13 AM

Reuben Helmuth:

The sections in the Information pane cannot currently be re-ordered by dragging and dropping the headers. I haven't tried it very recently, but I was sure that immediately after the "overhaul" of the info pane that did work, because I got it how I wanted it. See this thread.

You're right, it should be possible to re-order the list.  I have submitted a bug report for us to get this resolved.

Posts 2066
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2016 8:34 PM

Steve Workman:
 I have submitted a bug report for us to get this resolved.

Thanks, Steve!

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 9 2016 12:54 PM

Steve Workman:

Reuben Helmuth:

You're right, it should be possible to re-order the list.  I have submitted a bug report for us to get this resolved.

This should be fixed in 6.9 SR-1.

Posts 2066
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 10 2016 4:20 AM

Angela Murashov:
This should be fixed in 6.9 SR-1.

Also good in 6.10b2, Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS