Verbum free-book-of-the-month and monthly sale?

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 2 2016 6:35 AM

I noticed on the Noet forum that the Noet freebie of the month has been discontinued for the foreseeable future (https://community.logos.com/forums/t/122433.aspx ).

Is the same going to be true for Verbum? Normally, the free book of the month and the monthly sales are posted on the website by now.

Posts 35
Brody Stewart | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2016 9:34 AM

We're currently working out some kinks, but the Verbum FBOTM will be live in the next day or so. Thanks for your patience!

Edit: the February Monthly Sale is already live (even though technical issues have prevented us from updating the homepage slides).

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2016 10:16 AM

Brody Stewart:

We're currently working out some kinks, but the Verbum FBOTM will be live in the next day or so. Thanks for your patience!

Edit: the February Monthly Sale is already live (even though technical issues have prevented us from updating the homepage slides).

Good to hear! I didn't want to be impatient, but with the restructuring and that news about Noet, I wasn't sure.

Posts 35
Brody Stewart | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2016 1:45 PM

Update: the February FBOTM is now live! Thanks for your patience, and I hope you enjoy this month's pick! Smile

Posts 1111
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2016 2:12 PM

Brody Stewart:

Update: the February FBOTM is now live! Thanks for your patience, and I hope you enjoy this month's pick! Smile

Thank you very much!

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2016 8:06 PM

Brody Stewart:

... I hope you enjoy this month's pick! Smile

Very nice selection this month.  I was able to take advantage of the $.99 additional volume as well.

YesYes

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2016 7:20 AM

Brody Stewart:

Thanks! Nice pick! I didn't have that one or the $0.99 one.

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2016 7:30 AM

I am really pleased with the offerings this month as both books were on my wish list. Thank you, Faithlife. 

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2016 1:07 PM

Brody Stewart:

Great books! Thanks!

But shouldn't 100% off be above 93% off, rather than below 55% off?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 35
Brody Stewart | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2016 1:17 PM

Andy:

I am really pleased with the offerings this month as both books were on my wish list. Thank you, Faithlife. 

Since you've already downloaded both of this month's books, don't forget about dynamic pricing on the 5-volume Fitzmyer collectionWink

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2016 6:12 AM

Brody Stewart:

Andy:

Since you've already downloaded both of this month's books, don't forget about dynamic pricing on the 5-volume Fitzmyer collectionWink

Or the Modern Catholic Authors bundle. After spending $0.99 on the two books, my price for that bundle went down by almost $17 and my price for the Fitzmyer collection went down around $24. Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS