Bug: Community Tags prevent double-click look-up from working

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5637
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 17 2016 6:52 AM

I cannot double-click on any text that has Community Tags markup applied to it  (I'm on a Mac).

For example, double-clicking on Capernaum here in the ISBE does nothing.  Please fix. 

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 25972
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 17 2016 7:01 AM

This may be related to the issue discussed at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/104277.aspx 

Posts 5637
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 8:26 AM

bump to Faithlife

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 3936
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 3:17 PM

Todd Phillips:

bump to Faithlife

Hi Todd,

This is a "broken as designed" for a reason similar to what Eli explained in the thread Graham linked. Because clicking on the Community Tag activates a pop-up. I'll put in a suggestion to get this change.

Posts 5637
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 5:08 PM

Philana R. Crouch:
This is a "broken as designed" for a reason similar to what Eli explained in the thread Graham linked. Because clicking on the Community Tag activates a pop-up. I'll put in a suggestion to get this change.

That's not my experience though.  Hovering over the tag activates the pop-up.  Clicking on the word actually seems to prevent the pop-up from showing.  I have to move off of the word and back over it to get the pop-up if I happen to click first.  In my opinion, the user-experience is poor and confusing with the current design.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS