Page 7 of 9 (167 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next >
This post has 166 Replies | 15 Followers

Posts 26132
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 2:46 AM

André Kamphuis:
How difficult can it be to just find out if a commentary is in writing or not? Hmm

Depends on who is writing it - if it were myself, I'd be annoyed if asked more than once a year or so and would provide a very sassy response if I felt nagged. P.S. I lost an agent when I asked for an update after 6 months. I learned my lesson.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2018 12:56 PM

For those of you invested in this series, the Jeremiah version will get a different author. See this post

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/172220.aspx 

Posts 5247
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2018 1:38 PM

I do understand their reasoning but am gravely disappointed to see a volume being pulled to sell it as a separate commentary. Especially by such a deeply loved author.

-dan

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 26 2018 7:59 AM

Jake Mailhot:

Mattillo,

Thanks for checking in again. I currently have no new updates regarding the EEC. I'll see if Derek has anything to add.

As for the volumes without a publication status, I'll refer you to my post from May:

Jake Mailhot:

When we updated the product page with the new publication status updates, we removed all of the estimated release dates (as we said we would). For the volumes that we don't have any concrete update for (as provided by Derek), we did not include a publication status at all. This does not mean that they are not currently being worked on. I can assure you that there are more than just four volumes currently in the writing stage. When I have more concrete details for these volumes, I will update the product page and post here on this forum thread. But I'm hesitant to assume anything until I have those details in hand from Derek.

Good Afternoon Jake!  Any updates from you or the publisher?

Posts 3655
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 26 2018 10:31 PM

Mattillo:

For those of you invested in this series, the Jeremiah version will get a different author. See this post

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/172220.aspx 

But if you have already purchased the EEC, you will also receive Keisers volumn as well:

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 3
David Leslie Bond | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 9:47 PM

Yes, Ross, I haver access to them.  ...and have done so since the date of their release.

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 10:05 AM

Mattillo:

Jake Mailhot:

Mattillo,

Thanks for checking in again. I currently have no new updates regarding the EEC. I'll see if Derek has anything to add.

As for the volumes without a publication status, I'll refer you to my post from May:

Jake Mailhot:

When we updated the product page with the new publication status updates, we removed all of the estimated release dates (as we said we would). For the volumes that we don't have any concrete update for (as provided by Derek), we did not include a publication status at all. This does not mean that they are not currently being worked on. I can assure you that there are more than just four volumes currently in the writing stage. When I have more concrete details for these volumes, I will update the product page and post here on this forum thread. But I'm hesitant to assume anything until I have those details in hand from Derek.

Good Afternoon Jake!  Just curious if there are any updates to post on this set.  I check the webpage for updates every now and then and there are some still with no authors and/or no comment about whether it is in writing or not.  I'd also be curious if Derek might have any updates to add as well.  Thank you in advance

Posts 15
billydog | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2018 5:46 AM

Just an observation, I found this posting while looking at another line of posts which said that this message had been sent to all who had purchased the EEC series.  I purchased it back when it first came out and I did not receive this message.

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 7:49 AM

Mattillo:

Mattillo:

Jake Mailhot:

Mattillo,

Jake Mailhot:

Good Afternoon Jake!  Just curious if there are any updates to post on this set.  I check the webpage for updates every now and then and there are some still with no authors and/or no comment about whether it is in writing or not.  I'd also be curious if Derek might have any updates to add as well.  Thank you in advance

Good Afternoon Jake.  Checking back to see if you or Derek have any end of year updates... Thx

Posts 2912
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 11:00 AM

Dan Francis:

I do understand their reasoning but am gravely disappointed to see a volume being pulled to sell it as a separate commentary. Especially by such a deeply loved author.

-dan

It actually worked out better for us because if you had preordered the EEC you will get Kaiser's commentary unlocked for free (per that other thread that was linked above) and you will someday get the new EEC commentary on Jeremiah

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 221
André Kamphuis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2018 12:12 AM

Mattillo:
Checking back to see if you or Derek have any end of year updates

Interested to hear more as well. From the site, it looks like things have gone backwards. Only three volumes are with the editors; all the others are still miles away from publication. Tongue Tied

Posts 76
LogosEmployee
Jake Mailhot | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2019 2:25 PM

Mattillo:

Checking back to see if you or Derek have any end of year updates...

Thanks for checking in with us. I have a brief update for our plans for the series in 2019:

• Daniel is in the door and will be released this summer.
  • We're hoping to publish Amos, Jonah, & Micah in print this year.

I'll also ask Derek for a more detailed update.

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2019 2:59 PM

That's awesome! Thank you. I'm also looking forward to the Jeremiah volume

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2019 10:34 AM

Jake Mailhot:

Mattillo:

Thanks for checking in with us. I have a brief update for our plans for the series in 2019:

Jake,

Just checking back to see if Derek has a more detailed update

Posts 188
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 24 2019 6:46 PM

Mattillo:

Jake Mailhot:

Mattillo:

Jake,

I don't say much anymore about EEC because now I am just going with the flow. Daniel later this summer. Great.

Posts 5
Jim Lowther | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 25 2019 2:15 PM

Most of the OT volumes will come out ten years after you die.  Most of the NT volumes will come out 20 years after you die.

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 27 2019 2:55 PM

Mattillo:

Jake Mailhot:

Mattillo:

Jake,

Bump

Posts 188
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2019 12:55 PM

Mattillo:

Mattillo:

Jake Mailhot:

Mattillo:

Jake,

Bump

I don't guess anyone has a more detailed update. Silence is always golden it would appear. 

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 3 2019 8:43 AM

Mattillo:

Mattillo:

Jake Mailhot:

Mattillo:

Jake,

Bump

Crickets...

Posts 2375
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 3 2019 10:04 AM

Jim Lowther:

Most of the OT volumes will come out ten years after you die.  Most of the NT volumes will come out 20 years after you die.

Just as long as they come out before Jesus returns so we, in the next life, can check if they got it right Smile

Page 7 of 9 (167 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > | RSS