How many Çontrol'remotes at the same time?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Ken Ironside | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 30 2017 3:31 AM

Hi, I'm working on the 30 day trial of Proclaim and using the remote functionality. My question is whether there can be more than one 'control' remote in operation at the same time or, once one remote is established as 'control' , no other remotes can connect as control? If more than one can be active, how does Proclaim resolve conflicts?

Thanks, Ken

Posts 173
Philip Bassham | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 30 2017 4:38 AM
We use several (3-4) at a time and don't have a lot of problems with conflicts. When a slide is changed, that change gets pushed to the other remote apps no matter where the change originates.
Posts 3
Ken Ironside | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 30 2017 5:32 AM

Hi Philip, thanks, that helps with some troubleshooting I have to do to get my iPad and Android phone to connect at the same time. 

Posts 3
Ken Ironside | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 30 2017 6:08 AM

My issue is that while my Android phone remote app works fine in either local WiFi or internet linked mode, my iPad app seems to connect but the current slide is not shown, the projected slides don't change when i select a slide and I get an error message 'Slide Change Error' which indicates that the app is not getting any information from what's happening 'live'. It looks like it is connecting to the cloud but not the laptop.

I am properly logged in and everything else is working fine. Any ideas?.

Thanks, Ken

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Mari Nunez | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 30 2017 10:28 AM

Can you please ensure that you are connecting to Local Wifi: http://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/209613913-Proclaim-Local-Wi-Fi-Remote

Also providing screenshots of your iPad of what you are seeing will help in providing further troubleshooting inscrutions. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS