Scriptures from Logos to Proclaim Problem and Video is Silent

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1
Brent Mann | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 3 2017 11:17 AM

Hello, when our Pastor puts his scriptures in from Logos it put's everything together in one paragraph. We have not had this problem till now. Please help. Also our audio to or videos are removed when someone updated or adds a slide to proclaim. We usually have to either close the program out and add it again or restart the program. Thanks for the help.

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Mari Nunez | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 4 2017 10:12 AM

With Sermon Editor prior to you exporting the slides you can select how the slide appears in Proclaim by using the dropdown next to the reference. 

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Mari Nunez | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 4 2017 10:14 AM

Proclaim inherits its current volume from the local machine. Please ensure that the volume is correct. 

Posts 24
Troy Dotson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 7 2017 3:45 PM

I am having problems with the settings that I set in the sermon editor to carry over to Proclaim.  I'm experiencing the formatting, Christ words in red, and other settings are not set even when some of the check marks reflect that they are. Another issue is the abbreviatedTitle or version text box when importing from sermon editor, this should be reflected by what version is in blue just as if you clicked on the version instead of this new field. Why? because if you would like to change versions within Proclaim you would need to change this new field on every bible slide instead of clicking on the version you want and moving on especially since this is a setting that can be set when selecting multiple slides.    Even more of an issue is if you group edit bible slides the text of the bible slide you select last shows up in the bible text of every slide you selected when you click on especially "Include words of Christ in red".   I really hope that this gets resolved quick.  My work around for now is to not select a group of bible slides but have to set each one individually. What a bummer.... 

Join me for prayer for the developer to get divine Heavenly insight in how to resolve this issue. God bless!   

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS