Is the Ancient Christian Commmentary (ACCS) worth $170?

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 46 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 10
John Stark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 3:00 PM

I can confirm that for you that all ACCS resources are included in gold package.

Regards.

Posts 205
Marshall Harrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 3:06 PM

I think I'll just get hold of the ACCS book on Acts as that is the time frame and book that interests me the most at the moment.

Posts 71
Bryce Hufford | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 29 2018 6:07 PM

Time is running out on the MM sale. Did anyone on the fence on this set make the purchase? If so any thoughts?

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 29 2018 6:20 PM

Just buy it, and if you don't like it you can return and get a refund if it is within the 30 day period. 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 6858
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 30 2018 2:00 AM

Bryce Hufford:

Time is running out on the MM sale. Did anyone on the fence on this set make the purchase? If so any thoughts?

Like Keith said, just buy it and if you don’t like it then return it. 

It’s more like a devotional commentary giving you quotes of what the Church Fathers taught on a particular verse. At least that’s how I see it. Helpful, though.

DAL

Posts 10625
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 30 2018 7:08 AM

2 days.  What a nail-biter. I'm opposite DAL. I see it as snippets of early Christianity perspective (research, but never ref'd by other resources). And if you're not sure, you very much don't need it. But true .... 30 days to evaluate.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 197
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 30 2018 7:19 AM

I was on the fence for this one, but chose to pass. It feels like a nice-to-have and not a must-have. Also, I feel the passage guide functionality provides most of the benefit by searching all of the early Church Fathers in my collection.

Agape,

Steve

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS