Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 639
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 15 2018 5:00 AM

There are many Reformed Baptist titles along with Puritan writings on www.solid-ground-books.com that would be GREAT in Logos.

-Covenant Theology: From Adam to Christ, by Nehemiah Coxe and John Owen

-The Fatal Flaw of the Theology Behind Infant Baptism, by Jeff Johnson

-Covenant Theology: A Reformed and Baptistic Perspective on God's Covenants, by Greg Nichols

-The Distinctiveness of Baptist Covenant Theology: A Comparison Between Seventeenth-Century Particular Baptists and Paedobaptist Federalism, by Pascal Denault

-Covenant Theology: A Baptist Distinctive, by Earl Blackburn

-The Kingdom of God: A Baptist Expression of Covenant & Biblical Theology, by Jeff Johnson

-Recovering a Covenantal Heritage: Essays in Baptist Covenant Theology, by Richard Barcellos

-Getting the Garden Right: Adam's Work and God's Rest in the Light of Christ, by Richard Barcellos.

-Covenant Children Today: Physical or Spiritual?, by Alan Conner

Posts 1890
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 15 2018 12:55 PM

YesYesYesYesYes

Posts 236
Steve Clevenger | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 16 2018 6:53 AM

Yes

Posts 2820
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 12:57 PM

Michael S.:
There are many Reformed Baptist titles along with Puritan writings on www.solid-ground-books.com that would be GREAT in Logos.

Agreed.  I bought several of these in hardcopy (I'm one of the Luddites that will never convert to ebooks alone), as I didn't figure they'd make it into Logos in a reasonable time frame.  But I would probably spend some extra money when they do.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 639
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2019 7:04 AM

Snail

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS