Missing Books from Chinese Bronze

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2452
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2018 2:44 AM

Strange. The link works for me. Try it again?

Posts 204
David Owh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2018 2:53 AM

PL:

It looks like the Chinese Bronze page has been a broken link all these months... Can you please fix it or let us know what's the correct URL?

https://tc.logos.com/products/166277/zhong-wen-tong-ban-chinese-bronze

Thanks,

Peter

This link works for me too.

WIN 10

Posts 1324
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2018 7:31 AM

Hi Lee and David (and FL):

I do own the Chinese Bronze package and this is the precise page I need to check (status of the missing books)... and it is the one product page that displays the following error message. It might not be coincidence. Could you also try to go to a Chinese package page that you actually own and see if it gives the same error? I tried Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge, and all gave the same results.

I can see Chinese Silver and Gold product pages with no issues. But both Chinese Starter and Bronze (which I both own) gave me the same error message. It seems like a bug to me.

500: 內部伺服器發生錯誤

很抱歉… 不是您的問題。 是我們的問題。 我們已經知道此問題,並會儘快地解決此問題。 在當前您可以
Posts 2452
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2018 5:47 PM

Well, the link works for me. I have a package that is no longer listed (old).

Posts 204
David Owh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2018 6:04 PM

PL:

Hi Lee and David (and FL):

I do own the Chinese Bronze package and this is the precise page I need to check (status of the missing books)... and it is the one product page that displays the following error message. It might not be coincidence. Could you also try to go to a Chinese package page that you actually own and see if it gives the same error? I tried Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge, and all gave the same results.

I can see Chinese Silver and Gold product pages with no issues. But both Chinese Starter and Bronze (which I both own) gave me the same error message. It seems like a bug to me.

500: 內部伺服器發生錯誤

很抱歉… 不是您的問題。 是我們的問題。 我們已經知道此問題,並會儘快地解決此問題。 在當前您可以

I have no problem in this link and I am using Chrome.

WIN 10

Posts 277
LogosEmployee
Philip Peng | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2018 6:14 PM

PL:

It looks like the Chinese Bronze page has been a broken link all these months... Can you please fix it or let us know what's the correct URL?

https://tc.logos.com/products/166277/zhong-wen-tong-ban-chinese-bronze

Thanks,

Peter

Hi, Peter,

Thank you for letting us know.  However, We have no problem with the page you mentioned and can access to that page as others have described and tested it.  Please try to clear your cookies on your web browser and try to go to that page again.  I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Philip

Posts 1324
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 28 2018 11:40 AM

I'm still unable to access this specific Chinese Bronze page... could someone please do me a favor and paste the latest updated missing books list for this specific package?

Many thanks and happy new year!

Peter

Posts 277
LogosEmployee
Philip Peng | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 28 2018 12:43 PM

PL:

I'm still unable to access this specific Chinese Bronze page... could someone please do me a favor and paste the latest updated missing books list for this specific package?

Many thanks and happy new year!

Peter

Hi, Peter,

Here is the screenshot for the books that are still in production.  Please let me know if you need any other information.  Thanks.

Posts 1324
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 29 2018 11:33 AM

Thank you Philip!

Peter

Posts 277
LogosEmployee
Philip Peng | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 29 2018 11:35 AM

PL:

Thank you Philip!

Peter

Hi, Peter,

You are welcome.