Bug – Verse of the Day oddity

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4645
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 9 2019 12:46 AM

From the home page I opened the verse of the day in 'Media' and selected 'Send to Faithlife Proclaim'

When I transferred to Proclaim the slide had been added to my presentation but as a 'Bible Slide'.

This seems wrong! I am most unlikely to want to superimpose different text and am unable to control the length of time the slide displays.

Have I missed a trick or does this need fixing?

Posts 348
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 1:49 PM

Thanks for the report, we'll elevate this to the right team and see why it's doing that.

Posts 4645
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 1:44 AM

I tried the same thing today and still find that Proclaim is receiving this as a 'Bible' slide.

Furthermore I noticed that if I change the Bible Version ie TEV the letters appear on the screen but the text (unsurprisingly) does not change.

Is there a technical problem with sending these slides across as 'Content' items?

Posts 161
LogosEmployee
Matt Mattox (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 8:35 AM

Hey Mike,

We have identified the problem on the development side. We just haven't quite finished the process on fixing this bug. It's on our plate and we can post back here once its been shipped.

Apology for the delay Mike. 

Posts 4645
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2019 3:13 AM

Matt Mattox (Faithlife):

Hey Mike,

We have identified the problem on the development side. We just haven't quite finished the process on fixing this bug. It's on our plate and we can post back here once its been shipped.

Apology for the delay Mike. 

I guess that this is taking longer than expected?

Posts 306
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2019 7:46 AM

Mike Binks:

I guess that this is taking longer than expected?

Doesn't everything?

Posts 4645
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2019 12:55 PM

Brendon Marks (BCBC):
Doesn't everything?

A sage observation Brendon.

But this particular aberration seems inexplicable in terms of the logic of how it got built that way in the first place.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS