Highlighting Logos App(s) using iPad Pro

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 270
Anthony Dowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 14 2019 10:04 AM

Sorry screenshot not right. Here it is again.....

Posts 270
Anthony Dowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 14 2019 10:06 AM

Hi again Bev. Try taking your font size up one notch and see if that helps!

Posts 243
Bev N | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 14 2019 10:31 AM

Thank you Anthony for your suggestion. Do I understand you to mean there is a Setting to increase the font on the pop-up highlighting box? If so, guide me step by step where that Setting is.

If you mean the font size in Settings that will increase the font size on the main screen, then No that does not change the font size of the highlighting pop-up box.

I do hope Logos/FaithLife will bring back the larger font size previously in pop-up box. 

HP Laptop Win 7 | iPad 4 | iPhone 6 | L5 Platinum | Galaxy Mega 6.3

Posts 10638
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 14 2019 10:44 AM

Anthony Dowden:

Denise. Why are you so cynical? I’m sure Faithlife haven’t deliberately reduced the size of the font to make more training necessary. it surprises me that you use the software as you are always so negative about it.

No, Anthony, it doesn't surprise you. Tools from Home Depot, the car you bought, and the mate you may have married. None are perfect; all have predictable flaws. "Men!"  (or "women!", if you prefer). Cynicism isn't a requirement.

Having managed systems people (as many on the forum), younger ones tend try to impress each other, vs impress the target customer. The Logos CEO admits to an older customer-base (pastors), and Bev's comments probably match the typical customer.

And I very much doubt ease of use was ever a Logos design goal, judging from their large library of how-to videos, plus their customers, when asked for improvements, said ease of use and speed.

But finally, you might read up on the human mind .... tends to remember the negative 5x the positive. Amygdala-land.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 270
Anthony Dowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 14 2019 10:46 AM

Hi Bev. Tap on three dots at top right of the screen... then on the menu that opens select View Settings..... then on the resulting pop up the first item is a slider for you to increase r decrease the size of the text.

let me know if you have further problems.

Posts 270
Anthony Dowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 14 2019 10:48 AM

Hi Denise. Rather read my Bible. That tells me a lot more about the human mind then anything else will. After all, God created it and man still really has no real idea how it works! Lol

Posts 10638
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 14 2019 10:55 AM

Anthony Dowden:
let me know if you have further problems.

Nothing happens to the popup (the issue):

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 243
Bev N | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 14 2019 2:25 PM
Thank you Anthony, but did you read my previous reply to you? As I stated in that reply the main menu (3 dots, View Settings) does NOT change the font size in the pop-up box or at least not on my screen. Once again thank you for your assistance.

HP Laptop Win 7 | iPad 4 | iPhone 6 | L5 Platinum | Galaxy Mega 6.3

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS