Memorial Day Sale

Page 1 of 3 (53 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 52 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 2618
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 21 2020 4:52 AM

Thanks for the sale, @FL!

However, I suspect you've forgotten to actually apply the sale prices Hmm

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 4965
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 4:59 AM

"Memorial"..."forgotten"...pretty sure there is a pun in there somewhere. Cool

Posts 437
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 5:46 AM

Hey Jan, might be better if you post this in anything other than general.  Thanks

Posts 3879
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 5:50 AM

Rest in Peace, gone, but not forgotten.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 1493
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 6:22 AM

Link? Doesn't appear on the front page yet.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 2618
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 6:38 AM

Any particular reason why it should be posted in a different category? I have the impression that "general" is by far the most active one.

Ben:

Link? Doesn't appear on the front page yet.

It's advertised on the blog.

https://blog.logos.com/2020/05/massive-memorial-day-sale-25-off-story-of-god-commentary-more/

Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 10746
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 6:44 AM

Jan Krohn:
However, I suspect you've forgotten to actually apply the sale prices Hmm

Perhaps that is because it is not yet 10:00am PDT Hmm

Posts 10912
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 6:47 AM

Jan Krohn:

Thanks for the sale, @FL!

However, I suspect you've forgotten to actually apply the sale prices

The blog you referred to says it is from May 21st onwards. Maybe they just follow their relatively new idea of starting a sale on 10.00 a.m. Bellingham Time - this is 7.00 p.m. over here in Europe and still has more than three hours to go - which doesn't require the pages to be fully functional "a day before" the sale to accommodate our Australian friends and helps the Logos people working from home or from the office to have a cup of coffee and open eyes prior to setting it live.  

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 10912
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 6:48 AM

Jack, you just type a concise and fast message while I'm convoluting things... Smile

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 10746
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 6:54 AM

NB.Mick:

Jack, you just type a concise and fast message while I'm convoluting things... Smile

Ah, but your answer was more complete and did not require additional knowledge Stick out tongue

Posts 9356
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 7:10 AM

I guess we just have to be patient to see the prices reduced. The Logos world revolves around Bellingham time. Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 11214
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 7:33 AM

Bruce Dunning:
The Logos world revolves around Bellingham time.

Just west of Tulsa time.

"Livin' on Tulsa time
Livin' on Tulsa time
Well, you'll know I been through it
When I set my watch back to it
Livin' on Tulsa Time."

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 7525
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 8:37 AM

I don’t see any discounts yet.

DAL

Posts 338
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 10:30 AM

The prices are there now, but who has time to scroll through 20,257 Results???!!!!

Posts 1358
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 10:38 AM

Charlene:

The prices are there now, but who has time to scroll through 20,257 Results???!!!!

This is where wishlists come in useful.

Posts 28579
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 10:48 AM

Jan Krohn:
Any particular reason why it should be posted in a different category? I have the impression that "general" is by far the most active one.

Right forum, wrong reason. 

Your question was "general" and not specific to any software, so you did right to post here. I am unsure why Matthew thinks otherwise. The "general" forum is the most active one, but if a question / topic relates to a subforum, it is better to post there so that the right people see it.  For example, if someone needs help with the mobile apps, it is more likely that those who help with the mobile apps (both volunteer and employees) will see it there. Plus, by doing so, it helps to keep things organized. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 982
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 10:55 AM

Charlene:

Only to then discover that the only items you are interested in aren't discounted!

Posts 4111
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 11:03 AM

Not a bad sale!  I got a few things that I don't remember seeing on sale before so I'm happy :)... agree w/ the wishlist use.  I have tons of books on there and I just check every now and then for sales.  My only complaint is that you can't sort your wishlist by savings... only price

Posts 2618
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 11:17 AM

David Carter:
Only to then discover that the only items you are interested in aren't discounted!

Same here. I need two expensive books for class, but no academic discount, and no sale discount. Ah well...

Posts 1358
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 11:33 AM

Jan Krohn:

David Carter:

Same here. I need two expensive books for class, but no academic discount, and no sale discount. Ah well...

Nothing in my priority wishlist. Only stuff in my low priority/buy when 50% off or more lists. Great sale for many though I'm sure.

Page 1 of 3 (53 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS