Turn Off Community Tags

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
James Swan | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 3 2020 8:08 AM

As calmly as possible, without detailing the frustration I have every time I turn on Logos:

How do I turn off the community tags or "5 people highlighted this" ? I really don't care how may people highlighted something. What a nuisance

Thanks to anyone that will have mercy on me and explain the steps of turning this off. 

James

Posts 22860
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 3 2020 8:22 AM

Hi James - and welcome to the forums

James Swan:
Thanks to anyone that will have mercy on me and explain the steps of turning this off. 

You can do this in the Visual Filter menu - resource section - as shown below:

Ensure you select the "Do not show in any resources" option

Graham

Posts 2
James Swan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 3 2020 9:41 AM

Thank you. 

FWIW, when I get too frustrated with Logos on my Windows 10 computer, I fire up my old computer that still has Libronix on it. Wow, what a difference! I actually get more work done having less options!  Even though it has significantly less available resources, the program is soooooooo much easier to use. 

Thanks again for helping me. 

Posts 18402
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 3 2020 9:57 AM

Logos & Verbum Program Settings also have a couple Community items:

James Swan:
FWIW, when I get too frustrated with Logos on my Windows 10 computer, I fire up my old computer that still has Libronix on it. Wow, what a difference! I actually get more work done having less options! 

Program Setting for Use Internet can be changed from Yes to No (for less options that do not need network response)

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS