Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 22 2021 7:39 AM

David Ames:
But, as this thread shows, some resources take a very very long time to get enough interest, by today's customer base, to get into production.  Thus some of the smaller groups [denominations] never get off the ground as the 'essential core resources' for that group to see FL as a place to go for resources never happens as those  'essential core resources'  never get published in FL.

Yep. I really wonder about the PP/CP model. Absent someone bird-dogging repeatedly, the volumes remain hidden. Then, someone that actually needs the volumes, finds them, and thinks they're just inches away from purchase-able. Dream on.

One major reason I don't bother anymore is the one-at-a-time filter. First pick archaeology. Search. Then pick OL. Search. Then pick ... and on and on. Why bother? I just check about to ship. Done.

Ok, back to Mattillo's unanswers ...

Mattillo:

Bump

Posts 2519
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 22 2021 7:49 AM

I really would like to see this ship soon.  I preordered it in 2012 and if I remember correctly it didn't take too long to go into production.

https://www.logos.com/product/18438/the-literal-exposition-of-isaiah-a-commentary-by-st-thomas-aquinas

Edit - Sorry, I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.  This is for ebooks.

Posts 4696
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 30 2021 10:35 AM

Hail Mary Bump!

Mattillo:

Posts 238
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 30 2021 11:12 AM

Mattillo:

Hoping this gets fixed before end of the month! Any updates??? Please?

Hey Mattillo,

I just received word from our developers that the issue causing this one to be stuck in development has been fixed and will be shipping in the next few days.

Thanks!

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 4696
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 30 2021 11:15 AM

Daniel Motley (Faithlife):

Mattillo:

Hey Mattillo,

I just received word from our developers that the issue causing this one to be stuck in development has been fixed and will be shipping in the next few days.

Thanks!

Thank you Daniel! One last question and probably a no but can't hurt to ask.  This book was on sale this month. Is there any chance the sale price could be offered the day the book goes live?

Posts 1649
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 30 2021 2:46 PM

Mattillo:

Mattillo:

Hey Mattillo,

Thanks!

Thank you Daniel! One last question and probably a no but can't hurt to ask.  This book was on sale this month. Is there any chance the sale price could be offered the day the book goes live?

Looks like it's on sale until July 6.

Posts 1649
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 1 2021 2:06 AM

Mattillo:

Mattillo:

Hey Mattillo,

Thanks!

On sale now at Faithlife eBooks.

Posts 4696
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 1 2021 3:24 AM

Thank you Paul, Daniel, and Deb along with anyone else who helped. 

Posts 117
LogosEmployee
Deborah Keiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 1 2021 9:16 AM

Big Smile

Posts 1649
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 5 2021 12:13 AM

Mattillo:

Thank you Paul, Daniel, and Deb along with anyone else who helped. 

Mattillo

There's another book by the same author also on sale at $2.99.

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/166273/the-non-prophets-guide-to-the-end-times-bible-prophecy-for-everyone

In addition to 

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/184966/the-non-prophets-guide-to-the-book-of-revelation-bible-prophecy-for-everyone

Posts 4696
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 5 2021 4:47 AM

Thank you! I already had that one but I still appreciate it :) 

I really like these books and I take the premillennialism side so they are perfect. The images are great for a Sunday class.

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS