Whish List is Different Between Verbum and Logos

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1011
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 13 2021 7:12 AM

This may have come up before.  I recently got an e-mail that initiated a check of my wishlist.  I went to Verbum.com, logged on, and there was nothing showing.  (1st screen shot.)  Hmmm Hmm   So I went over to Logos.com and checked, same logon and I found what I was looking for.  (2nd screen shot.)  Why would that be?

Posts 5584
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 13 2021 7:16 AM

Wishlists on Logos.com and Verbum.com have always been different.

Posts 1011
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 14 2021 3:58 AM

Perhaps that is true but it's still confusing.  I'm a single user; I have only one Faithlife account, same userid and password for both websites.  So, I still have the question - why?  Hoping someone from Verbum/Logos can reply.

Posts 1263
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 14 2021 8:07 AM

Different sites, different wishlists. I wouldn’t complain if they integrated the lists cross-site, but there are probably technical or legal issues I’m ignorant of.

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Ultimate

Posts 5584
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 14 2021 10:55 AM

Deacon Steve:
I still have the question - why?

Logos.com and Verbum.com used to use different systems for maintaining Wishlists.

Now, I would simply be alert to the fact that some products are only available on one of the two sites.

Posts 1011
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 23 2021 10:06 AM

Very sorry to hear this.  I assume you are part of the Faithlife team that builds, services and maintains the "different systems for maintaining wishlists." 

Posts 5584
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 12:17 PM

Deacon Steve:
 I assume you are part of the Faithlife team that builds, services and maintains the "different systems for maintaining wishlists." 

I don't work for Faithlife, and I definitely don't do their backend stuff, but I've been 'around' long enough to remember how they used to do these things.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS