Factbook not underlining in Bible text

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 81
Paul Grieve | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jul 11 2021 7:20 AM

I am  using Logos 9.6 with Windows 10. According to videos I have watched, when the Factbook icon is clicked the words and phrases in the Bible text that are linked to Factbook, are underlined. However, when I click the Factbook icon, it merely opens another tab with Factbook and there is no underlining. Is there some setting I have missed?

I have also noted that the Factbook icon is beside the Library icon at the top of the screen, rather than beside the Visual Filters icon, as I have seen on the videos.

Posts 25763
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 11 2021 10:11 AM

Paul Grieve:

However, when I click the Factbook icon, it merely opens another tab with Factbook and there is no underlining. Is there some setting I have missed?

I have also noted that the Factbook icon is beside the Library icon at the top of the screen, rather than beside the Visual Filters icon, as I have seen on the videos.

There are two Factbook icons - one at the program level and one at a resource level.

It sounds like you can see, and are clicking, the program level one - outliend in red below

Do you see the resource level one - outlined in blue below? If so, try clicking that (and the dropdown menu allows you to specify which Factbook options are reported)

Posts 81
Paul Grieve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 12 2021 4:07 AM

Thanks, Graham. There is no resource level icon. How do I get it?

Posts 25763
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 12 2021 4:29 AM

Paul Grieve:
There is no resource level icon. How do I get it?

This requires the Starter Feature set or higher.

Which Logos 9 package do you have?

Posts 81
Paul Grieve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 12 2021 4:30 AM

This is what I have:

Posts 81
Paul Grieve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 12 2021 4:32 AM

I thought I had Bronze. 

Posts 81
Paul Grieve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 12 2021 5:19 AM

Thanks, Graham, problem solved. Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part. Appreciate the help given.

Posts 25763
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 12 2021 7:05 AM

Paul Grieve:
Thanks, Graham, problem solved.

Glad it is sorted.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS