BUG: Learn to Use Hebrew v2 zip files

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 21 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 13
Hans Krause | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 28 2010 10:17 PM

Yes, I have the same problem. I used Winzip 15, StuffIt Expander and a load of other unzippers, but without success. I sent an SOS to Logos, but they just told me to keep on downloading and trying. They claimed to have updated the zip file, after which it stops downloading after appr. 150 MB. I am truly flabbergasted at the way Logos, which produces such excellent software, fails to be able to handle such simple and straightforward issues as file zipping. In fact, they should never have made the mistake of putting multigigabyte for download in the first place. If they had put each mov-file as a separate zip, it would be much more reliable. Now it takes a whole night to download, only to notice in the morning, that it went wrong once more, and again we lose 24 hours of valuable learning time. Also Logos refrains from sending the DVD's immediately.  

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 29 2010 5:22 AM

Hans Krause:
Also Logos refrains from sending the DVD's immediately

Logos did not announce the possibility of the download, it was discovered by one of the users and posted on this forum.  I imagine the DVD's had to be copied by a company outside Logos which takes time.  Also my experience was that the first set of DVDs were usable. 

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS