Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1
Troy Oaks | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 24 2012 2:57 PM

I wanted to use a scriptural based responsive reading between the leader and the congregation.  I wanted to have the congregational section either in a different color or a different font.  No luck.  Is this possible or is this another growth area for your software?  I do not want all the text changed just because I change one section.

Posts 44
Pastor Todd | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 24 2012 5:39 PM

I've been trying to do this for the past two months.  As far as I know, the answer is no.  You can set up a "custom" section under customize, but you can't add more than one line in this box.  I'm hoping they add this feature soon!!!

Posts 148
Colin Cameron | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 24 2012 6:21 PM

At Holy Cross, we read the Psalm responsively each week.  I "bold" the congregational part of the text and leave the leader's part in "normal." We use this for all the liturgical texts that we have that require a response from the congregation.  While that doesn't answer the original request, we've found it effective.

Peace & Blessings,

Colin+

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 26 2012 9:04 AM

Pastor Todd:

I've been trying to do this for the past two months.  As far as I know, the answer is no.  You can set up a "custom" section under customize, but you can't add more than one line in this box.  I'm hoping they add this feature soon!!!

The custom text field would at least allow you to select a different font color though you are correct in that it is only a single line of text.

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS