Exegetical guide

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2009 11:48 PM

Do you still have a Logos3 install DVD? That should restore the missing addins without messing up the rest of the installation. Assuming it does, you should run the update add-ins script afterwards to ensure the add-in is uptodate.

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 29
Jeff Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2009 11:55 PM

Markus,

I put all the addin files from 3 into a zip file that can be downloaded here

http://jeffbrown.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/SearchBDAG.zip

Just unzip them and copy the ones you need to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Libronix DLS\Common\LDLS\Addins (for 64bit System)

C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS\Common\LDLS\Addins (for 32bit System)

Blessings
Jeff

Posts 63
Markus Schiller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 6 2009 12:18 AM

Jeff Brown:

Markus,

I put all the addin files from 3 into a zip file that can be downloaded here

(...) Blessings Jeff

Thank you, Jeff I've downloaded them and give it a try after Sunday service.

Markus

Posts 63
Markus Schiller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 6 2009 6:50 AM

I've copied the SearchBDAG.lbxadd file to the correct location then restarted L3 several times.

However there is no BDAG search functionality. Even when I open "Tools - Options - General - Addins" the SearchBDAG isn't listed there. What should I do now?

Thank you for your efforts on helping me!

Markus

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 6 2009 7:16 AM

Have you tried reinstalling from a DVD?

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 63
Markus Schiller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 6 2009 7:44 PM

Yes, of course. I did this before manually copying the *.lbxadd file.

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2009 1:30 AM

On final question. Is the add-in listed in Tooles / Options / General / Add-ins (and if so, is it ticked, obviously)?

Posts 63
Markus Schiller | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2009 4:34 AM

Mark Barnes:

On final question. Is the add-in listed in Tooles / Options / General / Add-ins (and if so, is it ticked, obviously)?

Mark, the addin is not listed (and therefore not ticked) at the specified location.

Markus

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2009 5:30 AM

Jeff Brown:

I know - most people don't know or never had to download hundreds of megabytes of updates - and you had to know when and where to find them. Even though the 4 updates are larger (and with all of us hitting them at the same time doesn't help) at least they are systematic and on-time. Big Smile

Agree 100%. We can either have downloading that takes several non-intervention hours, Hunt and download which takes more and user-attended hours, or mailing that takes several days, plus the installation process hours. I'll take the former. My heart does go out to our fellow users across the sea with data caps, though.

Posts 30
Rodney Lake | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 17 2010 9:00 AM

Thanks Richard, I was having a problem with the exegetical guide running slowly on my tablet pc, I disabled the Tablet Pc Input Services and it works like a charm now.

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS