BUG: Text won't center in Customize

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 89
Pastor Rickabaugh | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 7 2013 12:10 PM

I just downloaded the most recent update, installed and started using Proclaim on my MacBook Pro in OS X 10.8.

When I customize the text on an "Content" item, the text will move to top left, center left, and bottom left, but not top/center/bottom center and right.  This is a new issue for me in Proclaim.

See the attached screenshot.

Marc Rickabaugh

Posts 4
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 8 2013 1:02 AM

Also for us. Align center and align right seem to have disabled by this release.

Posts 2
st87 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 8 2013 8:44 AM

Ah glad someone beat me to it!Big Smile

28130.Proclaim.log

I'll also attach my logs here. Developers, please be advised that the issue I'm facing is associated to modifying 'CONTENT' items ('SONG' items still work). In my particular case, I am having issues modifying the text formatting within a 'CONTENT' item named "Bible Reading".

My system specs are: 2.66GHz i5 Quad/4GB/OS 10.8.3

PS: Thanks for the ongoing support for Mac. I'm sure I speak for most that it is gratefully appreciated!

Posts 78
Shannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 8 2013 8:49 AM

Same here...Please fix ASAP.  All of my slides look terrible.  Even ones that were created before are suddenly off centered and will not justify.

Posts 78
Shannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 8 2013 9:38 AM

Ok, made some more discoveries. 

1.  this seems to be a mac version problem.  my windows version is working correctly, even with the most recent update.

2.  slides made on mac version, if formatted correctly, will still display correctly on windows version, even if they look wrong on mac.

Still...please fix ASAP.  As someone who typically builds on a mac, but then uses a pc for presentation, this is a worry I don't need on a Sunday morning.

Posts 194
Allen Petersen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 8 2013 9:38 AM

I apologize for this bug. The latest version of Proclaim for Mac is left justifying all Main Content text. Until we get a fix out I recomend downloading the previous release from the following URL.

http://downloads.proclaimonline.com/mac/dmg/Proclaim%201.09.745.dmg

When you start the app you will be prompted to update, select "Skip This Version" to continue to use the older version. 

Posts 78
Shannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 8 2013 10:00 AM

Thanks for addressing this so quickly.

Posts 178
Travis Perna | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 10 2013 3:33 PM

We have just released a fix for the text alignment bug. Please update Proclaim to the latest version (1.9.0.0754)

Posts 4
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:14 PM

Thanks Travis for the update.

I upgraded and found I needed to manually edit the text of affected slides for the fix to take effect. Using the Enter key at the end of the text (and then deleting the end-of-line if desired) was enough for it to rectify. 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS