Page 2 of 2 (39 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 38 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 138
LogosEmployee
Clifford Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 10:35 AM

Xegesis:

Where's the Potter's Freedom?

Xegesis,

Thanks for the question. The Potter's Freedom is published with another publisher other than Baker. Gabe has done an awesome job getting this collection, and I am confident that he is doing all that he can to get other works published with different publishers. The Potter's Freedom is one of Dr. White's most important books, and one that we will do all we can to get into Logos.

Cliff

Posts 98
Xegesis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 10:43 AM

Thanks Cliff

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 2:24 PM

Count me in for the Potter's Freedom if Logos can get it.  

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 2:36 PM

Mark Ziebold:

Count me in for the Potter's Freedom if Logos can get it.  

The request has been made, we'll see what we can do.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 1714
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 3:23 PM
Dr. White indicated on his program this morning that this particular set consists of his work with Baker/Bethany which doesn't include all his titles.

Win 10 Android 9 Fire OS 5

Posts 1714
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 3:28 PM
Note to self: Look at all pages before posting.

Posts 63
Bryan Speer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 27 2013 4:16 PM

I was glad to see the collection finally arrived.  Can you tell me why The Potter's Freedom was not included? 

Posts 65
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 2:40 AM

The Potter's Freedom is a different publisher.

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 12:59 PM

Xegesis:

Getting very close.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 63
Bryan Speer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 2:57 PM

I am glad to see it is almost there.  Is Logos working with the publisher of The Potter's Freedom?  The only other book I can think he wrote was The Sovereign Grace of God.

Posts 1714
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 1 2013 10:49 AM

Gabe Martini:
Getting very close.

Now "Under development" on the product page and "Under Contract" on my orders page.

Posts 98
Xegesis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 30 2013 4:33 PM

How long does it normally take to deliver once it is under development for this many resources?

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 30 2013 4:43 PM

I think that was discussed and it is from a different publisher than the rest of the works.  Logos will need to work on getting that separately.  

Posts 13366
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2014 5:37 PM

Xegesis:
How long does it normally take to deliver once it is under development for this many resources?

There are lots of factors involved. I think the most important are (1) How long and complex is the book? Does it have lots of links, or non-English text? and (2) What is the quality of the files from the publisher?

An average would be about 10 to 15 weeks, although I have seen some go through in as little as six weeks. Occasionally there are problems and it can take months. Quite why this one has taken so long, I don't know. You'll get an email about a week before it's shipped, so you can make sure there's sufficient funds on your credit card.

Posts 98
Xegesis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2014 9:46 PM

Thank you Mark.

Posts 435
Adam Olean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 28 2014 9:51 AM

Clifford Kvidahl:

Xegesis:

Xegesis,

Thanks for the question. The Potter's Freedom is published with another publisher other than Baker. Gabe has done an awesome job getting this collection, and I am confident that he is doing all that he can to get other works published with different publishers. The Potter's Freedom is one of Dr. White's most important books, and one that we will do all we can to get into Logos.

Cliff

I am thankful that the James R. White collection has made it into Logos. Now, I hope to see the Potter's Freedom join ranks with his other Logos books! Amazon lists a few additional titles, but Logos has most of the big ones already.

http://www.amazon.com/James-R.-White/e/B001IXS25S/ref=la_B001IXS25S_pg_1?rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_82%3AB001IXS25S&ie=UTF8&qid=1396024869

Posts 2925
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 29 2014 1:38 PM

Adam Olean:

Clifford Kvidahl:

Xegesis:

Xegesis,

Cliff

I am thankful that the James R. White collection has made it into Logos. Now, I hope to see the Potter's Freedom join ranks with his other Logos books! Amazon lists a few additional titles, but Logos has most of the big ones already.

http://www.amazon.com/James-R.-White/e/B001IXS25S/ref=la_B001IXS25S_pg_1?rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_82%3AB001IXS25S&ie=UTF8&qid=1396024869

Yes

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 8 2014 12:58 PM

Hey Gabe! How are the other works coming along?

Page 2 of 2 (39 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS