Birthday gift certificates

Page 1 of 5 (93 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 92 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 18 2013 2:57 AM

Hi

Someone from Logos mentioned that Logos has a birthday gift certificates program, can someone from Logos clarify some detail of the program, such as

1 is it only for customer in USA?

2 When will the certificate send out? As September is my birthday, and while I completing my Faithlife profile  I did provide my birthday detail, but up to know I have not  got gift certificates.

Thanks for your help.

Posts 948
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 7:43 AM

Same Here.

Posts 29482
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 8:22 AM

I don't know that a birthday "gift certificate" program was announced, nor implied. It would be nice though. Smile

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 9:13 AM

alabama24:

I don't know that a birthday "gift certificate" program was announced, nor implied. It would be nice though. Smile

I'm the one who mentioned the birthday gift certificate in the first place.  I had no expectation that it was coming so I was completely (and pleasantly) surprised.  I don't recall any previous mention of the program.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 10:38 AM

Stephen Kao:

Hi

Someone from Logos mentioned that Logos has a birthday gift certificates program, can someone from Logos clarify some detail of the program, such as

1 is it only for customer in USA?

2 When will the certificate send out? As September is my birthday, and while I completing my Faithlife profile  I did provide my birthday detail, but up to know I have not  got gift certificates.

Thanks for your help.

Sure. If you've updated your Faithlife profile to include your birthday, you will get an account credit to celebrate. It launched this month. It's not limited to US customers, but I believe we do them in batches. So you might have added your birthday after this month's gifts were delivered.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 159
David Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 11:23 AM

My birthday is in September, and Logos kindly gave me a $20 credit—and I'm in England.

Posts 10822
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 11:26 AM

David Matthew:
My birthday is in September, and Logos kindly gave me a $20 credit

My birthday is in May, but I think Logos should give me a consolation gift for the trauma caused by George getting one before me—but then, he may have been born before me Cool

Posts 334
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 11:30 AM
Hmm. I contacted someone at Logos 2 weeks ago. I was told in no uncertain terms that BD GCs were being sent at random to not many people. I had asked because I too have a Sept BD.
Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 11:36 AM

Jack Caviness:

David Matthew:
My birthday is in September, and Logos kindly gave me a $20 credit

My birthday is in May, but I think Logos should give me a consolation gift for the trauma caused by George getting one before me—but then, he may have been born before me Cool

In your dreams, old man.  Wink

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1487
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 11:39 AM

Paul Strickert:
Hmm. I contacted someone at Logos 2 weeks ago. I was told in no uncertain terms that BD GCs were being sent at random to not many people. I had asked because I too have a Sept BD.

I hope you're right. Otherwise I would feel frustrated about having updated my profile one day too late... Sad

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 12:21 PM

Thank for everyone's help.

Jsut want to ask for those who got the BD GC, did you got it before 1st of September, if that is the case I mgiht compelte my profile a bit late to get it this year.

Thanks and God bless

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 4:05 PM

Stephen Kao:

Thank for everyone's help.

Jsut want to ask for those who got the BD GC, did you got it before 1st of September, if that is the case I mgiht compelte my profile a bit late to get it this year.

Thanks and God bless

I think I got mine around the 10th of Sept or a day or two before.

george
gfsomsel

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 4:05 PM

Paul Strickert:
I contacted someone at Logos 2 weeks ago. I was told in no uncertain terms that BD GCs were being sent at random to not many people.

It's not random. This program is actually an extension of the personalize offers email list. If you're on that list, and you've put your birthday into your Faithlife profile we will send you a birthday gift in the form of a coupon code. If you're not on that list or if you haven't told us when you birthday is, we won't be able to send you one.

How do I get on the personalize offers list? I'm glad you asked.

Visit https://www.logos.com/account/emaillists. Login. And check the box next to personalized offers. While you're there, also check the freebies list, because we have free products and giveaways all the time.

RD3

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 4:12 PM

Peace, Jack!       *smile*        Have you noticed St. George's avatar?      Be very careful; however, you ex navy types know how to handle dragons also, eh???

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 334
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 4:17 PM
RayDeck3:

Paul Strickert:
I contacted someone at Logos 2 weeks ago. I was told in no uncertain terms that BD GCs were being sent at random to not many people.

It's not random. This program is actually an extension of the personalize offers email list. If you're on that list, and you've put your birthday into your Faithlife profile we will send you a birthday gift in the form of a coupon code. If you're not on that list or if you haven't told us when you birthday is, we won't be able to send you one.

How do I get on the personalize offers list? I'm glad you asked.

Visit https://www.logos.com/account/emaillists. Login. And check the box next to personalized offers. While you're there, also check the freebies list, because we have free products and giveaways all the time.

Thanks, Ray, for the follow-up. Yes, I have most of those checked, including Personalized Offers. I updated my Faithlife account with my BD about a day after the 500K promo was first promoted. The Logos contact (name withheld), as I said, made it clear that the BD GCs were random and limited to a lucky few.
Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 12:30 AM

Hi Ray

Can you have a check for me as I have not got the BD GC yet. I am on the Personalized Offer list, i.e. the check box is tick, and I do get some personalize offer come into my in-box, I completed my FaithLife profile before the end of August, so is it to late to make the cut this year, or is it really a lucky draw.

Thanks and God bless
Stephen

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 9:43 AM

We pulled the list of September birthdays on August 16th, 2 weeks before the 500k promotion.

The good news is: you're all set for next year. 

RD3

Posts 334
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 10:30 AM

Thanks, Ray. I'm fine with that (though characterizing it as "good news" is a bit insulting; I mean, I'm not a 5-year old). I also didn't notice any apology for the misinformation I received from a Logos employee. Not to mention that the 500K promotion was announced on August 16 (not two weeks later). ;o) Thanks again.

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 11:51 PM

Thank you Ray for the information.

Posts 243
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 1 2013 12:30 PM

Thanks Logos for the unnecessary and generous birthday GC program!  It's very cool of y'all.

Page 1 of 5 (93 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS