Upgrade from Starter to Portfolio

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 31 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 23
Ragnheðin Ryggstein | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 16 2014 1:58 AM

Thank you

my name is: Ragnheðin Ryggstein, had to register in Logos with d:)

again God bless and thanks for all the help you all have given me

Raggi

Posts 29730
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 16 2014 4:20 AM

Ragnhedin Ryggstein:

I have but 1 more to ask: Is it possible for products on Amazon Kindle Paper White, to work together with Logos software?

For clarification:

1. Logos has a "personal book builder" tool which allows you to import Microsoft Word (.docx) files into Logos. If you can convert the ebook into this format, you can import it into Logos. 
  2. Logos has mobile apps which allow you to read books on iOS and Android devices. They are also believed to be working on a "send to kindle" feature which would convert Logos books to a format readable on a kindle. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 23
Ragnheðin Ryggstein | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 16 2014 4:41 AM

Hi, Alabama24

this sounds very good, thanks a lot

Regards

Raggi

Posts 163
Sakarias Ingolfsson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 16 2014 6:32 AM

So what does fgh mean then?

Jag antar väl nästan att du är svensk

Posts 23
Ragnheðin Ryggstein | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 16 2014 6:44 AM

Sakarias Ingolfsson:

So what does fgh mean then?

Jag antar väl nästan att du är svensk

Blessaður Sakarias, Þetta meinast með: I almost suppose that you are Swedish:)

Regards

Raggi

Posts 163
Sakarias Ingolfsson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 16 2014 7:36 AM

Ekki alveg, það er ekki hægt að þýða það orðrétt.

Betra væri: I guess you are Swedish. 

Posts 23
Ragnheðin Ryggstein | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 10:53 AM

Hi, now I have had Logos 5 Portfolio, for a year, worked offline and was ok, but I upgraded to Logos 6, and now some features doesn’t work offline, so your policy is changed, and I am not so happy about that, I have tried to talk to support, to get my money back, but without any luck 

Logos support said, that the policy was not changed, but I do not trust that answer

The reason I contacted the Logos forum, was to get a straight answer from some Christians using this software, before i bought anything at all, because i need it to work 100% offline due to my job at sea, where I have from non to a very pore internet connection, but now I don’t know what to do.....

I also went from portfolio in logos 5 to “I don’t know what” in logos 6

Please, is there anyone there can help me, please, I have offered a lot of money to this software and do not know what to do, please anyone

Best regards

Ragnheðin Ryggstein

Posts 29730
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 11:04 AM

Ragnheðin Ryggstein:
now some features doesn’t work offline, so your policy is changed, and I am not so happy about that

Which features? All of the basic features DO work offline on a desktop (or laptop) computer. There are some new features such as "visual copy" which only work online, but old features which previously worked offline still do. Is there something specific you are upset about?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 297
JC54 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 11:05 AM

The online policy has not changed. Yet there are a few features that are not accessible offline. Recently there was a post on this which explains which features for what reasons:https://community.logos.com/forums/t/93180.aspx

So I would encourage you to enjoy your software and all the new stuff Logos 6 offers.

Posts 2730
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 11:08 AM

This post specifically answers which features are online-only and why they were implemented that way.

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/93180/647603.aspx#647603

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 11:08 AM

Johannes Hendrik Menkveld:
So I would encourage you to enjoy your software and all the new stuff Logos 6 offers.
Me too. Logos is a great company offering a great product. I don't think you will be disappointed in the long run. 

Posts 23
Ragnheðin Ryggstein | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 11:36 AM

Hi,

I am afraid, that Logos is going to a cloud based system, some features this year and some more next year and so on….

It is like this. I have to use everything offline, and I have a lot of stuff on pre pup orders and also want to order other thing on line etc. but I worry, that logos will in the future be on the cloud with a login or something like that, so I am in a bit of dilemma, do I bale out or do I stay with Logos! And just live with the loss

Well it is correct Alabama that logos 5 is offline, but for how long? Can I trust logos that there “only” will be some slight changes…..? I will ask Todd..

I have read this: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/93180.aspx

It is ok, for me, if some features are online, I can see that, but logos has to think about us witch can’t be online all the time

Thanks everybody

And God bless

Ragnheðin

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS