Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 89
Pastor Rickabaugh | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 7 2014 3:24 AM

I'm using Proclaim in Yosemite Beta 2 (unsupported, I know)

I started the app into today's presentation. Within the first minute, the processor started to race and the app crashed with no warning.

It appears that the crash happened when I was editing a slideshow item. I tried to add 2 new slides from files on my computer, and while I was in the dialogue window, it crashed. So far, it's happened both times I've tried, so it's consistent.

Here are the logs for your trouble shooting.

3757.cef.log

3771.Proclaim.log

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 7 2014 5:50 AM

Thanks again Mark for the Yosemite testing! We'll take a look at this on Monday.

Posts 87
LogosEmployee
Ish Sarmiento | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 8 2014 6:03 PM

Hi Marc,

This looks to be an issue with the open/save dialogs in the OS X Yosemite beta.  Adding images to your slideshow from files on your computer brings up the standard OS X dialog for opening files, which crashes when scrolling (you'll likely see the same behavior in the open/save dialog in other applications in the Yosemite beta). You might have some luck getting around the crash by choosing a different view when browsing through files... Try the icon view (the four little squares in the toolbar) instead of the list or cover flow views.

-Ish

Posts 22
Marc Rickabaugh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 15 2014 8:40 AM

Got it. I'll check first before I send out a bug report if I have another unexpected crash. Thx!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS