Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 684
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 20 2014 3:17 PM

Great stuff!

Hopefully the absence of his commentary on the Song of Solomon (the one in the Banner Geneva series - more info here) means it's coming as part of a classic commentary upgrade? Spurgeon said it was 'more valuable than any other'.

Posts 163
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 5 2014 2:14 PM

Stephen Steele:

Great stuff!

Hopefully the absence of his commentary on the Song of Solomon (the one in the Banner Geneva series - more info here) means it's coming as part of a classic commentary upgrade? Spurgeon said it was 'more valuable than any other'.

Was there any effort made to get the Isaiah 53 sermons into the collection?

http://www.naphtali.com/titles/james-durham-sermons-on-isaiah-53/

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 5 2014 2:23 PM

It's in the Isaiah upgrade, the second link in my first post.

Posts 684
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2015 7:46 AM

James Durham on the Song of Solomon is now in Community Pricing.

Posts 163
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 9 2015 2:41 PM

Unfortunately neither of the other community pricing items with James Durham titles are getting anywhere soon.

Classic Isaiah Commentaries Upgrade is stuck at 40%. For 18 volumes containing almost 9,000 pages $40 is a bit one the "cheap" side even for public domain items. I think $60 is more reasonable, just over $3 per volume.

Selected Works of James Durham is only at the 20% mark for volumes. Reasonable price, just not enough interest.

Posts 684
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 11 2015 1:45 AM

I have my bid for the Works of James Durham set to the maximum - still think it would be a reasonable price. Unless people up their bids, it's hard to see it making it into production.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS