Sermons of Adrian Rodgers

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3942
abondservant | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 12 2014 7:01 AM

Would love to get these in Logos. Thanks!

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 5
Kelly Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 20 2015 12:03 PM

I agree, this would be a wonderful resource.

Posts 266
Greg Corbin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 2 2015 4:49 PM
Oh my gosh! That would be great! Would buy them the first day.
Posts 932
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 2 2015 7:27 PM

They are available in a Southern Baptist Convention owned competitor, so it is not impossible.

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 13 2015 7:36 PM

Yes I would love these in Logos.

Posts 1578
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 13 2015 7:09 PM

YesYesYesYesYes

Posts 660
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 19 2018 1:57 PM

abondservant:

Would love to get these in Logos. Thanks!

Now they are, and they are on sale this month.

Posts 9
Jonathan St.Clair | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 1 2020 5:36 AM

I am loving the Adrian Rogers Sermon Archive. Any chance they could incorporate the audio files? I am going through and adding notes to every sermon where I can find the link on Love Worth Finding, so that I can listen and read at the same time. I mean, seriously, half of the joy of Adrian Rogers is listening to his voice, right? Plan to do the same thing for the MacArthur Sermon Archive on Grace to You next.

For now, I'm making the notebook public and available as "The Adrian Rogers Sermon Archive Audio Companion." https://fl.vu/p92rf6

Posts 1758
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 1 2020 8:18 AM

Hi Jonathan:

I would appreciate audio links in Rodgers, too.

Jonathan St.Clair:
Plan to do the same thing for the MacArthur Sermon Archive on Grace to You next.

On MacArthur, see the last sentence in each transcript for the link you want. (It isn't convenient, but...)

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Posts 565
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 1 2020 5:27 PM

Yes

Audio links to Rodgers would be great! 

Posts 1758
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 3 2020 12:22 PM

Jonathan / All:

Attached is a docx with a Google search linked for each sermon. This will put you one click away (if there's a hit), so maybe this will do. If you have the Rogers Archive, compile it as Type: Monograph, and put it in a multi-view with the Archive. If you don't have the Rogers Archive, compile as Type: Bible Commentary so the audio links will appear in Passage Guides.

Two unavoidable issues:

1. Lots of 'Consecutive Duplicate Milestone' Warnings because there are a lot of sermons on the same passage as another sermon.
  2. Some sermons just don't have a Google hit, probably because the audio isn't available. I tried manually typing the bible citation in with the title on a few that didn't hit, but that didn't help. Also, LWF.org's website functionality and searching seems a little weak.

2555.Rogers Audio Index.docx

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Posts 565
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 3 2020 12:46 PM

Thank You! 

Yes

Posts 268
David Owh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 3 2020 5:20 PM

Thank you Robert M. Warren! Yes

Logos 8 Win 10

Posts 11
Karl Sarpalius | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 4 2020 11:35 AM

You mentioned doing this with MacArthur.  Is it possible to contact me when you get that one done?  Thanks, Karl

1tlltxn@gmail.com 

Posts 1758
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 4 2020 12:28 PM

Hi Karl:

Actually, the Logos MacArthur archives already have the the audio links, and they are direct to GTY. They're kind of hidden, as the link is in the last sentence of each transcript behind the word 'here', as seen below:

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS