Petition: provide New2You and Dynamic Pricing on ALL bundles from now on

Page 1 of 3 (44 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 43 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 2 2014 7:39 PM

This has been a recurring theme from before launch of L6, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and now the Christmas Special: delayed roll-out of dynamic pricing due to forgetfulness, server issues, software glitches, etc... Most of the time "New2You" view is MIA.

There are multiple threads and posts describing this problem and the reasons why we need BOTH.

mike:
I hate calling sales team asking for "what's new to me" for all 12 Christmas Collections

Dan DeVilder:
I wish we could see the results on our end, even though I like working with Logos sales people in general.  I don't want to take my time, wait, take their time, wait, and then decide maybe I can't or don't want to purchase. 

Bruce Dunning:
Dynamic pricing is a must to be able to make a decision to purchase a package. It is just too much work to do manually.

Whyndell Grizzard:

Dynamic pricing for these are good for me- but that is only half the decision process- I need to see the titles- I want to know what I am trying to make a decision about.

Ignorance is not bliss- especially where MY money is involved. Big Smile

and dozens more ...

Bob P has acknowledged the problem with the Dynamic Pricing, but to my knowledge, a firm commitment has not been expressed about "New2You" with EACH bundle.

If you feel strongly about not wasting your time and feel that BOTH of these features are vital to make a bundle purchase with Logos, please chime in below!

Posts 701
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 7:55 PM

I would like to see this. :)

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 2041
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 8:00 PM

Ka-Ching!

Posts 1825
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 8:01 PM

Bob talking about innovations, logos 7 & subscription service.... when the main core of their service isn't well taken care of & neglected. 

They need to stop forcing us to call/email when they can't answer right away.

How can you move forward when your house is a mess.

Posts 979
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 8:42 PM

If I don't have this info I just move on like with the cyber Monday bundle. So yes I think they would be wise to implement it.

Posts 556
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 9:20 PM

Yes

Posts 264
Michael G. Halpern | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 9:37 PM

YesYesYesYesYes

Posts 270
Kelvin Niblett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 9:49 PM

YES PLEASE!!!!

This would make me more likely to make more impulsive buys!!!

Posts 201
Garrett Ho | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 10:09 PM

Yes

Posts 5248
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 10:18 PM

YesGeekedYes

-dan

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 11:45 PM

Definitely. I sent an email to my sales consultant for my "new to me" spreadsheet on the weekend, and am still yet to receive it. No spreadsheet, no sale! 

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 11:50 PM

Paul-C:
Definitely. I sent an email to my sales consultant for my "new to me" spreadsheet on the weekend, and am still yet to receive it. No spreadsheet, no sale! 

my exact situation.

Posts 499
Sarel Slabbert | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 11:51 PM

Yes

Posts 44
Schamma | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 11:54 PM

Yes

Posts 4914
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 3 2014 2:02 AM

Yes

Posts 90
Steve Nicholson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 3 2014 2:19 AM

I really want to see both these features in order to make a truly informed decision. I have had high expectations too many times before only to discover that acquired less titles than I had anticipated. It is painstaking to check through what I own and what I would acquire under the present set up. Please Logos, come to the party on this! 

Posts 2691
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 3 2014 4:28 AM

Yes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 702
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 3 2014 5:49 AM

Yes

Posts 2328
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 3 2014 5:55 AM

I agree.  I had planned on posting something similar this week.

Logos should ensure that "New2You" and dynamic Pricing should be enabled before any collection or bundle is posted on the website. 

As a result, I'm not even looking at the Christmas bundles.  I'm sure there are good deals there, but quite frankly, I don't have the time to contact customer service and see what would be new to me.  As busy as Logos customer sale reps are with the release of Logos 6, I don't think they have a lot of free time either.

Page 1 of 3 (44 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS