Logos 6.1 Service Release 3 (6.1.0.0038) now available

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 27675
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2015 5:56 AM

Craig Ostrander:
anyone know what gives? I'm on a mac

There have been a number of Mac users with this issue... not a flood, but more than a few. It would be best to create a new thread and to post logs... which is the only way we will get this fixed in the long run. I have not had this problem. Tongue Tied

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 44
Craig Ostrander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2015 7:56 AM

thanks Mike I will give that a try

Posts 44
Craig Ostrander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2015 8:12 AM

well I went to orders page to re-download and after a few minutes I get message "can't write file" so that didn't work. Guess a call to support is in order. I had to call support on last update and tried same solution they recommended then and that does not work this time so it is something new.

Posts 4642
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2015 10:49 AM

O

Craig Ostrander:

well I went to orders page to re-download and after a few minutes I get message "can't write file" so that didn't work. Guess a call to support is in order. I had to call support on last update and tried same solution they recommended then and that does not work this time so it is something new.

Somehow they manage to mess up the 'Read / Write' permissions for some users. 

I am grateful that I was not one.

You can, if you know the affected file change there settings on the info panel - It may not be this file but you get the idea....

Posts 44
Craig Ostrander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2015 2:49 PM

My read write perms look ok so looks like a call to CS tomorrow when I have some time is in order. Thanks Mike

Posts 10
Joe Wittwer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 30 2015 1:26 PM

Craig, I've had the same problem for a couple years and nothing has fixed it.  I go to my order page and download the newest file there; it's a clumsy work around...but it works.

Posts 1418
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 30 2015 1:43 PM

Veli Voipio:
 I still have the problem that exegetical guide does not show all the apparatuse 

Logos has fixed this

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS