This post has 27 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 708
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 17 2020 4:00 PM

Sorry I never replied Kevin, ^ see my above comment

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 6
Bob Caldrone | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 18 2020 5:46 PM

Yes, I am specifically asking about adding guitar chords to the lyrics on the Confidence Monitor, exactly like your screen shot shows. Please advise how to do that, if there is a way to do it with the current level of software.

Posts 6
Bob Caldrone | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 18 2020 6:02 PM

Jordan Sjodin:

Are you referring specifically about the chords here? I ask because we have fairly custom confidence monitor support!

Yes, I am specifically asking about adding guitar chords to the lyrics on the Confidence Monitor. Your screen shot of Good Good Father with chords is exactly what I want to do. I included a screen shot of what I currently do in MediaShout. I insert the lyrics into the "Stage" display, add blank lines above each line of lyrics, then manually add the chords. If I could do that with Proclaim, then I'm "All in". 

Posts 3
Michael Stocklin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 18 2020 9:29 PM

This is great news! We have waited a long time for this. Please post when it is released so we all know. 

Thanks.

Posts 6
Bob Caldrone | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 24 2020 8:53 PM

Jordan,

You mentioned in your previous post that "we have fairly custom confidence monitor support". Does that include the ability to add guitar chords like you did for "Good Good Father"? 

If the answer is YES, please advise us how to do it. 

Bob Caldrone:

Jordan Sjodin:

Are you referring specifically about the chords here? I ask because we have fairly custom confidence monitor support!

Yes, I am specifically asking about adding guitar chords to the lyrics on the Confidence Monitor. Your screen shot of Good Good Father with chords is exactly what I want to do. I included a screen shot of what I currently do in MediaShout. I insert the lyrics into the "Stage" display, add blank lines above each line of lyrics, then manually add the chords. If I could do that with Proclaim, then I'm "All in". 

Posts 708
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2020 10:46 PM

Sorry for the delay Bob, this should be available for your group now. With the release of 3.0, we have begun migrating groups to the new system. 

You can accomplish this by adding chords to your lyrics surrounded by brackets. Like this:

Ignore the slashes before the `[` and ']'. If I didn't include them the forums replace the whole chord with an emoji ..

A \[D\]mazing grace, how \[G\]sweet the \[D\]sound

That \[D\]saved a \[Bm\]wretch like \[A\]me

That will show the chords on confidence, but remove them for the slide.

Some more info here: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046699252-Show-Chords-in-the-Confidence-Monitor

Posts 1072
William Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 15 2020 1:02 PM

Is this universally available on the 3.0 release or does it need to be turned on for each group?

Posts 708
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 17 2020 10:42 AM

We are still rolling it out per group, I can do so for you soon William. 

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS