recording local storage location

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
David W. Bugo | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 24 2016 5:02 PM

Just recorded our Christmas Eve service (and yes it was recording, I watched the audio level through the entire hour). When I click on recordings - it's not there. 

Does anyone know where Proclaim would store recordings on the local machine? At this point I don't care about the visuals, it'd be nice to recover, but I need to get at least the audio.

Thanks. 

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 24 2016 9:29 PM

Sorry to hear this Dave. Did anything out of the ordinary happen when you took Proclaim off air? The following article describes where the raw recordings can be found http://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/206559846-How-do-I-adjust-the-volume-of-my-recordings-using-Audacity-

Posts 4
David W. Bugo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 27 2016 6:00 PM

Thanks, Scott.

I was able to find the recordings and the slidecache.

Is there anyway to point Proclaim to these files so I am able to upload to ShareFaith?

Thanks again.

Posts 4
David W. Bugo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 27 2016 6:05 PM

Ok, I renamed the correct recording to merged.wav and Proclaim is recognizing that audio file.  Now I just have to figure out the naming convention for the slidecache - as the slides are all messed up.

Progress!

Posts 4
David W. Bugo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 27 2016 6:50 PM

I've found the database that stores the times that each group and each item in each group is displayed and related that to the files in the Slide Cache folder - I guess It'd take me re-timing the show on a separate device and then modifying the DB file.....This may just become a hobby project and release only the audio for now.

Cheers,

Dave

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS