Can we get these Pre-Pubs pushed through?

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 10587
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 15 2019 7:08 AM

Kytriya:
I also did state that we need more Messianic Jews to write/publish books and that Logos can't offer what no one is writing

You probably already know this: Logos does have several books by Arnold Fruchtenbaum—I have 14 in my library, which seems to be all that FL carries from him personally or from Ariel Ministries.

Posts 3117
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 15 2019 1:17 PM

Kytriya:
There is a reason why I don't download every free book on offer. I want to buy into Logos in the future and do not care to download all the free stuff without buying something - next year in March, I should be able to at least spend $25 per month.

I started with free stuff and then later (years later) I started spending real money. Get the free books now, buy the costly ones later. FL is perfectly fine with that. Or, buy something inexpensive (a few dollars, perhaps) now if that will ease your conscience. FL offers so many free books because it boosts their sales. They know that many people will pick up free books and not spend money on other books right away.

Posts 17
Kytriya | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 15 2019 5:21 PM

I greatly appreciate all the book recommendations as that helps me loads!  I am adding them to my wish list. Some books I do have already, but not in Logos. I want to get as many books in Logos (or other ebook format where Logo's doesn't have the book) as I can as it's easier for carting when I go study at the coffee shop. 

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS