Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 14
Mark Groen | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 11 2018 7:24 AM

We really like the Bible Trivia feature but is there any way to turn off the "Play along at faithlife.com/mychurchname" information.

We can't get it to consistently work and we don't want to confuse people and have them fumbling with their phones frustrated before we begin worship.  We would just like questions to help keep people engaged with the scrolling announcements.

Edit: I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed.  The search function isn't working on this subforum for me.

Posts 267
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 11 2018 7:33 AM

Hello Mark,

At the moment there currently isn't a way to accomplish that.  The reason it's listed there is because people can play along and answer questions through the digital bulletins on that page (if you publish them), and to help generate traffic to your Church group.  We'd love to hear why it's been frustrating to get it to consistently work, as perhaps we can help or at the very least take it as valuable feedback.

You're more than welcome to make a suggestion to have this feature more editable here: https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-general

Posts 14
Mark Groen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 11 2018 8:37 AM

I publish a digital bulletin and go to the page.  It always says something to the effect of "No one has played yet".

In all my trying to get it to work I have seen a question once, for a flash moment, and then it disappeared and I couldn't get it back.

To be honest, I would rather have the option to turn it off (it doesn't appear if I just run it on digital signage) because I don't think we want people messing with their phones prior to worship.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS