Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2010 11:11 AM

Jacob Hantla:

Link still doesn't work for me

Nor me.

Posts 60
Tim Deahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2010 1:58 PM

Bob, 

Just for the record--and to add a positive voice to SO MANY OTHERS, I have been following the forum discussions closely since the release of the Learn to Use... videos. In spite of the rather major "oops" affiliated with this product (and I added a few words of straightforward but hopefully/prayerfully not overly or overtly negative comments myself [June 25, 9:10am]), the MOST ENCOURAGING thing I have read or seen is your direct personal comments in the forum. I cannot say how much this encourages me and sustains my faith in you (and Logos). Please accept my utmost appreciation. I feel like I cannot say too loudly that It is your personal engagement with both the product and the customers that makes me such a firm supporter of Logos Bible Software. When you say it, I am absolutely confident that it will, as long as humanly possible, be done. We all owe that to you.

I hope you have not had too many frantic moments. There are issues to be addressed, but you are the one who can--and I sincerely believe--will address them. Please know that I/we urge you on.

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2010 2:18 PM

Tim Deahl:
Please know that I/we urge you on.

Second, that!!!!   Yes   Yes

Posts 19254
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2010 2:40 PM

Don:

Jacob Hantla:

Link still doesn't work for me

Nor me.

My understanding is that will not be the link where it is eventually posted. Mike mistakenly posted an internal link that we don't have access to, so someone in Marketing is supposed to move the files to somewhere else we do have access to and give us a NEW link, so it won't help to keep trying the old one.

I don't know what is taking so long. I know the fixed Hebrew one is done. Haven't heard anything about the Greek one yet.

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2010 3:11 PM

Rosie Perera:
I don't know what is taking so long.
Another instance where timely communication from Logos would lead to greater customer satisfaction. Wink

Sorry Rosie, couldn't help myself. Big Smile But then again, maybe I am just venting Stick out tongue

Posts 3781
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2010 3:29 PM

Terry Poperszky:
Sorry ... , couldn't help myself. Big Smile But then again, maybe I am just venting Stick out tongue

Venting is allowed - Ephesians 4:26

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 10822
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2010 4:41 PM

Floyd Johnson:

Terry Poperszky:
Sorry ... , couldn't help myself. Big Smile But then again, maybe I am just venting Stick out tongue

Venting is allowed - Ephesians 4:26

You can vent longer if you start early in the morning. Big Smile

Posts 3781
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2010 4:51 PM

Jack Caviness:

Hey, I never thought of that - I will have to start practicing that tomorrow AM.  Just don't tell my wife, I want it to be a surprise.Smile

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 19254
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2010 5:20 PM

Floyd Johnson:

Jack Caviness:

Hey, I never thought of that - I will have to start practicing that tomorrow AM.  Just don't tell my wife, I want it to be a surprise.Smile

The Church calendar has a special season just for that. It's called Ad-vent.  (Ba-dum-bum!)  And now I'm going to have to re-Pentecost for that bad pun. Oh, I'm just re-Lentless with these. Sorry. Smile

Posts 3781
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2010 5:29 PM

Rosie Perera:
The Church calendar has a special season just for that. It's called Ad-vent.  (Ba-dum-bum!)  And now I'm going to have to re-Pentecost for that bad pun. Oh, I'm just re-Lentless with these. Sorry. Smile

You're really ascending to new heights.

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 10822
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 28 2010 3:53 AM

Rosie Perera:

I am impressed. Yes But then I am almost always impressed by Rosie. Cool

Posts 2188
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 6 2010 2:52 PM

Michael Heiser:

Just so you all know, we knew about the error in the Hebrew alphabet video in the "Learn to use...Hebrew" videos.  We found the typo a day before it was scheduled to ship, so rather than delay that any longer, we decided to just make a new video for downloading. It lives here:

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE AR-SA MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

http://www.logos.com/demovideo/hebrew11-alphabet.zip

Has this link been fixed?  Is there another link where the error can be corrected via a download? 

mark

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 6 2010 3:50 PM

MarkSwaim:
Has this link been fixed?  Is there another link where the error can be corrected via a download? 

see post by Bob: Official Logos update

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 6 2010 4:23 PM

steve clark:

I wish that post wasn't locked, I would have told Bob that I appreciate their hard work, and transparency in this whole effort.

I'll just say it here..

God bless you, Bob (and Logos employees too)

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 2989
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 6 2010 4:54 PM

Robert Pavich:

steve clark:

I wish that post wasn't locked, I would have told Bob that I appreciate their hard work, and transparency in this whole effort.

I'll just say it here..

God bless you, Bob (and Logos employees too)

Agreed. Thank you, Bob!

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 2188
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 6 2010 6:28 PM

steve clark:

Thanks Steve.  This answered my question.

Posts 1551
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 6 2010 8:23 PM

Wow!  What a man!  What a good Christian businessman!

We need more leaders like Bob in our world!

Peter

Page 2 of 2 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS