Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3863
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 1 2020 9:00 AM

So, the book "Befriending Silence" is linked to, twice. But I think the second one is supposed to be "Pastoral Liturgy" or something.  This needs to be changed so we can access the book from this page and give Verbum our money...

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 10679
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 1 2020 9:44 AM

Friedrich:
This needs to be changed so we can access the book from this page and give Verbum our money...

If you're eager you may locate the book on its own, here: https://verbum.com/product/175785/pastoral-liturgy and buy it at discount (I did...). 

I'm glad that Verum has its FBOTM page open ahead of time!

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 630
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 1 2020 9:59 AM

Since the page says $7.99, the error I’m lamenting is this one 😉

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM

Ultimate: Verbum | Diamond: Orthodox  | Gold: Eastern Rite, Ordinariate, Anglican | Silver: Standard | Bronze: Lutheran | Starter: Baptist, Messianic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA

Posts 173
LogosEmployee

It's all fixed now!

Posts 630
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 1 2020 2:12 PM

Yes, though not according to my preference 😉

Ultimate: Verbum | Diamond: Orthodox  | Gold: Eastern Rite, Ordinariate, Anglican | Silver: Standard | Bronze: Lutheran | Starter: Baptist, Messianic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA

Posts 3863
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2020 3:50 PM

David Wanat:

Yes, though not according to my preference 😉

I'm with you, lol! I thought maybe I could pull a fast one and it would link to the proper one but for 3.99...alas, nooooo.  just linked to the one I already had.  Still, great deals and much appreciated overall!

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 630
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2020 4:33 PM

Agreed. I already have the free one, but the others look worthwhile... even if the last one's original listed price was too good to be true Wink

Posts 3561
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 4 2020 5:33 AM

Anyone have any links to reviews/review-like comments on Pastoral Liturgy other than the three in the marketing materials?

Posts 3561
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 17 2020 7:02 PM

SineNomine:

Anyone have any links to reviews/review-like comments on Pastoral Liturgy other than the three in the marketing materials?

Anyone?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS